According to feminists sex is not a natural right of men, it is a privilege

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central According to feminists sex is not a natural right of men, it is a privilege

This topic contains 61 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 1 day, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Sex dolls show us what men want from real women — we should pay attention

Men do not have a right to sex.

So is sex a privilege? Given to men by women who think those men are worthy? What if this right is revoked? Can any woman revoke it. Can it be re-instated?

The ability of men to imagine is becoming the death of male, female relationships.

In the midst of the gender war against men waged by women for the last 50 years men have invented the A bomb. The age of the sexbot is here. Women are toast. You can’t f~~~em, marryem or procreate with women. This created a need and business filled the gap.

Capitalism killed feminism. It’s no wonder women want communism as seen in the position paper of the first feminist conference of 1848 where women explicitly stated they wanted a different “form of government”.

With most women taught from birth to hate men and treat sex as something men take from women, and the advent of life threatening STD’s and the advent of new technology in material science we are seeing robots that can effectively simulate the one thing modern women are good for, sex.

Women are sharpening their ban hammers but thanks to our form of government their bans will not work. Men have left the reservation. No amount of shaming will work.

I imagine I will get one in another 10 years when they are more perfected.

Imagine 100 years from now?

In this article feminists knash their teeth and flirt with the idea of charging men with sex crimes against toy dolls. Then they say that society…eg. men…have a responsibility to protect all women.

Women are insane.

AI is sane.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+6
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

“Men do not have a right to sex.”

I don’t know which page it’ll be on, but make sure that goes into the book of MGTOW under the chapter,”Reasons why MGTOW exists”.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+9
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

No one has a “right” to sex. Neither male or female. But everyone has a right to masturbate if they want to, and what ever sex toy they use to do so is no ones business. These feminists are trying to make the issue all about them which is simply ridiculous. They are almost as bad as nazis…

#ICETHEMOUT
    #MANOUT
    #HIDEYOURWEALTH
    #VAGINAISWORTHLESS!

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

From the comments:

Eric Lauder interlinked • 14 days ago

I’m fully aware about all that, I have even read the same article on PT.
    I’m not sure either about what’s so bad about “dying alone” but the same argument have been used to threat me two years ago: I was already divorced, and I refused to begin a cohabitation with another woman – I liked her but I was uncomfortable at the idea, firstly I dislike lack of freedom, second it’s too much responsibilites, there are laws establishing rights and duties even within a totally informal cohabitation (there are even alimonies when it end, even if they are very limited). The “you’re gonna dying alone” she used did made me laugh because it was a very silly argument: I have kids, and people who have kids are unlikely to die alone because usually your offspring keep care of you as you kept care of them when they were young, furthermore living with someone isn’t an insurance against “dying alone” since after 2, 3, 5 or even 10 years the relationship could end.

Nice.

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Scientifically speaking, its women’s natural right, to be RAPED. We do you the courtesy of having sex in the modern age. Never forget that.

We didn’t make it through Ice Ages, asking for consent, lighting candles and buying you sexy lingerie. Nope, RAPE was the norm for the last 6 million years! Its as natural as breathing!

To avoid being RAPED, women would submit to it anyway, that is also why you’re a bunch of submissive rape/fantasizing whores as well. Its better to enjoy it because we’re taking it anyway. This is nature, the thing you keep denying. LOL

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Is breathing a right? Can I sue a company that puts asbestos on pipes and I can no longer breathe? Yes I can.

Sex is a biological function. It happens in your sleep. There is no more fundamental right than that of a bodily function.

I don’t mean a right to stick your dick in a c~~~. I mean the right for you to orgasm.

Rubbing your dick against 80lbs of silicone and plastic is not against the law. It’s just perverted. That’s the way I like it.

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

After skimming this article, it is painfully obvious why so many men will turn to f~~~ing dolls as compared to the “real thing’.

Keep going ladies, YOU are the driving force behind MGTOW !!!!

Many Thanks

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Anything – this time it’s dolls – that undermines their sole selling point invariably draws a response. In this case, it’s the ‘all men are rapists’ line.

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Nop sex is not a right, but masturbation sure is.

And a sex doll is a private property.

F~~~ you feminist.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+6
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

So essentially, they don’t like men objectifying…. inanimate objects?

+6
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

Absolutely right, sex is not a right, in the same vein is it neither your right nor privilege to tell me how I spend my money or my time, c~~~.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

FREE SEXDOLLS ON ALL U.S. COLLEGE CAMPUS’ NOW! HELP STOP SEX CRIMES!

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

I don’t see what is the problem.
    They’re right: sex is not a right.
    Indeed those are the answers they gave to me:

Penny Smith 10 days ago
    It isn’t possible to have sex with a robot. It is a masturbation tool.

will 7 days ago
    She’s right about it being masturbation. These effigies are a tool of masturbation.

Indeed, sex robots are masturbation tools: their words.

Case closed.

After skimming this article, it is painfully obvious why so many men will turn to f~~~ing dolls as compared to the “real thing’.

There’s no such thing as “the real thing” since you’re using a condom: what you feel it’s latex, rubber, not “the real thing”.

Rubbing your dick against 80lbs of silicone and plastic is not against the law. It’s just perverted. That’s the way I like it.

And rubbing your dick against a little layer of latex?

From the comments:
    Eric Lauder interlinked • 14 days ago

I’m fully aware about all that, I have even read the same article on PT.I’m not sure either about what’s so bad about “dying alone” but the same argument have been used to threat me two years ago: I was already divorced, and I refused to begin a cohabitation with another woman – I liked her but I was uncomfortable at the idea, firstly I dislike lack of freedom, second it’s too much responsibilites, there are laws establishing rights and duties even within a totally informal cohabitation (there are even alimonies when it end, even if they are very limited). The “you’re gonna dying alone” she used did made me laugh because it was a very silly argument: I have kids, and people who have kids are unlikely to die alone because usually your offspring keep care of you as you kept care of them when they were young, furthermore living with someone isn’t an insurance against “dying alone” since after 2, 3, 5 or even 10 years the relationship could end.

Nice.

I’m on conversating with Meghan Murphy even right now, it’s soomething like the scene from The Hunt For Red October, since we both had gender studies teachings (shegot a full degree, I had just a class)

😀

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2br5gaN0ygA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

This is so retarded. No one actually has any rights at all that are inalienable. Perhaps one can say that nature gives you the right to be alive while you still have a functioning brain and adequate oxygen but that is about it. The idea of anyone having rights is liberal nonsense.

There are certain privileges that cultures extend to their members and right now women have a great deal of these privileges with very few responsibilities attached. Feminists love to invent rights and then say they own them. Its a good scam.

Men do not have the right to sex and women do not have the right to refuse it. Its all about how we in society negotiate things. When Isis rules women were sold as slaves. In cuck States men do not have the right to their own money and have to walk in fear of any ideas that women may get into their heads about accusing them. Both are valid functioning models for a state.

On a personal level if I enter a relationship with certain expectations and they are not met, I consider it acceptable to terminate that relationship as and when I see fit. Women might do well to consider what will happen if they keep kicking men about and generally being unkind and ungenerous to them while demanding their kindness and generosity. They may be left to enjoy the world they made.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I have a right to be alive, you disagree? Come and kill me, im ready.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

More gems:

Eric Lauder Jani 4 days ago

Yes.
    Criticizing men’s performances in bed significantly reduces the potential to define men as a sexual threat to women.
    It’s either one or the other, forwarding opposite propositions doesn’t work. Never.

So said, regarding your techical arguments about sex:
    Men using sex dolls aren’t going to learn how to be good lovers, that’s obiouvs.
    Quite the opposite, they’re going to detach themselves more and more even from the idea of real sex.
    This had been written 10 years ago:

“As single men arrive home from work on Friday evening, they will simply default into their VR immersion, giving a whole new meaning to the concept of ‘beta testing’. These sequestered men will be conspicuously absent from the bars and nightclubs that were the former venues of expenditure and frustration, causing many establishments to go out of business. The brains of these men will warp to the extent that they can no longer muster any libido for the majority of real women.”

Actual sex dolls are your lesser issue, at least they have a physical body mimicking real women.
    But it won’t last, I bet that in a matter of 20-30 years there will not be sex dolls mimicking women’s bodies: they’ll be more and more abstract (something similar happened even with sex toys for women).

I’m not interested in buying such things, but I think it’s an extremely fascinating event.
    It’s an evolutionary step: sexual pleasure totally detached from an actual human other, then even from the human shape.

The morons are using BOTH the arguments
    “Sex dolls make men worse lovers”
    AND
    “Men who use sex dolls are rapists”

That’s a very very very stupid combo (see my first lines).

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2br5gaN0ygA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+5
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how feminists differentiate between sex dolls used by men and vibrators used by women. Essentially, both are just auto-sex toys. But men are not attacking, shaming or otherwise trying to eliminate vibrators. Women, it seems, are very adamantly opposed to the existence of these sex dolls.

Perhaps the difference in the reactions of men and women to the sex toys of the opposite gender is a result of other things unrelated to sex toys at all. I don’t hate or fear vibrators because I know I bring much, much more to the table in a relationship than just an easily substitutable sex organ. I bring financial resources, humor, responsibility, loyalty, commitment, security, children, an increased standard of living…etc etc etc to anyone fortunate enough to be in a relationship with me.

If women brought something to a relationship other than their (now replaceable) sex organ, perhaps they would not feel so threatened, and not be so adamantly opposed to the existence of the toy that replaces it.

If women were not so short sighted, they might realize that a fair game that results in a win-win is one that can be repeated over and over again and go on indefinitely. Whereas a rigged game that results in a guaranteed win for them is great in the short run, once that game has been played once, no one wants to play with them again.

When you take so much and bring so little to a relationship that you can be replaced by 80 lbs of plastic, you have an issue that will not be solved by any amount of shame and blame placed on the plastic.

As for wether men have a right to sex or not: I’d say that men have a similar right to sex as women have to civilization, and all of its benefits. Food, water, shelter, electricity, heat etc. are all the products of the time, talent, effort, and risk of men. No woman, and no team of women have EVER dug a mine, sunk a well, or constructed a building. And NONE of the men who ever did any of those things owes a damn thing to ANY of the women who didn’t. No woman has any ‘right’ to the benefits or products of the labor of ANY man.

If men and women never had any contact again, we’d all be playing with our own sex toys, but it would be women, not men, who would be starving and freezing in the dark. And if there is any doubt about exactly what women want from men, you need only to look at what women demand that ‘the government’ provide to single mothers: government housing, women’s shelters, medical, food stamps and welfare programs for single mothers… It’s all paid for by ‘government’, but when government writes a check for a single mother’s housing or food, we all know that it’s a bunch of tax paying men who cover that check. It’s also a bunch of men who built the housing, and who run the farms and ranches that produce the food…

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+8
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

I have a right to be alive, you disagree? Come and kill me, im ready.

Actually, I’m inclined to agree with Branched Off. You don’t have any “rights.” The concept of “rights” is shaky ground.

Rather than say, “I have a right to live,” it’s more accurate, and much more defensible, to say, “You have no right to kill me.”

There is a difference.

Rather than, “I have a right to my property,” the reality is actually, “No one has a right to steal my property.”

Rather than, “I have a right to be free,” the reality is actually, “No one has a right to enslave me.”

The reason this distinction is important is because when you start building up ethereal “rights” out of thin air, then it becomes everyone else’s responsibility to ensure that you “have” your rights. It creates the slippery slope of entitlement.

Also, think about in a court of law, when someone commits a crime against you. Let’s say someone steals something that belongs to you. In court, the judge will condemn the accused (assuming he is proven guilty) on the moral basis that he had no right to steal from you, not because your “rights” were violated. (I acknowledge that our legal system is pretty screwed up, however. This is just theoretically how it ought to be).

The concept of “victimless crimes” is utter nonsense on both legal and philosophical levels. If someone has done wrong, it is because he had no right to do what he did. He had no right to murder. He had no right to steal. He had no right to enslave. Etc etc.

Don’t waste time asking whether someone else’s “rights” were violated. Simply ask whether the person had a right to do what he did. If he didn’t, then he committed a crime against someone.

This is why the Ten Commandments are written the way they are. Instead of saying, “Respect property rights,” it simply says, “Thou shalt not steal.”

In context of the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, for example, we don’t need to waste time arguing that I have a right to bear arms. All we need to do is uphold the concept of “Thou Shalt Not Steal,” which includes any arms that I may own. The government has no right to steal them from me, no matter what kind they are or how I got them (as long as I didn’t steal them from someone else, of course).

Bringing this back full circle, I also don’t have a right to sex, nor does anyone else. I also don’t have a “right” to masturbate. But no one else has a right to stop me from masturbating. And that’s what drives the feminists crazy. They are totalitarians, and the mark of all totalitarians is that they WANT the “right” to tell me what I can and cannot do. Totalitarians don’t recognize that they have no right to control me, or steal from me, or enslave me, or kill me.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

If sex dolls show us all men want from real women is sex…then perhaps the feminists should be asking why are we so useless the only thing men want us around for is a hole between our legs?

+1
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how feminists differentiate between sex dolls used by men and vibrators used by women.

Not really.
    They equate vibrators with fleshlights, not with sex robots.

That’s gonna be more interesting:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7899337/worlds-first-sex-robot-women-penis-brad-pitt-torso/

This is really a good move.

Now they can stop to bitch.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.