"There's No Way I Can Handle A Cage. . ."

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central "There's No Way I Can Handle A Cage. . ."

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sky-☯️  Sky-☯️ 15 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Bodhi

At the moment when he finds himself handcuffed to Agent Utah after their fight on the beach in Australia

Just one wave. That was all he asked for – but they both knew that it would be Bodhi’s last wave and that if he made it back to the beach, it would be because they recovered his body.

Symbolic. . .

Because for some of us, we would rather die free than live in a cage.

During my blue pill era, before my awakening, I had a moment on a beach in Cabo like that one. Only I was not handcuffed.

I looked over at the pumpkin next to me and realized that I was restrained not by a handcuff but by my own fractured sense of self and a myriad of neuro chemical that included oxytocin, dopamine and endorphins.

And I didn’t need one more wave. I needed my life back. Every aspect of it. The components that made me who I was as a man before she met me. I needed my life force back: the elements that she was initially attracted to that she systematically began breaking down once I was secured.

Bodhi was given a chance at one more wave but it would be his last.

I was given a chance at another life and more importantly, the distance and time away from where I had been to fully process and understand my previous life.

Living every minute of each day now as part of an enlightened rebirth and second genesis.

Grateful – conscious – awakened and healed.

Sky-0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.