They're MGTOW and don't even know it.

Topic by D.B.D.

D.B.D.

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff They're MGTOW and don't even know it.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Untamed  Untamed 5 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +4
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Or maybe they do. A crew of guys compete in a 30 some hour sailboat race. Most men that age don’t know their ass from a roadside ditch. Let alone how to trim a spinnaker in downwind sail. So many pathetic and emotional blue pills out here raised by vindictive pos single mothers. Much respect for these guys. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maH5f6NmQ24GYLfT4s7vkcIBgjncuxrV/view

+9
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

dont confuse having skills and being able to do cool things with being mgtow

lotta hardworking tradcons that like what they do are not mgtow

lotta blue pills think the same thing, that it makes them valuable to women, so thats their motivation (vagina)

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

There are a lot of high-performing, focused men (businessmen, scientists, celebrities, politicians, etc.) that have utterly been destroyed by their exposure to women.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

My dad was MGTOW and didn’t know it because MGTOW didn’t exist yet. From 1974 to his dying day in 2009, he was a MGTOW monk and I see that as more admirable. In total, he went 37 years without pu-ssy, even though he was tempted. MGTOW is by no means a new concept, it has existed since women were bitches and the courts have been screwing men.

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

lotta blue pills think the same thing, that it makes them valuable to women, so thats their motivation (vagina)

I gotta agree. I’ve seen guys doing awesome things and when it was over, talking to the reporter, would say things like, Thanks to my wife for allowing me to do this, or I could never have done it without my wife. LOL LOL LOL

She did diddly squat. Pathetic.

Sorry, D.B.D.

Or maybe they are MGTOW, who knows. We can’t talk about it or else we become targets.

+4
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

dont confuse having skills and being able to do cool things with being mgtowlotta hardworking tradcons that like what they do are not mgtowlotta blue pills think the same thing, that it makes them valuable to women, so thats their motivation (vagina)

I gotta agree. I’ve seen guys doing awesome things and when it was over, talking to the reporter, would say things like, Thanks to my wife for allowing me to do this, or I could never have done it without my wife. LOL LOL LOL
    She did diddly squat. Pathetic.
    Sorry, D.B.D.
    Or maybe they are MGTOW, who knows. We can’t talk about it or else we become targets.

Good points.

+3
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

I guess so.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Deep in the mind of every sailor is a MGHOW trying to get out. He’s in there, even if events haven’t transpired yet for him to take the reigns. Like many of us, it took running ashore a few times or some white water to make it abundantly clear. Thanks for the link DBD

A toast to those yet to receive the red pill, and for those lost to the waves forever:

Should pale death, with treble dread, make the ocean caves our bed, God who hears the surges roll, deign to save the suppliant soul

man up means man down

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

They capsized and nearly died, but pulled thru and got 2nd place. They will always remember that Hook Race forever. A seed of brotherhood was planted in each of their hearts, hopefully some bitch woman wont destroy it

man up means man down

+4
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

They capsized and nearly died, but pulled thru and got 2nd place. They will always remember that Hook Race forever. A seed of brotherhood was planted in each of their hearts, hopefully some bitch woman wont destroy it

Man, thanks for watching that and the thoughtful commentary. I was hoping you guys would find it interesting or noteworthy. I’ve done a bit of sail racing myself and live vicariously through several sailing channels meanwhile daydreaming of sailing the phuk away from this phucked up sheeple society.

+5
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Amen to that, GP.
    There’s always weemins to get in-between guys who get along so well that their girls get jealous. I saw it first-hand in Louisiana where I went jetskiing and boating with coworkers, back when…
    Three of the group of 7 of us were married. My ex was back home a few states away so I had peace but those two guys, instead of being able to relax and enjoy their long-weekend off had to deal with spiteful and mean bitches running their mouths all day, sowing discord and bothering their man with what the kids were getting into, as if getting off one’s arse was unheard of. They made the whole day sh!t for them and one of them ended up talking divorce on the way back.
    These hoes push people to the brink and then play victims!
    Happy is he who walks alone.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.