Thinking about getting married? Just watch this

Topic by hollowtips

Hollowtips

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Thinking about getting married? Just watch this

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 3 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Hollowtips
    hollowtips
    Participant

Watching this brought back so much trauma from my last relationship and I wasn’t even married.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Its almost 2020. And we still don’t have anything even close to A.I. like “HER” that we can simply purchase from the shelf. We have sex bots. We have full out female bodies down. But we can’t seem to emulate a person yet to the point that “Her” was.

I hate to say this, but I don’t get why this tech is not being pushed. F~~~ the environment. F~~~ all that other s~~~. F~~~ energy. I want a my Valrie model robot, and I want it now.

And I am TIRED of putting up with this bulls~~~ that the closest thing we have no is a chat bot.

I have to ask you, with so much market demand, why the hell is this not in the market now?

How many of you would LOVE to have a “woman” that you want to talk to? Or have a women that could simply do things around your life?

We see more and more movies about this, but none have so far been able to scratch the surface.

We have speech recognition down. Pattern recognition down. We have server farms and GPU cards that can push 8,000 pixels 60 frames per second. But we can’t manage a f~~~ing app to simply TALK TOO?

How the f~~~ is this even possible?

We can make operating systems full of millions of lines of code. But we something like this is just to hard to get funding for? Or market acceptance?

I call bulls~~~. All the scare about A.I. that is out there is simply so women don’t lose their power. Once you get a A.I. like her? Women will be thrown away, and men will no longer be vulnerable to their s~~~ again.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I wonder how many of these men are currently dating, cohabitating, or re-married??

The Blue Pill is STRONG, and mMny Men can’t assimilate the Red Pill for long…..

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Interesting points. I too wonder what the current state of the sexbot tech really is? I know little about such things, so nothing would really surprise me.

Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I have to ask you, with so much market demand, why the hell is this not in the market now?

WHY ??
    C’mon … we both know why.
    Because the MATRIX knows that it would plunder the most expensive real estate in the world!
    Yep, it would turn the all-valuable poosey into a dried-up worthless prune.

Fine by me

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.