Thinking of getting married/having kids?

Topic by Nice Guy Eddie

Nice Guy Eddie

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Thinking of getting married/having kids?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Nice Guy Eddie
    Nice Guy Eddie
    Participant

Read this.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a-woman-scorned-wa-dad-wrongfully-jailed-for-sexually-abusing-his-son-demands-changes-20170919-gyk7ai.html

7 months in jail.

No access to his son for years.

Reputation sullied forever.

Waiting 18 months for an ex-gratia payment.

And the piece of s~~~ ex-wife bragged about it.

NGE

+8
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Why would I spend $50,000 or more between the various rings (engagement and wedding), all the planning for the event, the honeymoon, and all the bulls~~~ to give away half my stuff and end up broke? That’s reason enough not to get married. And frankly, the only reason that matters.

6% chance. Six percent, of your marriage lasting 20 years. Gamble in Vegas. You have better odds.

+7
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

the courts will favor the word of a women over the word of a man the vast majority of time when dealing with domestic violence or sexual abuse.

Most times, it will lead to restraining orders, but in some cases such as this one, it leads to much worse.

The system is broken. The only way to win is to not play. Go your own way.

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

+6
    Nice Guy Eddie
    Nice Guy Eddie
    Participant

the courts will favor the word of a women over the word of a man the vast majority of time when dealing with domestic violence or sexual abuse.

Most times, it will lead to restraining orders, but in some cases such as this one, it leads to much worse.

The system is broken. The only way to win is to not play. Go your own way.

When I spoke to my lawyer about this, he said that everyone in the divorce industry from the police to the judges are terrified of getting sued and losing their jobs if they don’t believe the women’s version of events and something bad happens to the woman/child.

They don’t give a flying f~~~ about the consequences.

Wonder how it works when same sex marriages break down?

NGE

+6

Anonymous

Thinking of getting married/having kids?

No! I’m not! That’s Chad’s job! Or in some cases, Rover’s job!

+4

Anonymous

“The fact that these deliberate perversions of justice occur (in WA) with alarming regularity
    No kidding, but what’s even more alarming is that anyone who even mentions this pandemic of female false accusations is branded an extremist, a misogynist or some type of terrorist.

+4

Anonymous

I would rather enter a lions den covered in bbq sauce than marry.

+2

Anonymous

Women are now terrorists.

+1
    Xenon
    xenon
    Participant

Ditto above. And it is worth stating again and again. Women are now terrorists and they are aided every step of the way by the courts, legal system and their idiot hive friends egging them on to ruin their life and yours to be like the hive is. No more for me. Full stop.

+4
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

It is safer to drive down the wrong side of a busy highway at 200mph.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Society and Western legal systems are so corrupt, I can’t imagine now why anyone would enlist in the military or police and risk to themselves, to help prop up the system.

What is actually worth defending in a system with rampant injustice like this?

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When I spoke to my lawyer about this, he said that everyone in the divorce industry from the police to the judges are terrified of getting sued and losing their jobs if they don’t believe the women’s version of events and something bad happens to the woman/child.

They don’t give a flying f~~~ about the consequences.

That is because the consequences of taking the woman’s side are not severe.

If I got f~~~ed over that badly, I would get out and start plotting my revenge against all parties involved: the ex, the prosecutor, the judge and the police.

I would gladly accept my death as the price of revenge.

And revenge would be extended to anything and anyone that the parties involved in care about, including their family members. (I consider the money that judges/prosecutors/police make as “ill gotten gains” and since their families benefit from the “ill gotten gains” they are not innocent, since it is “blood money”)

See, its about consequences. For f~~~ing men over, there are no consequences. What is necessary is consequences so severe, so merciless and so brutal, that it would be written about a hundred years later.

I consider this a situation where the use of force is fully justified. If you go out and kill some enemy soldier in a war, you can get a damn medal for doing it. And yet it is entirely possible that enemy soldier could be a great person, honorable, moral, a good father. But you get a f~~~ing medal for killing him.

And yet you are expected to just bend over and get f~~~ed up the ass in your own society by so called “authorities”. F~~~ that. F~~~ society. I’d laugh if a natural gas line exploded under a courthouse and set the judges and lawyers on fire and they ran out of the courthouse screaming as their flesh was charred black.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Me, get married? No, thanks. I’d rather chop my b~~~~ off with a rusty carving knife. All women are demanding/nagging whores, although they pretend not to be until you put a ring on their finger, but when you marry one, not only does she reveal her true self, she doesn’t even put-out much, so there are absolutely no benefits to marriage for a man. No sane man would get married; it is just the Blue Pill Programming making the man think that he should get married to some woman, i.e. it is what is classified as ‘normal’ and so is expected of him… that is were The Red Pill comes in! Red Pills all around, gents…

+3
    Crowbar
    Crowbar
    Participant

Never, ever, ever get married – that’s all there is to it. I had it made in my early 30’s – decent job, my own house, nice chunk of money being saved every month. Now, due to letting my little head take over, I’m stuck with an immature, nagging wife who keeps buying crap that we don’t need. If it wasn’t for our little boys, I’d be out the door, but then they’d end up most of the time with their mother, who thinks dropping f-bombs around them is OK.

Anonymous

It is safer to drive down the wrong side of a busy highway at 200mph.

That what you should be doing to get away from marriage and the system of destruction.

Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

Even Jesus Christ, couldnt lead fools out of foolishness.

Go for it.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Never, ever, ever get married – that’s all there is to it.

This.

Literally this entire website can be summed up with this one simple post.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.