This guy's going to get #MeToo'd so hard (kate upton video) [NSFW]

Topic by KevinStyles

KevinStyles

Home Forums MGTOW Central This guy's going to get #MeToo'd so hard (kate upton video) [NSFW]

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous  Anonymous 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +3
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Saw this over on Reddit. In todays climate of #MeToo i can’t help but feel this guy is gonna get #metood for reaching out to save her and clearly touches her tit without permission to. Too bad guy, should have just let her fall and laughed instead you’d prob be in less trouble.

+2
    Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    Participant

#jugs

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Uhh…, Bob, we gotta talk….

/probable scenario

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

It’s Kate Upton, I would #metoo the s~~~ out of those titties. Hell yeah.

+1
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

I remember when the nudes leaked, there was one of Upton where she had cut her leg pretty bad while shaving, blood everywhere, not a pretty sight.

Personally, i wouldn’t want to be anywhere close to these celebrity bitches, they were the first to cry #MeToo

Look at you now, you're a dying machine, cold and disfigured, corrupted, diseased.

+1
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

This is the best Kate Upton video:

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

Ronin11
    Ronin11
    Participant

Personally, i wouldn’t want to be anywhere close to these celebrity bitches, they were the first to cry #MeToo

Plus the fact they are like the village bicycle everybody’s had a ride.

There are no good women only degrees of bad.

Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I had to watch that video several times to make sure there was no contact. I’m pretty sure they, I mean he will be OK.

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Notice how he didn’t jump in with her. He was like, if one hand doesn’t help then fall bitch. You should have drank less then you would have your balance as she breaks open another box of quality wine.

Kate Upton, I’d empower the s~~~ out of her.

Kate Upton poses TOPLESS as she shares a slew of sizzling bikini snaps from ’empowering and beautiful’ Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5393737/Kate-Upton-sizzles-Sports-Illustrated-

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

She gets half naked on a rock for SI (which she promptly falls off of with her t~~~ flailing about), but was just playing the #metoo card last week. Another female hypocrite.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT