This Is A Real Man

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff This Is A Real Man

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Sky-☯️  Sky-☯️ 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This man wrestles an alligator to save his dog. That’s a real man. I always found it very manly to fight animals and become heroes.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

they had just recently adopted the puppy.

my animals are family.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

My animals are family, except for for the ducks, chickens, and quail that I kill and eat. Which I guess just leaves the cat as family.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

My animals are family, except for for the ducks, chickens, and quail that I kill and eat. Which I guess just leaves the cat as family.

…………and if you’re hungry enough, to keep from starving, you’d eat the cat.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

…………and if you’re hungry enough, to keep from starving, you’d eat the cat.

Ironically, the cat is the fattest animal I have. Other than maybe Bill Clinton duck. (He’s the fat white Pekin duck). I call him Bill Clinton because he is white, has a bill, and ducks are a bit rapey.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

that is one not to many can top as a real life story

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

The dog looks like it’s a King Charles Cavalier

That guy might have saved it to prevent his wife from spending another $1,500 of his money to replace it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.