This is not going to end well (Jane Fraser Citigroup)

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Money This is not going to end well (Jane Fraser Citigroup)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bstoff  bstoff 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

jane

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/citigroup-names-jane-fraser-next-ceo/

Major bank names a woman as CEO. I do not deal with this bank in any way,…..but one major bank can crash the whole system if it goes down.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

its all fiat money

us debt is 24 trillion or so

derivatives markets are hundreds of trillions not in anything tangible, but hedging bets and hedging speculations of what things will do in the future

may as well let the women run stuff, its all at the end game stage for the system at this point

they can hardly make it any worse, its on course for the end regardless

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Major bank names a woman as CEO. I do not deal with this bank in any way,…..but one major bank can crash the whole system if it goes down.

Well, most of us here want the system to crash so the establishment is destroyed. That is why many of us support President Trump, he drives the members of the establishment uniparty completely insane.

So, let us celebrate this promotion.

Yeehaw!

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Another tickbox quota madwoman. Like night follows day, disaster always follows.

The first thing she’ll do is issue a slew of memos about ‘diversity’ and ‘equality’. Numerous quotas will be promoted. This will be followed by anyone of any talent or ability jumping ship.

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Well, most of us here want the system to crash so the establishment is destroyed. That is why many of us support President Trump, he drives the members of the establishment uniparty completely insane.
    So, let us celebrate this promotion.
    Yeehaw!

I do hope in the 2nt term Trump will do a whole lot more to clean out the shadow government.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I do hope in the 2nt term Trump will do a whole lot more to clean out the shadow government.

The democrats are doing everything in their power to destroy the election process and the nation as a whole.

In response to the violence, censorship, and wrecking of the nation, many people are buying firearms and ammo at record rates, even higher rates than the Obama years.

While the democrats are opening working to steal the election, the MAGA organizations are getting ready for an armed conflict.

MAGA supporters face economic hardships by corporations wrecking the economy, violence in the streets, censorship online, and bias in the courts. MAGA is preparing for when MAGA is denied their voices at the ballot box they are going to enforce their freedoms with the cartridge box. That is when the U.S. will see a real “workers revolution” against the globalist foreign controlled establishment by MAGA members.

+1
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I have a strong feeling that there is going to be a “f~~~ the Fed” movement or moment, where we are all able to just tell the Fed
    to take the debt and eat it.
    Usually called a Jubilee.
    All debts forgiven and fresh starts all around.
    Imagine how much MONEY” there is in debts everywhere, held by central banks all around the world.
    Once all of it is disappeared, there is almost no limit what we can do,
    as long as we don’t pile on debt again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.