Thought I'd share this before CUCKTUBE takes it down

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central Thought I'd share this before CUCKTUBE takes it down

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

MGTOW AKBAR

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

What’s the betting that he still supports feminism and believes NAWALT?

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

What’s the betting that he still supports feminism and believes NAWALT?

Odds are it is all he has left. It seems so odd to to love the thing that hurt you, but I think it’s Stockholm Syndrome is the name.

Thing is, men that go through this kind of thing are never really the same again. I bet you if you asked him, he would still tell you he deserves what he got. In fact, we here realize that he could have walked away.

What gets men in this situation is his children. SHE used his love of his children and his fear for their safety to keep him there. Can you blame him? We know all to well what would have happened to those boys had he left. WE all know their system would have simply pushed the blame on him.

Let me make this clear, it was a MALE POLICE OFFICER that put his CAREER on the line to help this man and his children. And I want to make clear, that their was a “Honey Badger” that kept pushing to make sure he got help. It took YEARS to do this. And even he will tell you that he tried to ask for help before. But was told the truth of the system.

In this man’s position, he had very little options to seek help for himself.

The system does this to men each day if you ask for help. These men have nowhere to turn to but a homeless shelter. That’s your reward for getting out. But you lose your kids in the process. You can forget about their safety as well.

How many men saw their kids die? How many men were unable to get help. And lets be real here, he did what he had to do to protect his 2 sons.

There is no help for fathers out there. It was only at the point that he was days from death that people from all over his neighborhood who heard what was going on kept calling. Even harassing the police and the public officials to do something till it finally got to the point where ONE Man never gave up on trying to help him.

Believe me, he did not get anywhere in his job after this. No big thank you. Nothing. In fact, that police officer still gets death threats to this very day.

What I want to make clear? This can happen and does happen every day. And the amount of men that are silent or end up dead is alarming.

People always ask, “What did HE do to make her do that?” and… “It must be his fault for her doing this”.

One thing that no one seems to point out is that if she said no to all this? Nothing would have came from it.

Like it or not gentleman, as I have always said.. YOU are ALL ALONE.

BE careful out there men. The second you care is the second they stab the dagger deeper into your soul. They want your pain. They ENJOY watching you suffer. And they enjoy that the single greatest thing they can do is control you by doing the most heinous thing of all. Using your love against you.

This is why they don’t want men to talk to each other. Why they do everything they can to isolate you. Why they relish in your pain and suffering. They enjoy that they can break you.

It’s in their nature.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If I’m dating a woman, and she pulls out a knife to kill me, I’m gone. That’s it. No second chances. At that moment, I don’t care what the consequences are if I have to protect myself. All I care about is SURVIVAL.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.