Throwback: Response to "I''m 25 and want to marry someone that makes $500k.."

Topic by Binary Logic

Binary Logic

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Throwback: Response to "I''m 25 and want to marry someone that makes $500k.."

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Binary Logic  Binary Logic 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

Throwback to 2007. Most of us have seen this before, but I think it bares repeating. In a 2007 craigslist article, a 25 year old womans hypergamy runs over. In this classified ad, she outright asks “Where can I find a man that makes $500 thousand a year..?”

If I may say so myself, the response was MGTOW as @%$#. Even before MGTOW was really a ‘thing’. I can, quite literally, still smell the charred remains of her hopes and dreams. For brevity, I will post the article here..

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG’S LIST

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy.
    I’m not from New York . I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 – 250. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

– Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)?

– Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there?

– Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows – lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

– How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults – I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them – in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 432279810

THE ANSWER
    Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament.
    Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity…in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold…hence the rub…marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful”
    as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way.
    Classic “pump and dump.”
    I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

+4

Anonymous

Is that all I’m worth? I value myself as priceless therefore she’s really aiming LOW!

The more she’s a gold digger the more she stinks of narcissism!

Narcissism is an incurable mental disease that is easy to detect and avoid.

+4
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

Narcissism is an incurable mental disease that is easy to detect and avoid.

Well said and duly noted Tower!!

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

She won’t love him. It’s all about the money with her. This girl will be 40 and never married unless she stop being so narrow minded and greedy.

Most people don’t make a half million a year, let alone have it saved up. So why does she feel she’s worth having a man that wealthy; because she’s “young and pretty?” Who cares?

If I made a half million, I’d live it up and buy myself an arcade and pinball collection and a nice house.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2

Anonymous

She won’t love him. It’s all about the money with her. This girl will be 40 and never married unless she stop being so narrow minded and greedy.

Not really, She’ll leave a trail of divorce raped victims and do quite good for herself, but not so good in the hereafter on judgment day.

Judgment day is something nobody thinks about and that’s what makes the likes of Jim Jones and other cults (feminism) that promote death and destruction with a body trail that dwarfs the Guyana holocaust by tens of millions in both family and infant sacrifice, killing their offspring is their holy grail, I wonder how that’s gonna hold up on judgment day?

Maybe God hasn’t given up on these creatures, but I have! I forsake them to their own dastardly devices, to name a few; Divorce rape, false allegations, persistent manipulation with no cooperation, #METOO, cultural misandry, bias justice system, double standards, zero reproductive rights included protection from theft of genetic material and held accountable for that theft commuted by another!

The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on FOR ETERNITY!

Assess it objectively and you’ll find modern women are f~~~ing TOXIC!

+5
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

Something tells me now at 36 she’s going to be looking back at the days when she “hit a roadblock” and wondering why she didn’t settle for the 250k guy at the time, with an attitude like that and 11 years of depreciation she’ll not be worth 25k now.

+2
    Knarley Bob
    Knarley Bob
    Participant

They say money can’t buy happiness. She’d be a prime example of money buys misery.

OATHKEEPERS, not on our watch. MOLON LABE

+3

Anonymous

there are probably less than 50000 people who make that. On the entire planet.

+3
    Solid
    Solid
    Participant

If we apply numbers and logic to c~~~s demands, there is no man in the whole planet that can met them.
    They usually ask for contradictory things.

Want a rich guy – Don’t want him wasting time working, and want a YOUNG millionaire guy
    Want a guy in a good shape – Don’t want him do diet or exercise

Then you apply the genetics, tall, good looking, big dick, etc… Only by genetics alone it would be 0.0001% or even less.
    Apply the external factors (money, work, status, working out, etc…)
    Apply the social/relationship factors (nice, romantic, etc…)

The combination of everything even for a morbidly obese c~~~ standards will result in “there is no perfect man” out there. Which translates to “there is no good men”…

Lets assume your hypothesis of 50k guys out there that make this amount of money. Let’s apply the genetics factor, so 50000 x 0.0001 = 5 guys. For a paycheck like that, I don’t imagine any of those 5 guys them working eventually, some CEOs do but, lets make it simple. From those 5 guys, considering that take some time to “get there”, I bet that none of them will be younger than 40s, so none of them will match the “25yo hot smoking hot model” that c~~~s usually want. Even without applying the conditions that go against each other, there is no “perfect man” out there.

Let them live in their delusional land, the most ironic thing about it, is that when they get their tingles, they have to let their ego aside and f~~~ any dude. They dump some descent men, and then when they are desperate f~~~ the pizza delivery guy who is fat and has the two front teeth missing.

C~~~s and logic don’t mix !

+4
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

According to gloabalrichlist 1.14million, I think it safe to say the majority of those will be men, and with 3.5 billion women on the planet to chose from I think it also safe to say those men not only have pick of the litter but the capacity to do so on their terms.

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

LOL…Buuurrnnnn….That was good logic right there. Upfront and clear without the bulls~~~…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The whole response is perfect but this one just screams rational thinking. Love it

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

No s~~~ you lil’ tramp, get a f~~~ing job.

She’s now 36. I’d bet my paycheck, she has slept with over 100 guys easy and has also either had a divorce or an abortion, probably both!

She’s probably still trying to hustle rich guys and is still being pump-n-dumped but that is what she likes now, its comfortable and recognizable for her. She has even begun trying to date guys her own age that make regular money and this was her real eye-opener, that it’s all over, she’s on a one-way train to cats, dildos and 35 years of isolation.

+1
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

She has even begun trying to date guys her own age that make regular money and this was her real eye-opener, that it’s all over, she’s on a one-way train to cats, dildos and 35 years of isolation.

Don’t forget to add, all the while she’s making the obligatory ‘second run’ with some of these guys. After she starts to realize she’s spent, she’ll start to reach out to some of those guys around the ‘$250k’ mark to see if they’re willing to give her a second chance. Lol.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.