Tim Pool covered by John Stossel

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Tim Pool covered by John Stossel

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I have posted a video by the man. It seems his point of view is not as center as I had thought. Sanders supporter. What it points out very well is how far the tragic left is from the what once was main stream left.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Historically, when an independent journalist, whom does not tow the SJW line, is covered by the corporate media, usually with a few weeks of the story some accusation, claimed to be from years past, is made which is used as a pretext to ban that person from all internet platforms at once.

Sad to see him go. I found his video articles to be amusing from a stand point of a progressive democrat commenting on how his (former) friends and allies have gone completely off the deep-end.

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Historically, when an independent journalist, whom does not tow the SJW line, is covered by the corporate media, usually with a few weeks of the story some accusation, claimed to be from years past, is made which is used as a pretext to ban that person from all internet platforms at once.

The World Wide Web is literally a worldwide web. It’s much bigger than Silicon Valley, but people forget. I predict decentralization within the next five or so years. People will give up on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc., and the concept of an information superhighway will come back into the mass-consciousness with brand-new life. That’s my prediction.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The World Wide Web is literally a worldwide web. It’s much bigger than Silicon Valley, but people forget. I predict decentralization within the next five or so years.

I agree. The problem is the financial bottlenecks which allow the corporations to shutdown the independents.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The World Wide Web is literally a worldwide web. It’s much bigger than Silicon Valley, but people forget. I predict decentralization within the next five or so years.

I agree. The problem is the financial bottlenecks which allow the corporations to shutdown the independents.

I think that it is the financial institutions that are behind most of the scumf~~~ery in society. They are the ones pulling the strings in government and the press.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Indeed. But we have some heavy-hitters on our side, too. This gives me hope:
    https://techviral.net/tim-berners-lee-start-new-internet/

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Indeed. But we have some heavy-hitters on our side, too. This gives me hope:

All about YOUR data.. That is what they go on and on about. Your DATA.

Let’s see. How does this work in the U.K.? Let’s see. I use my card CREDIT CARD to buy a VPN subscription.

Lets try this again. I go to pay the MONTHLY donation for MGTOW.com.

I Bought a iPad…

I use cash to buy a new prepaid Phone with all the new apps PRELOADED!

What our Fellow is talking about is a PSK, or a Pre shared Key. What we are doing is LOCKING ALL our DATA to be HOSTED on a USB thumb drive of 4TB. Might as well buy 2 of them! You know, BACK UPS? Oh s~~~ FIRE in the house! THeft!

Okay, se let a guy who knows where every single Lawyer, Police officer, City state worker, etc LIVES AT. Facebook, People they are cheating on etc.

It’s like GOodwill. Other People’s s~~~. NO one wants it, so they put it in a store and People go buy it. No one really cares about your DATA. They care what you DO!

So say for instance you go to MGTOW.com. Okay. Well, that is what they want to know. Not your data.

But say, I want to know WHO you are.

I call up the payment processor, Type up a FAKE SUbpoena for records. Use a Bulls~~~ Government address as the URL.

I now know who you are since I can match your MAC address, and ALL of the Cookies stored in order to make the transaction. I know know Everywhere you have been. Even Imickeys10″Dick.com/Imaignary.

It’s not the DATA they are after. People give that up like Free Pussy! But the PUSSY is NEVER FREE! You paid for it already! You are just getting your share.

What he is talking about in Layman’s terms is that in order to share a photo online, or a POST, all that data calls the server at your house, and says, “YOU DAWG, Give me the Down Low of your post!”

On Mgtow.com, that would be the post you put out above. If we did that? You would have Hermit Internet like he has at work. All you would see is this:

Now lets say you are ME. You want to get the DATA on WHERE these Fosters kids go. And who is working with them and placing them in Homes of known Child Traffickers.

The first part is I don’t care about their data. I want to know WHO it is.

THANK YOU COOKIES!

Mmmm.. Taste GOOD Don’t they?

Now, Are the cookies yours? Well kind of. But no. You don’t own it. It did not originate from you. You just got it like a Forced state of California Drivers licence. ANd this is what that transaction looks like.

SO what if you do this (Delete cookies.jpg)

Web pages won’t even load. Can you fool it? YES YOU CAN! But… Most web servers know you FOOLIN! And you can FAKE all this data, but then you got other problems.

Say you DID get a VPN. Did you USE your credit Card? You DID? WIth your NAME and BANK? WOnderful!

So say you did a transaction.

Okay I am TurdleBugrler69@aol.com/GOtESY!.U.K. OR..

I’m like MAD you did not like My Official At Home Donald Trump Protest kit!

So you be mad. So , you just call up VISA, Visa tells you I bought from XXX merchant that has been SSL verified by GO DAnDY!

I find out ALL of your purchases. Its cool NO WARRANT NEEDED BRAH! \

What if I want to find out what you are doing in the USA. SAY NO MORE FAM!

THese people know who you are just with your credit card.

And, you can do this ALL DAY LONG!

Say you have a guy who like to say that you are A Pedophile. You find out WHO the F~~~ he talks to . Where he visits, and WHERE LIVES AND WORKS. WHo his Social network friends are. AND! With EVERY COMMENT, you follow that ID to a Advertiser index. DONE!

Say you want to REALLY want REvenge. You REALLY HATE that cops hang out at your house. Say you Don’t like it that cops do special favors, and you want to track WHO?

THat gets a bit harder. But they let you GO to their OFFICES. You grab ALL of them MAC ID’s and all of their BLUETOOTH DATA! WHOOHOO!
    The ENTIRE BUILDING. Say your Probation officer leaves the office. OH LOOK! And ETHERNET PORT! P.O.E. TOO!

Wonderful! Shares the data line with VOIP! SUPER!!! You then find out EVERYTHING you need to know.

Point is, If I wanted to find any info, you can put it in ANY Hard Drive you want. Securier it in any way. I don’t care. I just want to know about YOU! So I can SELL YOU WORTHLESS S~~~. You do not need. But keep buying the hand lotion! LOL!

So, is there a FREE internet? Why YES! But no one in mass uses it. So who cares? Just the “HACKERS.Lulz”

The truth is, You want freedom, you pay for it. You get your OWN lines. done.

The truth is, you are as FREE as you want to be from these people. But PEOPLE give it up. And FREELY. Read ANY TOS. You got no rights fam. NONE!.

It’s like people telling me. BRO WHAT ABOUT YOUR FACE? I was serious. What can they do to you when you lost everything. NOTHING.
    All they did was make it easier for me. No kidding.

You LURE you BAIT, you get in.

See those Photos? Guess what I just did? Yup. THAT is why HERMITS server admin BLOCKS THEM! Any SMART person would do that.

Now think about WHY? You have NO idea where they come from. ANd you can execute a S~~~ TON OF CODE with MACRO”S etc. Hell, most of it is built in to the ADOBE STACK.

What about BAck Doors? Carnage does say everyone is an asshole. Well yes. You have 2. 1. Your ISP. 2. Your ROuter.

Here is the BEST part. So SAY, you Buy a VPN with Bitcoin. Use different wallets, use a 3rd party to buy them outside your country. Or just any 3rd party. Say ME.

Well, I Take your CASH. I turn it into Bitcoin, and I throw it in your wallet. Again, that part is all based on trust. So you have to trust me in order to do it.

THen, I send it off and put it on the wallet of your choice.

Now you can use that to make all your transactions with a fake account and a Sandboxed server, but then use an external server in some data center. Say you installed a Server at a College. Done. Hey FREE IS FREE!

You can use their bandwidth, I.P. etc to do all the transactions. Even a VPN.

You connect through sat link. to a base station located at some persons house or business you gave a free computer too. Say you had 20 of them. Each time they do the transactions, you send them do different VPN’s. THere is a Final route. THat one is all yours to choose.

They will be looking for you in AT the POLICE STATION. LOL! WHat a GREAT PLACE to set up a server right? Oh Oh. Can’t go there.

You just keep spoofing the MAC’s till you send out an endless chain that no one can follow. Kind of like taking a new route home each day.

You can MOVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. No one can find you. You even go from different cryptocurrencies. All this costs money per transaction. SO what?

Thing is, 99% of people have their Assholes exposed. All so they can guard their … Data?

No one gives a f~~~ about our Dick pics. And your Vag is just another roast beef. Big deal.

THe basic steps may protect you from Normal people. Normal GOvernments. But just like the dude at Silk ROad, PEOPLE always f~~~ up.

Remember how Carnage said everyone is an asshole? THey can be. Some will sell their soul. Mine is not for sale. THey hate that.

But what about MGTOW.com? I almost have no doubt Keymaster got his PEE PEE slapped for not playing their game. Well. I hope. So as always, KEEP who you are sage. Use TOR, use A VPN, And never stand out.

Some people got stuff they don’t want to lose. Why do you think Garg was so ADAMANT about backing up ALL THIS DATA? LOL! GOod Samaritan? My ASS! LOL!.

THe truth is, even way back in the day, IBM has been keeping CLOSE TABS on the net. And so has the Deep state. They always need moar for their SPank Bank!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.