TITTY TWISTER MONDAY ( AO 30+)

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff TITTY TWISTER MONDAY ( AO 30+)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

F~~~in anything this is a bar .

DISCLAIMER

Blade takes no responsibility for hurt fealings in this thread .

WARNING CONTAINS Dv / digital violence , HUMOR . AO PG .

For punto and misfit .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2

Anonymous

I like the Cant touch this vidios.
    But how is that first guy high speed driveing with his hands in that position?
    Thats hard to watch.

Hes f~~~ed if it goes wrong.

Blade
    blade
    Participant

Thats hard to watch.

Hes f~~~ed if it goes wrong.

I guess we grow wiser as we get older .

Those old days of the adrenalin rush doing f~~~ed up s~~~ in cars heart in ya mouth .

Non of that camera s~~~ of today where ya cant do s~~~ is f~~~ed up . No chase just a your f~~~ed letter in the mail .

I lost 19 points of my liscense with in like a week i think . Last cop had his torch on me as i shoved his fine in my glove compartment and shook his head .

Got a letter to come into the cop station .

Got a letter of a boss of mine and my dad came with me . Community lovin .

Got put on 8 points like nothin happened . My old boss was a legend and dad hadnt seen a mate of his in a while back then .

Had to get a car from a blockade once . That was hairy . Lol .

Another mate of mine back in the day had a two door manoro . He use to f~~~ with the cops . His car was blue . Cops got him in the end and nicknamed him “THE BLUE BLUR .

My home is a city now and is turning f~~~ed as the johnny come latelies move here and turn it into a s~~~ hole like Sydney . We use to be friendly humoris and look out for each other . C~~~s come here and exploit it and f~~~ it by turning it into the s~~~ hole they come from . Got a mate in Sydney who moved back there after loosing over two mil .

Humor is dead and good deeds you do you will pay . Hellos and head nods with a smile is a era gone . None of this can be lost .

Your cool sage . I get where ya comming from . Alot wont .

Cool relics from the past .

PS. Puntos guidence training is going well . A bit of work on that misfit kid , panel beating old school style .

F~~~ i just laquerd some wood in my room and had some chillims . Yarni .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

always good to see ya brother blade…

sick vid,
    9 min of adrenaline..
    the contortionist chick almost had me,
    think i busted a few nuts on her a couple years back.
    hahahhahahhaa!!!!!!!

Blade
    blade
    Participant

always good to see ya brother bladeā€¦

You to bro . Been f~~~ed then got myself busy in the garage with some ideas buzzing in my head .

Getting creative just like i was told to do . Real creative .

Seen a few old friends to .

A ashtray throwing star that looks innocent .

A 4 bolt hollow table for another mate . Top slides side ways . Coach bolts will be false . Top will be a fruit bowl . For the kitchen bench .

Got some ebony and going to make some rings using a hole cutter and drill bit center .

Got two wagon wheels on Wensday to pick up and some slabs of timber . Norfolk pine . One slab i hope i still have up there has an imprint of an iron spike that the tree grew around . We hit it when we were slabbing with a lucas mill . It skimmed it and the mill jumped a bit . When we removed that slab there was this iron spike with a ring on it the tree grew around .

Where the wagon wheels are there is a bank with heaps of holes where the akidners have been active .

Koalas p~~~ my mate off sometimes because they can be niosy at night but it goes quiete know . Breeding season over .

Blade
    blade
    Participant

Found out that my kid my ex continually abandons was told if she lived with me she would be adopted out . Which is a lie . But now i know . F~~~ed up what women and a corrupt system put kids last and woman first . Ex has gone interstate with other kid . Yep good job goverment family court and women .

My ex last year worked on a US base with federal crimes . She has told me she has no criminal record wich is bulls~~~ .

So two kids split up and played against each other .

A book my kid brought with a pony book check it out .

HOW TO WIN AT FEMINISM .

Filled with hate white men . Jesus santa and a scrunchy toy . It would be in the us .

A kids channel on youtube has a brony in it . Got to find out the name again .

Getting some chads in on the woodwork sanding . Got to prove the old boys wrong . Got one old boy on my side . Chadding places . Lol . They sand one and they get to sell the other with 20% towards the band i want to create for them .

Blade
    blade
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT