to fly on my kite you got to furnish the tail/no t~~~ swatters alowed

Topic by shovelheadrider

Shovelheadrider

Home Forums MGTOW Central to fly on my kite you got to furnish the tail/no t~~~ swatters alowed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

As a Harley rider we get unsolicited requested quest to ride.
    Now it is by formerly hot high sex drive women. The young ones want to ride and get the kick for riding and not paying for anything and just be a fender bunny.
    They bother get p~~~ed if you say” Ass,Gas or Grass no one rides for free.
    These post wall gals get p~~~ed if you don’t take them.They say I bet I could ride if I put out I say ,maybe.
    It is worse when there is something fun and a lot of people there. I tell them some times. I will take them,but not guarantee a ride home. I explain that my back seat can go to some one else if some one claims the seat with a better offer. They get p~~~ed. I say if you find some long lost guy you want to hook up with after I spent money on her.Also as you know if you if you bring “friend ” you run into that hot chick and she wants to get with you.
    Women say they expect guys to tell the truth.Not if it is not what she hears.All the above I have done. The easy way and hear less s~~~ ,I just say that I am meeting some one there if she can get off work etc.
    I have told some post wall galls .Why should I ride your ass around and have one girls just for sex? I want a women for more than just sex lol
    Women are just not wired to hear anthing that is not what they want to hear.They get more p~~~ed when they try to talk you into something you told her no
    Also if I go alone. I can have fun with friends,talk about a women ass or anything I want to.
    Friends is a date with no sex.You still have to pay for things,talk and things that interest her etc
    The bottom truth is if my back seat is open I may get laid.I take a friend I am not getting laid and do date stuff.T~~~ blockers are a bad scien stay away from them

+1

I would probably just do my best to ignore them. Interacting with strange entitled women is not my thing.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

I would probably just do my best to ignore them

I do. The seat is taken works. I do not approach them ,They approach me. I do not chase women,but if I am standing under the basket and if it is a easy TIP in and the dunk is there. I try to shatter the backboard .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM