To May 7, 2020s freedom

Topic by NerdTunneler

NerdTunneler

Home Forums Men’s and Father’s Rights To May 7, 2020s freedom

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +13
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, we hope you are doing good with your life. Congratulations on your freedom.

*I do hope the courts did not extend your sentence because of the covid situation. Anyways, we promised a toast to your freedom May 7.
    Stay strong and clear headed buddy.

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+7
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Is it here already? Keymaster announced this would be MGTOW day.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Hey ! I was gonna start that thread ! Haha

I’m glad someone else remembered. I sincerely thought this day would never come, it’s been almost three years since I’ve joined this site. But here it is.

Here’s to you, May 7, 2020 !!! You can finally breathe !

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Yes indeed May 7. I hope you are alive and well and can see this. We raise our glass to you.

+5
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

Resurrection Day.

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Peace, and I hope all is well with you May 7 2020 where ever you are.
    I also hope this allows you the freedom to be free.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

You made it May 7.

F*ck that bitch…..

Just rolling down the road

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

May freedom be upon us all. Now he no longer owes that bitch anything. Now that he’s a free man, he can now save up and make HIS life happy instead of making some miserable ex-wife and kid less miserable in their little lives.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+4
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Congrats May 7, 2020.

You have inspired us and showed us that there is hope.

I hope everything worked out for you the way you wanted and you have many happy years ahead of you.

+4
    Jackpine
    Jackpine
    Participant

Holy s~~~ he made it! Thanks to you all for reminding us about that guy and I hope he’s kicking ass, wherever he is.

+3
    Akanbi
    Akanbi
    Participant

I hope he’s a totally free man now. His stories were an eye opener in many ways.

My brother make you no follow sheeple o. Look them and Go Your Way.
    +4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Too bad he stopped being on this site, because I would loved to of heard him tell his freedom story.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+1
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

I still think it should be Valentine’s Day..- MGTOW DAY.

L.Euler

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

I was wondering about May 7 this year. This is supposed to be the end of his child support payments, I think. Maybe he can save up some money and buy a brand new car!

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.