To women: Just steal his s~~~

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central To women: Just steal his s~~~

This topic contains 31 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Buller100  Buller100 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women’s answer to men that have gone there own way and no longer take women out on dates and spend money on them.

When your over a dudes house, just take some s~~~.

No apology. That’s why I don’t apologize about going my own way. I have received no apologies from women up til now.

Feminist encourages women to steal men’s properties when visiting their homes from MensRights

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+14
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

If you keep them around long enough, they’ll just steal your s~~~ legally.

Sovereignty above all else.

+12
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

S~~~. I fell asleep over at a woman’s house in her bed in 2016 after I f~~~ed her. Blond and big t~~~. (One of several women in the f~~~fest in the Summer of 2016 when my ex left). I did note her mentioning transportation issues. A day or two later I was checking my credit card transactions (I record everything within a day of purchase on a spreadsheet) and I noticed an unfamiliar pending transaction for Enterprise Car rental. Called the credit card company which nuked the charge and got me a new card.

Bitch must have gone through my wallet while I was asleep and got the credit card info, then put it back in my wallet. I assume she was already planning to go through my wallet when she was slapping me in the face with her big t~~~. Vagina is a f~~~ing mouse trap with cheese. (cottage cheese if they have a yeast infection)

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+9
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I received a call that someone was kiting checks on my account. Bitch stole random checks from check book. Got caught at the bank before I even knew. They say she looked suspicious, glancing at the door frequently.

She showed up at my door like a year later. I just laughed in her face.

+10
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

As if any of us growing number of wise men would let a woman in our home. Just look at that red flag laden sow. She looks like a weathered railroad car with graffiti s~~~ sprayed all over it.

+18
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

If they equate having sex with you to you owing them things of monetary value, aren’t they just admitting they are prostitutes?

Man I f~~~ing hope prostitution becomes legal in the near future. It will be f~~~ing amazing watching their heads spin when guys look them right in the eye and say “Why would I take you out for dinner and drinks when for half the price I can take myself out for dinner and get a happy ending massage on the way home?”

+9
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

If they equate having sex with you to you owing them things of monetary value, aren’t they just admitting they are prostitutes?
    Man I f~~~ing hope prostitution becomes legal in the near future. It will be f~~~ing amazing watching their heads spin when guys look them right in the eye and say “Why would I take you out for dinner and drinks when for half the price I can take myself out for dinner and get a happy ending massage on the way home?”

All women are prostitute if the day is right and the cash is enough. NO EXCEPTIONS.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+9
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

Why stop there? I’m surprised she’s not petitioning to have this enshrined in law. There’ll come a day when women will wave around picket signs that read, “Legalise robbing a man NOW!”

It’s legal here in New Zealand. But that, of course, was done to protect women, not us. It’s so a prostitute can safely report being attacked without fear of arrest. Not so men can avoid mass robbery.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+10
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I’ve brought up the prostitution thing with women many times and it REALLY. REALLY p~~~es them off when you simply explain that if they think they’re value in a relations~~~ is the sex, then they are serving as prostitutes.

Women also don’t like it when you tell them you bring sex to the relations~~~, too, as well as all of the real, tangible stuff we bring, which is the reason they want the relations~~~ with you in the first place.

Men.
    As Big John has said many times, we are the prize. Not them.

If they treat you as a resource, they are of no use to you.

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

lol, so the bitch wants to go out on the town and be shown a good time at the clubs, dinner and a movie. Someone should have responded back she should be happy any man will even give her the time of day. Any woman not happy with netflix and chilling out should be kicked to the curb real quick.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+11
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Always at her place, gentlemen. Never at yours.

+8
    SOLI2DE
    SOLI2DE
    Participant

Braud took a significant amount of personal items from me while I was in the process of moving out. That s~~~ cut deep. These are things that I can and will do without but the damage has been done. Very bitter red pill to swallow so I did and will continue to go my own way. Just moved into my new place yesterday and there will be no women allowed to even know the location of my Fortress of Soli2de. Never Again

“Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that which destroys kings.” -Proverbs 31:3-

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Just moved into my new place yesterday and there will be no women allowed to even know the location of my Fortress of Soli2de. Never Again

Very wise, sir. I’d put most men on that list too. Only MGTOW should know.

Enjoy your sanctuary, man.

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I’d put most men on that list too.

But I would have to say that I am truly afraid of some random woman making demands on me simply because she can identify where I live where as with a man I don’t care if he knows where I live. Scams involving men taking men in confidence in this way is way more rare.

Women seem to think men owe them something because vagina, used or not.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Women seem to think men owe them something because vagina, used or not.

New vagina isn’t even worth the price.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Oh look, a woman accidentally admitted to what they all deliberately do.

The mask slips.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Of course, there is another way. She could just say no thank you, I really want to get out of the house tonight and go do something fun. Most guys would say yes. But I guess honesty is just way too difficult for “some” women.

This is just one example of the hamster wheel at work. Honesty is NOT the default programming. Punishment, lying, stealing, cheating, those are default programming.

And women wonder where all the good men have gone….

We all get what we tolerate

+6
    Chris Burnett
    Chris Burnett
    Participant

There is a comedian who said, “Divorce for a man is like being raped in the police station, and the police won’t even help you” This comes to mind reading this tweet…… They do these things because they can!! Society doesn’t hold them accountable any more than children. Therefore, treat them like children. You wouldn’t invite a child over for netflix and chill right??

I like math, see: the cost of raising a child > child support payment$ = A bitch getting hit in the face with a reality brick!!

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

But I guess honesty is just way too difficult for “some” women.

Women are collectively immune. They spin the hamster wheel of ” my lived experience.”

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I want to encourage y’all to Just kill one of her cats every time you’re over at her place. The only way to effectively kill this entitlement THOT syndrome is if every time they invite a new chad over to f~~~ them one of their cats goes missing.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.