To women: Just steal his s~~~

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central To women: Just steal his s~~~

This topic contains 31 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Buller100  Buller100 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I want to encourage y’all to Just kill one of her cats every time you’re over at her place.

Alternately, just kidnap it and release it 20-30 miles away where it can’t go home. Maybe in coyote country… they like fast food too.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

You wouldn’t invite a child over for netflix and chill right??

” Hi, I’m Chris Hansen. Why don’t you take a seat…”

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I had a woman tell me once, “I like to take things.”
    I asked like what?
    She said, phones wallets,jewelry, watches, cards,… essentially anything that isn’t nailed down,

To a woman ,THEFT is entitlement.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I had a woman tell me once, “I like to take things.”I asked like what?She said, phones wallets,jewelry, watches, cards,… essentially anything that isn’t nailed down,
    To a woman ,THEFT is entitlement.

I like to dig holes, nice, really deep holes.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I had a woman tell me once, “I like to take things.”I asked like what?She said, phones wallets,jewelry, watches, cards,… essentially anything that isn’t nailed down, To a woman ,THEFT is entitlement.

I like to dig holes, nice, really deep holes.

Not that deep, six foot isnt THAT deep

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

As if any of us growing number of wise men would let a woman in our home.

That was my first thought after reading. Unless she breaks in when I’m not there, I don’t have to worry about a woman stealing anything from me. I rarely invite anyone to my home and even when I do, it’s never a woman.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Yet another reason to go Monk…

(Though it would be pretty funny to watch a thot realize that the things I collect have little to no monetary value: old gospel records — especially ones recorded and pressed relatively close by; a collection of non-fiction history and biographical books; reference books related to my profession; books about the customs and traditions of Appalachia… after my ex-wife left with most of “our” nice things, I decided that I don’t really need “nice” things to live a life of contentment).

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Let’s see, Women are THIEVES….Is there something new to be learned here????????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I prefer neutral ground. I don’t want her knowing where I live and at her place she could be setting me up for a false accusation charge. I know she could do that at MY place but if she has home field advantage, it may carry more weight.
    Hotel room is my preferred option.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I prefer neutral ground. I don’t want her knowing where I live and at her place she could be setting me up for a false accusation charge. I know she could do that at MY place but if she has home field advantage, it may carry more weight.Hotel room is my preferred option.

Good point! I got my first Asian poon in a hotel room. Nice Japanese woman, brought a sandwich and hand-made soap for me. I banged the s~~~ out of her tight hole, and we both left happy.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

All this presupposes that the c~~~ gets past the front door in the first place.

+1
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

It’s so funny , she is admitting she is a whore …. that she even says that shows how f~~~ed up she is , a man ‘has ‘ to spend money on a women in their eyes.

And guys marry again and a again, f~~~ that s~~~.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.