Today is international woman's day.

Topic by Lurch

Lurch

Home Forums MGTOW Central Today is international woman's day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Knights Templar Rising  Knights Templar Rising 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Lurch
    Lurch
    Participant

As if their entitlement ego needs yet more boosting, at the expense of men.

I expect the Tinderthots to be EXTRA bitchy today.

Blue-Pill Virgin: Women hate me! That's what it is.
    MGTOW Man: Hate them back; it works for me.

+8
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

“International give women your money and attention day,” I expect one or both to be mentioned or attempted at some point today.

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+6
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I was avoiding posting about this so as to draw oxygen away from the freak show that is “International Women’s Day”. What about International Men’s Day? There is one. All orgs like google and such ignore it. There are no celebrations of things male and the achievements of men just because they are men. Get the memo: Men are evil. That’s the true meaning of International Women’s Day.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+9
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

I’m cleaning snow off my roof .. it’s preventing ice dam and roof collapse day.

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I wonder if it gets treated like a national holiday in Saudi Arabia?

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+8
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

So I guess I should celebrate by p~~~ing and moaning about every little thing, gossiping about everyone in the office, doing some s~~~ behind everyone’s back and them blaming other people when I get caught. Then I’ll go home, slip on my pj’s, crack open a box a wine and turn on Netflix for the evening. Or maybe I’ll doll myself up and see if I can get someone to pay for my drinks at the bar. Oh, and all day I’ll be jealous of my friends that have already secured a husbank.

On second thought, I think I’ll pass. I’ve got s~~~ to do.

We all get what we tolerate

+10
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Today also marks the 2 year anniversary of me joining this site. I knew it was time and chose this date for a reason. For me today is a celebration of my sovereignty! It’s been a long journey, but I am shocked how far I have come and all I have accomplished. Thank you MGTOW.

Carry on..

+6
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

It’s no accident they picked today to release the feminist social diatribe- I mean action comic adventure Captain Marvel.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Do I Care?
    NO
    Done.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6

Anonymous

Man bad woman good.

Lol. Laughable really.

+4
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Man bad woman good.

” Man smart. Woman smarter.”

Harry Belafonte

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+6
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

It changes nothing effects nothing does nothing. I Don’t care.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    It’s Friday and the weather turned s~~~ty here (temp dropped and it’s snowing again). coincidence?

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

MehIt’s Friday and the weather turned s~~~ty here (temp dropped and it’s snowing again). coincidence?

Its like f’n January here, today. Its colder than my ex.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

MehIt’s Friday and the weather turned s~~~ty here (temp dropped and it’s snowing again). coincidence?

Its like f’n January here, today. Its colder than my ex.

It’s no accident they picked today to release the feminist social diatribe- I mean action comic adventure Captain Marvel.

I’m going to participate in the online organized boycott to go see “Alita: Battle Angel” instead of Captain Marvel.

+9

Happy International “Pat yourself on the back for simply existing if you have a vagina day”

View post on imgur.com

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

International internal tampon insertion delay.

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I was wondering why the odor of steamed shrimp was wafting through the air this morning…

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Do I Care?NODone.

Me, is that you?

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Don’t f~~~ with me bleeders, I have a magnificent pair of pulsating blonde tea-bags.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.