Today is international woman's day.

Topic by Lurch

Lurch

Home Forums MGTOW Central Today is international woman's day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Knights Templar Rising  Knights Templar Rising 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Do I Care?NODone.

Me, is that you?

Never a better day to repent……

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

“Jack off onto Emma Watson’s picture” Day.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

MehIt’s Friday and the weather turned s~~~ty here (temp dropped and it’s snowing again). coincidence?

Its like f’n January here, today. Its colder than my ex.

It’s no accident they picked today to release the feminist social diatribe- I mean action comic adventure Captain Marvel.

I’m going to participate in the online organized boycott to go see “Alita: Battle Angel” instead of Captain Marvel.

Saw it twice. It’s great. Lots of fun and s~~~ blown up.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Happy International “Pat yourself on the back for simply existing if you have a vagina day”>

Women are already too narcissistic.

Having a day like today is pouring gasoline on the fire.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

preventing ice dam and roof collapse day

to heck with awalt’s day .. to heck with roof rakes .. the only way was to climb up there and shovel it off
    tonight i need a pizza .. we all deserve a pizza – it’s been a long winter

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

While I was reading your messages in this thread, my new Conan The Barbarian sword came in and I checked it out before hanging it on the wall. It’s heavy and it’s covered in some kind of grease or oil, but it looks good on my Man cave wall where an older sword used to hang for 15 years.

So I’m going to spend this so-called Women’s Day watching Three Stooges, then the local news at 4 and 5, The Big Bang Theory at 6, Fox News at 7 and 8 like I do every weekday and have a spinach and mushroom pizza for dinner like every Friday.

Women’s Day means nothing to me; it’s just another made up day for women to feel proud of themselves and to find another excuse to complain about equality and bitch about Trump. So basically, International Women’s Day is actually International Bitchy C~~~ Day; but that could be any day.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

it’s been a long winter

No s~~~! It’s been winter here in Chicago since mid October, but at least they’re talking better temps next week.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Do I Care?NODone.

Me, is that you?

I hope hell exist becouse im gonna have a lot of fun torturing you and im gonna repeat in your ear “repent goon” every time i pull out a nail or break a finger or pass a hot needle trough your testicles…
    Ahhhh gonna be gloriusly hellish.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+6
    NoLongerBlind
    NoLongerBlind
    Participant

Yes…”Women’s Day” declared by whom exactly?

I got word of it this morning at a staff meeting where some MANGINA manager declared it “Women’s Day” and all the ladies in the room are “the light!!!”

Ha Ha Ha…he f~~~ing actually said this!

I thought “what kind of light? A flesh light maybe?” If they’re the light, then someone needs to hit the OFF SWITCH!

Ironically…today marks the the four year anniversary where I showed the ex-wifey the door!!! Yep she couldn’t hide from her lies anymore! “Im not happy…I love you but not like a husband” and of course “I swear I’m not cheating” (said with a smile on her face!!!! “Do you want me to leave?” YES I said!!! “I don’t know where I’ll go?” She said.
    I pointed at the door…she left!!! Yep 3/8/15 WAS MY FREEDOM DATE!!!!

Celebrating 4 years free today! Couldn’t have done it without MGTOW and you brothers. CANT believe how far I’ve come! No going back!!!! Thanks guys

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

today marks the the four year anniversary where I showed the ex-wifey the door!!!

What can be better than freedom from women to be celebrated each International Women’s day March 8th. Nice.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Shadow1275
    Shadow1275
    Participant

*Shrugs*, nothing special about today

He who is Brave is Free - Seneca

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

“Jack off onto Emma Watson’s picture” Day.

BWWWAAAAAAHHH!!!

People should post “after” pics of defiled pics on Twitter!

#boycottgillette

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Do I Care?NODone.

Me, is that you?

I hope hell exist becouse im gonna have a lot of fun torturing you and im gonna repeat in your ear “repent goon” every time i pull out a nail or break a finger or pass a hot needle trough your testicles…Ahhhh gonna be gloriusly hellish.

Manuel, I hope your alien tortures me, he is gorgeous. Wrapping his tentacles around my testicles.
    See you down there.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.