Tom Brady, The GOAT, has to ask his wife for permission

Topic by Zarathustra

Zarathustra

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Tom Brady, The GOAT, has to ask his wife for permission

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Zarathustra
    Zarathustra
    Participant

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/news/brady-%e2%80%98negotiated%e2%80%99-playing-at-least-two-more-years-with-gisele/ar-AAwEkGF?ocid=ientp

Here is something to remember gents. It doesn’t matter who you are, you can be rich, successful, handsome, famous, or fill in any other attribute, and once married you are still a slave and your wife is the plantation owner.

Here is a man who has more money than God, is probably the most famous sports personality in America and could have ANY woman he wanted. But he still has to ask permission to keep playing football!

Sickens me.

Remember, marriage is slavery. Your average MGTOW has more freedom that this famous multimillionaire!

+7

Anonymous

(cuck) mommy, can I go out and play?

No! I want you in tonight!

+8
    The Wall®
    The Wall®
    Participant

I can no longer find a good link to it, but a few years ago Tom Brady unwittingly did a Saturday Night Live skit that shows accurate female behavior and the AWALT. The skit’s point was something everyone should know and learn from: It is NOT sexual harassment if you are a Mr. 6/6/6 like Tom Brady.

Forget about looking on YouTube. I’ve already tried. They seem to have removed it likely because it’s too close to the truth and the women didn’t want their hive mind and behavior to be revealed.

Dr. Veritas' Red Pill dosage recommendation: Once a day or more as needed.

+4

Anonymous

facepalm.

+2

Anonymous

I sometimes wonder about these stories. Does he really ask permission or he is just saying it to get Cuck brownie points and spread more bulls~~~ out to the mainstream? Sports is being used more and more to try and brainwash mainstream men.

+3
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

I would think he’d have to ask permission to STOP playing football.

“I’m quitting football this year.

“Oh no you’re NOT quitting your job! I have more shopping to do!”

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+1
    Zarathustra
    Zarathustra
    Participant

I sometimes wonder about these stories. Does he really ask permission or he is just saying it to get Cuck brownie points and spread more bulls~~~ out to the mainstream? Sports is being used more and more to try and brainwash mainstream men.

Regardless there is now a cultural imperative to at least give the impression the wife has some say in a decision like this. What also gets me is that Brady, barring some freak accident, will probably live to 105 with his health, so if he plays a couple more years he will have another 1/2 a century for family, wife etc…

But once football is gone its gone for good.

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Here is a man who has more money than God…

Giselle has more and earns more.

… is probably the most famous sports personality in America…

Let’s put it in perspective.

Tom is among the most famous sports figures in America while Giselle is far more famous worldwide. He’s a big fish in a pond the size of the US. She’s a bigger fish in a pond the size of the planet. To most of the world, Tom is only known as Giselle’s husband.

But he still has to ask permission to keep playing football!

That is sad. Despite the fact she’s far more rich and far more famous than he, he shouldn’t have to ask her permission.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Bottom line: Brady is a PUSS. I don’t care who is more popular, makes more or better looking.

He lets her libtard views on politics rule him as well.

Cuck with a capital C.

+1
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Tuck and Roll to a married man means tuck your b~~~~ and roll on to your back.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Cuck with a capital C.

I agree with you. I just wanted to remind people that Giselle earns more than Tom and Giselle is more famous.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+1
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Participant

She cucked him, he was a f~~~ing retard to marry a woman with more social status, wealth, and power then him, he should have stayed single.

Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

once married you are still a slave and your wife is the plantation owner… Remember, marriage is slavery. Your average MGTOW has more freedom that this famous multimillionaire!

This.

Remember, Jeff Bezos has to hand over nearly $40 billion in assets just to regain his sovereignty.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/tech/jeff-mackenzie-bezos-amazon-divorce-settlement/index.html

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.