Transgender bathroom choices…

Topic by Beer

Beer

Home Forums MGTOW Central Transgender bathroom choices…

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

So I had a good laugh over this one this morning…

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/17/transgender-rule-washington-state-man-undresses-locker-room/80501904/

What do people seriously expect when they champion such stupid laws? Its ok for a girly guy who thinks he’s a girl to go in the woman’s room, but if a not girly enough guy goes in the woman’s room its a problem lol.

Did people honestly not see this coming? Why is it not penis, go to men’s room, vagina go to women’s room, no exceptions. If .1% of the population is f~~~ed up and has a problem with that…too f~~~ing bad…go p~~~ in the woods.

I don’t care so much in this particular case women felt uncomfortable, but what I do have a problem with is what happens when a guy is standing there taking a p~~~ and some confused he-she vagina wielder thing goes into the men’s room and comes out complaining the guy exposed himself to her when he was just standing at the urinal taking a leak, or if you walk in on some vagina wielder trying to p~~~ at a urinal complaining you violated her because you looked on the way by.

Its really disgusting what this country is devolving into. I’m not into persecuting or harassing various minority groups like transgenders…but I’m certainly getting fed up with the government forcing us to bend over for them.

+5
    Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    Participant

A lot of places these days, especially work places have unisex bathrooms which makes it a none issue. Of course they are all stall affairs, no urinals so you can expect to be waiting in line a long time.

“Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.”

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

I was exposed to the glaring female hypocrisy of ALL this s~~~ at a very young age – as early as childhood school plays and musical performances, where boys and girls had dressing rooms.

By the time I was 11 I already found it all stupid:

• I can see the same girl in a bathing suit, but if I walk by her dressing room door when someone is coming out of it and she’s standing there in her underwear – it was “OMG DON’T LOOK!!! GO AWAY!!!”

• A female dresser would just walk right in without knocking whether the boys were changing or not.

• A male dresser was gay – so “that’s ok” according to women.
    So how does it make it “ok” for him to come into the boys room?

• After high school a gay guy would just be chatting in the girls dressing room – while they were topless and standing around in their panties. They were perfectly fine with it and would let him hang out there!

Then I got smart. One day I was with a couple of friends and conducted an experiment and shouted to a bunch of rowdy girls “Show us your t~~~!! Don’t worry!! We’re gay!!” and they all pulled their tops up. WEEEEEE!!!!! F~~~ing unbelievable.

Now imagine how hard it was to get a chick to get the f~~~ out of the boys room because she was hanging out with her gay best friend.

This bulls~~~ is between boys – and girls.
    Never mind “transgendered”. That just f~~~s it all up more.

By these standards, shouldn’t every straight man be “offended” when there’s a gay man in the locker room??? There is no consistency of values. It would be perfectly fine for him to be there and you could be changing right next to him…. but as soon as he says “I’m gay” shouldn’t we also say “OMG DON’T LOOK!!! GO AWAY!!!”

?

It’s preposterous.

He’s a man, so he uses the MEN’s room. I don’t give a damn about what’s going on in his head. As long as my dick doesn’t fall into his ass (or face), we’re cool.

Then throw a tranny in the mix and watch what happens. Let THEM fumble about trying to figure it out. I’m using the mens’ room, and any woman – or Caitlyn Jenner – will be told to get the f~~~ out or I’ma p~~~ on her leg.

A tranny doesn’t get have a problem with that – even tough he’s “a man” – because he’s presenting himself as (and wants to be treated like) a woman.

Therefore: GET OUT.

A woman dressed as a man doesn’t get to use the men’s room either – because she’s a WOMAN. These people are supposed be f~~~ing ADULTS. I can’t believe this s~~~ needs to be explained to them, or that they are even talking about it!!.

This is why straight men don’t dress as women on Halloween.
    So when its time to take a p~~~, he knows EXACTLY what bathroom to use.

Its really disgusting what this country is devolving into

Yup.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Motiv
    Motiv
    Participant

What worries me the most from all this is whats happening to humans hormones and why are kids being born with hormones of what has always been defined as normal as in male and female but now mixed/cross wired.
    Something is not right and its not just down to social conditions.
    Thats what over rides all the small issues like trans toilets, we need to find out whats really changing these people.

No I dont give a s~~~ if its sociably unexpected to speak out about trans something ent right so I will say whatever I think.

Cool story babe now go make me a sandwich

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Why is it not penis, go to men’s room, vagina go to women’s room, no exceptions.

100% onboard with this. And it really has less to do with with a woman seeing my dick or catching a glance of a vagina (taking a p~~~ or s~~~ doesn’t get my gears going)…I simply don’t want to wait in their god awful lines. Changing clothes/showering/etc is a slightly different story, but I honestly don’t care.

Years and years ago, a friend/acquaintance of mine let me stay at his place for a week or so while I was in town. It was a small one bedroom place, so pretty much no privacy. A week later, he came out of the closet. Did I care that the dude had seen me? Not really.

@KM, I think the key factor is control. You cannot see me in a state of undress unless I want you to….and even if am in a state of undress you may only look when I want you to. The fact that a bikini will show more the underwear is irrelevant. The fact that yoga pants leave nothing to the imagination is irrelevant to her. The gay thing, I think that’s partially peer pressure and partially a tease to the non-gay men who find out about it. It builds up their perception that they have control.

It’s the same reason a woman understands that it’s stupid to leave your expense car unlocked in a high crime area, but will scream sexism if you suggested she might not want avoid walking down a dark alley alone in her miniskirt. You’re suggesting she doesn’t have control!

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    Hellraider
    hellraider
    Participant

This is just stupid, if you have a penis YOU ARE A GUY, GO TO THE MEN’S ROOM.

Vagina, youre a woman, go to the women’s room.

Transgendered whatever, just go the psychatrist and get that head fixed.

Seriously, are we really going to screw society for the 1% of people that have a mental or physical condition?

Get real.

+5
    The road
    the road
    Participant

I f~~~ing love this!!!

I, like others, have said that this would happen.

I said, just wait for the men who suddenly “identify” as female.

: What? I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body.

: You look and dress like a man.

: I am a butch lesbian trapped in a man’s body. I can dress like a man and lust after women if I want to. You are oppressing me.

#MANOUT

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

What worries me the most from all this is whats happening to humans hormones and why are kids being born with hormones of what has always been defined as normal as in male and female but now mixed/cross wired.
    Something is not right and its not just down to social conditions.

Realistically people have always been like this. Lot’s of other cultures past and present have had third genders, ladyboys, eunuchs and all kinds of things that weren’t strictly male or female. That isn’t what bothers me…its the way our laws handle it and what a massive liability it is turning into. There has already been a bunch of lawsuits with transgender students suing schools for not letting them use the opposite bathroom and they have won…its ridiculous!

It could have all been stopped years ago if the first time such a came up it was ruled you have a penis, mens room, you have a vagina, womens room, case closed. Instead its going to turn into a giant s~~~ storm with people looking to cash in by suing, and in the end, like I already mentioned, its going to end up being a huge liability, especially against men where all it takes is a “transgender” woman in a men’s room to make a false accusation about a man doing something lewd and he will be hung out to dry. Literally you give your willy a shake to get the last drop of p~~~ out before you shove it back in your pants and some chick in boys clothing can run out screaming you were masturbating while staring at her and suddenly you are on the sex offender registry for life.

100% onboard with this. And it really has less to do with with a woman seeing my dick or catching a glance of a vagina (taking a p~~~ or s~~~ doesn’t get my gears going)…I simply don’t want to wait in their god awful lines. Changing clothes/showering/etc is a slightly different story, but I honestly don’t care.

Haha…I agree with you, I could care less who sees my pecker…I’d go lay on a nude beach with no shame. I’m just worried about the liabilities involved, the false accusations women in a men’s room and men in a women’s room will be inviting, and in general the basis of this entire law.

All you have to do to use the bathroom the opposite of your biology is “identify” as the opposite sex. Its just not black and white like a law should be. It doesn’t identify a behavior that you can’t do, and if you do it, you get punished…like no stealing…you steal you get punished. Its not a regulation people have to comply with…like your car has to meet certain emissions standards to be street legal or its going to get towed and you get fined if you get caught not complying. You can’t for example say yeah…I took things from Walmart without paying but I don’t identify as a thief so it wasn’t stealing, and suddenly…its not stealing, yet that is what this law is essentially giving people the power to do, just in a different context.

Its a law based entirely on feelings…you feel like a man…go in the men’s room…you feel like a woman…go in the women’s room. I don’t know about you but laws based on feelings where you really can’t prove innocence or guilt scare the s~~~ out of me.

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I f~~~ing love this!!!

I, like others, have said that this would happen.

And the same people who think this dude is a dirty pervert who should be arrested were the same people telling you that you were a homophobe, a hater, oppressive, intolerant, etc just for having common sense…and now here they are bitching the dumb laws they championed are causing even more problems and coming back to bite them in the ass lol.

+1
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Bypass the whole deal:

Restroom “with dick”

Restroom “sans dick”

It’s unbeatable

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+3
    Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    Participant

All this transgender nonsense is getting out of hand. If you are an adult with strange sexual perversions then that is your business, you get to it and leave the normal people alone.

But in UK there is a registered charity actively encouraging children as young as 5 to self identify as transgender. And they have been shortlisted for a national award!!! WTF!!!

If you have the stomach for it here is their website. I’d recommend you look at their “science” section.

http://www.mermaidsuk.org.uk/

On the other hand over 40% of post op transgender people attempt suicide.

Is this really a path we want to encourage children to go down? That’s almost as bad as encouraging children to take up smoking.

“Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.”

+3

Anonymous

What’s next? Identify yourself as a tampon and plug all the holes you want?
    Excuse me ma’am, I’m a douche-bag, will you please bend over, I think you need a squirt!

George Orwell’s “1984” points out the molestation of language and understanding, a good example is the “Department of Defense”, formerly the “WAR DEPARTMENT”….

Play enough shell games with words and someday you’ll be able to undress in the women’s locker room!

+3
    Robert Hallam
    Robert Hallam
    Participant

S~~~, I was looking forward to teaching my son BroCode and male etiquette on use of urinals. You know; you’re allowed to look up while you p~~~ and you’re allowed to look down when you p~~~, but you never, never look left and right. When you are at a urinal, you talk to the wall. You never, never, turn to the adjacent urinal when addressing another man. You always leave one urinal between you and someone else who is taking a p~~~. You never, never, use the urinal adjacent to one that is already in use (that is just way too gay).

How are we ever gonna’ teach women BroCode etiquette while they are sitting in, or sitting astride a urinal, with her panties around their ankles. My God, do these politicians ever think. Or is this Feminazies pushing politically correct or SJW at it again? F~~~ me.

+2
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

what a bowl full of p~~~ ( pun intended ) .
    common sense has gone out the window.
    perverts paradise ..coming to a bathroom near you soon ..
    REALLY ?
    i’ll take keymasters approach and p~~~ on their leg.
    that’s what is needed.
    a grass-roots effort,because 99% of the population shouldn’t have to tolerate being invaded apon by a handful of wing-nuts .

+1
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

You always leave one urinal between you and someone else who is taking a p~~~. You never, never, use the urinal adjacent to one that is already in use (that is just way too gay).

It was funny cause no one had to be told that in school, people just did it instinctively.

+2
    Keith
    Keith
    Participant

My place of employment has all non-gender bathrooms now. The formerly large male/female restrooms were converted to 8 single use bathrooms. Each has a toilet AND a urinal.

When the bathrooms were finished being built the women bitched about the urinals and the men laughed about the tampon machines. It’s all a matter of perspective.

P.S. I have my own bathroom in my office so I don’t have a dog in that fight.

ONCE UPON A TIME there was a man who never found a wife and he lived happily ever after. The End.

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

This is old news, but related.

Houston bathroom ordinance

Ok. Then do it.

+1
    Keith
    Keith
    Participant

This is old news, but related.

Houston bathroom ordinance

Why are we afraid of gay and transgendered people in the bathrooms? Who gives a s~~~?

I guarantee that each and everyone of us has been in a public bathroom with a gay person at some point in our lives. Just because you don’t know they are gay, doesn’t mean they aren’t gay.

You are more likely to see the rain fall up than avoid gay people in public spaces.

ONCE UPON A TIME there was a man who never found a wife and he lived happily ever after. The End.

+2

Anonymous

The day I see a chick with a dick at a urinal will be the last time I ever set foot in a public restroom.

There’s always p~~~ing in a clump of bushes as last resort. It’ll get you thrown in jail where I live so you have to be super careful.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.