TruTV

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Every week I like to watch some funny shows on TruTV, such as World’s Dumbest… and Top Funniest. Here below are a few examples of those shows:

Funny, yet stupid, right?

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

People are dumb. One of my personal favorites:
    https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2003-03.html

” A resourceful employee, Manoel forgot the very reason why he was filling the tank with water when he lit a cigarette lighter to shed some light on the situation. His little test successfully determined that the water level was NOT yet high enough for safety. The vapor explosion launched him through the air, and he landed in the company parking lot 100 meters away. ”

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Tru TV’s dumbest anything is fun to watch. I used to think that I had something wrong with me because I liked watching others fail. Thanks for letting me know that I have some company.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Thanks for the link to the Darwin Awards website, Ranger One. Some goodies in there. lol

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.