Turd Flinging Monkey

Topic by Etrangere

Etrangere

Home Forums MGTOW Central Turd Flinging Monkey

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Varun  Varun 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Etrangere
    Etrangere
    Participant

His videos are my favorite to watch. They really have helped me grasp ‘life’ after swallowing the red pill , as this site and all of you have. They also have contributed to a greater understanding of why some of this s~~~ happens , and what the consequences are down the road. It sometimes feels like I’m the newest person hereon the site so I’d like to post some of his videos that helped me see things more clearly , in the hope that they may help others :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZ6bXXc_eE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ZCwW6kKAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoFOEc-gco

And especially this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE

Please post some good ones that I missed if you think it will help others

+5
    Newgrounds
    Newgrounds
    Participant

He’s great, He even responds to all of the comments I post on his videos. I like his biological approach especially when he mentions marriage going against nature because we are a tournament species not a pair-bonding one.

|Right Wing Death Squad| Swallowed both Red Pills /pol/MGTOW

+6
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

This guy is like 100% accurate with all his assertions. He approaches the philosophy in a scientific way. His speech is also neutral, clear and plausible. One of the best video bloggers of the community.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

+1
    Etrangere
    Etrangere
    Participant

Is having access to surrogates, or other reproductive technology important to you guys?

At the age of 49 , my answer is NO. Oddly enough I started regretting not having a son about the age of 35 , but knowing what I know now I had little choice in the matter anyway unless I would have settled way below my SMV which I wasn’t going to do(and am still not). If I were younger though…

+5
    Big Boss
    Big Boss
    Participant

10/10 would fulton TFM to motherbase.

+2
    The Laughing Man
    The Laughing Man
    Participant

He’s got some great stuff for sure.

If you haven’t checked out Sandman on YouTube he’s deff worth a watch. Daily videos on various mgtow topics.

I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

+2
    Tiga K
    Tiga K
    Participant

Would some of you younger mgtow indicate how you feel about surrogacy or other techno solutions to reproduction?

How much would you spend?

I don’t have an interest in having a kid, but if I did, I guess I would consider adoption first. That way I guess I could avoid the whole diaper phase and help give a home to a kid in need of a home. I’m also assuming that adoption is more affordable than the reproduction methods you’ve mentioned, but I haven’t researched it.

+2
    Mango Ingaway
    Mango Ingaway
    Participant

I do like TFM too, he speaks the truth!

It is a common failing of childhood to think that if one makes a hero out of a demon the demon will be satisfied.

+2
    Newgrounds
    Newgrounds
    Participant

Sciences like the artificial womb sound divine, I’d be able to have a son and not worry about a woman trying to take him from me when s~~~ heads south. As for our current day and age surrogacy is as option for me 10 -15 years from now since i’d be either 30-35. I’d be willing to spend a maximum of 70-90k which I know won’t get me a surrogate in America since they average around 115k which is why I’d be looking for alternatives. In the end I’d be saving a lot more money then if I were to have a wife so it’s not a negative.

|Right Wing Death Squad| Swallowed both Red Pills /pol/MGTOW

Varun
    Varun
    Participant

Men don’t get the “need to have children” or baby rabies. The ones who do, get it because of their indoctrination in this gynocentric society.

They see other people have kids and go like “Hey cute thing! I wanna have one too!” unlike females who have a biological inclination towards having children… which brings me to the question…

Is having access to surrogates, or other reproductive technology important to you guys?

This would only be important if you ‘feel the need to be a father’. I believe I speak for most of the younger MGTOWs (correct me if I’m wrong), since there is no indoctrination factor involved, and with the absence of a biological urge, we DO NOT want children. Paternal instincts are limited to impregnating a woman… nothing else after that. Society tells you otherwise, ethics and morality tells you otherwise, but there really isn’t anything after sex.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.