Two types of communication: language and action

Topic by EG

EG

Home Forums MGTOW Central Two types of communication: language and action

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Crane Commander  Crane Commander 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +7
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Is it worth expressing to a woman that she could lose you from her life? Or is it more poignant to demonstrate that idea though evasive action? Picture a man who keeps threatening to cut ties with a woman every time he’s abused so predictably that she no longer takes his threat seriously. Wouldn’t he be better off communicating this idea through action rather than words?

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

cut ties with a woman every time he’s abused

WHY OH WHY Would YOU WANT to KEEP this ABUSIVE BITCH in Your Life?????????????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It’s been a long 5 years. How are you? Carnage has a friend way back then that gave some amazing advice.

Just sit down, crack open a cold one and watch the world burn.

5 years ago you got that. What have you done in 5 years and has your life gotten better? It would be nice to hear from you and how MGTOW has or has not made your life better.

You know I just noticed something. We were almost on our way to a million posts. Back then, the post count in 2014 was only about #3004

I’m always tempted to go back to post #1 if it still exists.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

Cut ties is the answer to everything and to everyone.

If it somehow threatens your life, sever the ties to that menace.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When the Nazgul are chasing you, burn the bridges behind you and keep moving.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

The guy you’re talking about is a drama queen. If he really wanted her out of his life he’d leave. He’s as big of a manipulative bitch as she is. Frankly it sounds like they deserve each other. Some people get their energy by stealing it from someone else. The guy in your story sounds like one of those people.

I would suggest your guy watch the Pixar movie Monster’s Inc. The monsters go into little kids closets at night and then scare the s~~~ of them to steal their energy. But at the end of the movie they learn that if you make them laugh you get 10x more energy.

The guy you are speaking about needs to cut people out of his life that he is stealing negative energy from (or having his stolen from him) and spend more time around positive people.

I heard something recently that made me think: you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. These two would both bring my average down.

I vote action.

We all get what we tolerate

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Is it worth expressing to a woman that she could lose you from her life?

I don’t think women care about that, seriously. In my experience, she didn’t give a hoot that I’d leave her (that she’d lose me and my income). In fact, I was shown the door. Women pretend to value us but SHE IS ONLY AS LOYAL AS HER OPTIONS. (not sure who says that here but its the gosh-darn truth.

One thing is certain. She doesn’t love you. Saying that women love men, is like saying that reptiles are warm blooded. Its not true.

Even if she is wildly dependent on you, its in her nature to expect this care she is receiving. Your subtle gestures that she needs to show humility and gratitude are less than ignored, they aren’t even on her radar. Your outright threats of leaving are really a joke. You are co-dependent on her in some way. She is ruling you while you tell yourself you’re an admirable, virtuous ‘Man’ for tolerating her ingratitude and leeching.

You’re the big hero right? For caring for a woman?

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

the relationship has a manipulater and an enabler. The man enables her

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

An example of EFFECTIVE communication:

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4

Anonymous

The only thing worth expressing to an abusive woman is SHE’S DUMPED.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women only understand being dumped. Everything else is a game to be played at your expense. Dump That Bitch.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

It’s hard with four children, because the children need both parents. But I am finally separated from my wife. We have two separate apartments in the same building, so the children don’t get f~~~ed up and know both parents are always close by.

Of course… we used to live in a huge f~~~ing mansion (a few years ago) before she ruined my business. She is programmed to destroy. Just trying to decouple in a way that doesn’t hurt our children.

+3
    Crane Commander
    Crane Commander
    Participant

Throw all her s~~~ into boxes, leave them on curb outside. When she gets home, lock the doors and crack a beer. She’ll eventually get the hint.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.