Unable to Login…

Topic by Autolite

Autolite

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Unable to Login…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I been having trouble logging into this forum, posting replies and staying logged in. I’ve been getting error messages telling me “Site Not Found” when I try to login.

I’m thinking it’s either Google Chrome or my anti-virus that’s been blocking me. Have any of you been dealing with anything like this???

+4
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

I’m thinking it’s either Google Chrome or my anti-virus that’s been blocking me. Have any of you been dealing with anything like this???

It is f~~~ing chrome and i can’t use it for this site no more.

I have to use firefox to log in because of that error and even when i do log in i get errors when i post as well on chrome.

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+1
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

It is f~~~ing chrome and i can’t use it for this site no more.

Thanks for that! I just now logged-in this time with Firefox. The error message I was getting when I tried to login here with Chrome looks like this:

This site can’t be reached

The web page at /login/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

It’s been driving me up the wall all day trying to resolve this. And it only just started today.

It seems that Google Chrome for some reason is not friendly with this website…

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I think maybe Keymaster is trying to tell ya something ……LOL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1

Anonymous

It seems that Google Chrome for some reason is not friendly with this website

Google/U-Tube shutdown MGTOW content providers, filter us out as being “offensive”.
    Since when is walking away and going your own way offensive?

Google Feminazi would never use Google Feminazi Chrome in addition to the You-Tube attack on MGTOW.

Women fight fair, they never use every tool in the shed at their disposal while ignoring the certain inalienable rights of others!

Not women, they’re sugar’n’spice & everything nice.

Just make sure you’re still standing when all the dust settles, then you win…

We’re not the only ones being censored, others that don’t conform to feminazi philosophy and cult are also being attacked by censorship.

Google chrome is the same as big brother! Firefox is developed by it’s users, where corporate executives don’t make corporate decisions!

I’m using an ad blocker app through firefox that works great!

You think Google is gonna offer you something like that?

I trust independent prick software writers, like the one C-Pig gave me to cut off Microsoft’s meddling fingers!

“Corporate executives make corporate decisions” —-(Rollerball 1975)

Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Google/U-Tube shutdown MGTOW content providers, filter us out as being “offensive”.

Well, how many others here are accessing this site via Google Chrome? If Chrome is intentionally blocking access I would think that more of us would have reported a problem.

Firefox seems to be working fine for me now. I’m now very curious as to what’s going on with Chrome…

Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Thanks very much for reporting this, VERY strange I get no error in Chrome (on a Mac) . Would appreciate you sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing to themgtow @ gmail dot com.

Nobody has informed us of this complaint/problem in the past.
    First time I heard it.

The “site not found” notice is the mystery.
    In your message please tell us where you are geographically in the world.

THANK YOU.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Would appreciate you sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing to themgtow @ gmail dot com.

Message with screen shot sent…

Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Are you guys having login trouble??

When I select ‘Forums’ I get prompted with the message, “The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.