unclaimed dead bodies

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central unclaimed dead bodies

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Varun  Varun 14 hours, 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Found this interesting. I was wondering what happens when no one knows or cares, about a dead body, let alone their funeral. Where does the body go?

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/02/unclaimed-bodies-problem/582625/

Coroners often opt to cremate unclaimed remains to save money—burials cost at least twice as much—but some states don’t allow coroners to request a cremation for fear that it could infringe on the deceased’s religious values.

North Carolina cremate unclaimed remains and scatter them at sea. Dallas, which is also overrun with unclaimed bodies, briefly debated liquefying remains through an environmentally friendly process known as alkaline hydrolysis. That initiative failed after lawmakers expressed revulsion for the technique, which reduces human bodies to a brownish liquid and a set of bones.

See how fvcking weird Texas is? We were one vote away, and one sick whacko away, from Soylent Green becoming Real! lol

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Its another sign that the liberals have broken the family. No one comes to claim the bodies. No one cares enough. Family duty is dead because big state took over all duties. The only duty that remains is to pay for big state.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

They could simply bring them to the beach then fling them into the ocean with a big ass catapult and have people try to hit them with RPGs.

If they charged people, they could get their money back.

+5
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I remember reading an old news report about a senior German loner who had no friends or family.

Evidently the authorities had to break into his home for some reason and they found a skeleton sitting in a chair watching TV.

They estimated that the guy was dead for 10 YEARS!!!!

And the crazy thing was that the TV was still on and still working ten years later.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I remember reading an old news report about a senior German loner who had no friends or family.
    Evidently the authorities had to break into his home for some reason and they found a skeleton sitting in a chair watching TV.
    And the crazy thing was that the TV was still on and still working ten years later.

Talk about peace and quiet !

I’m glad I got a few stars for my catapult/RPG idea too. LOL

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yeah I really loved that. lol. That would be awesome.

As far as unclaimed cadavers. I cant imagine why its an issue, burn the bodies, bury the ashes.

They make way too much it. Whether the person was religious or not, theyd agree the body is a vessel. Once its no longer functioning (dead) and the ‘spirit’ is gone… whats the point in taking up real estate or public money? All bodies should be burned and ashes scattered at sea or kept by family… I never understood why we bury the dead in modern tines. Even as a kid, it didnt make sense to me

+6
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

And then the state had to break in and ruin everything, just like always.

Seriously, what brand was that TV?

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

good to see a post from ya stranger. I knew you were still out there. Rock n roll

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

but some states don’t allow coroners to request a cremation for fear that it could infringe on the deceased’s religious values.

Just using this line GP
    Not really, it is some “legislator” enforcing its own “religious beliefs” on others both dead and living.
    1. A corpse has no “religious beliefs”, its a frikkin meat bag that is it, the “spirit/soul had departed, left the building, gone on a permanent vacation, is jammin with Elvis, purchased the celestial condo etc etc etc.
    2. I have never heard or read about a religion throughout human history that places the physical body above the soul (spirit).
    3. Its all about the money. Who pays the coin and who receives that coin.
    4. Bodies go unclaimed for a variety of reasons, usually money is somehow involved. When a government agency “breaks into” anyone’s home its usually because the dead didn’t pay its taxes before and immediately after death.

When I go, just BBQ my old ass, feed it to the wild life, or plow it under a frikkin field. I’ll be dead and not really caring wtf happens to my meat bag.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Just using this line GP

Those lines were quoted from the article. I find it as ridiculous as you Grump, that anyone, especially authority charged with doing something about unclaimed bodies, would give a crap about ‘infringing on the deceased religious values.” LOL.

If those dead people wanted a proper ceremomy/funeral/whatever then they shouldnt of died a paupers death with not a soul on Earth who cares enough to carry out their wishes…

Im of the same opinion bro, cremation is easiest, scatter my ashes. I think cremation should be the norm, not funerals. Cemetraies are wasted space.

+1
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

This reminds me of another story I came across some time, only that this was in Japan. He was dead for three whole years, but they cared to inquire only when his retirement fund extinguished and his bills were getting unpaid.

Going my own way, one step at a time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.