Update

Topic by Swimcat

Swimcat

Home Forums MGTOW Central Update

This topic contains 32 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Well I’ve been back home in Ohio for awhile now. Haven’t heard from that cupcake in Florida that I ran from in the middle of the night. Lots going on so I’m not bored, but the weather sucks. Good news is my son renovated and flipped a house and made nice piece of money, however he has to move next week. I’ve offered him to move in with me. Granted he has a wife, a son, and two dogs, but I’ve got a 4 bedroom house. It will save him and I both a lot of money. I’m going to give them the master bedroom and I’ll be living with a small child for the first time in 20 years, but I still plan to nomad most of the year and it will have someone here when I’m gone. More important it will block any cupcake that thinks she’s entitled to move in with me. Having been married to one women for nearly 40 years I’m still a babe in the woods when it comes to the ways of devious women, but I’m learning. You guys have been a big help.

+4
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Welcome home. You are doing the right thing helping your son. It will keep the cohabitation idea off the table. 👍

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Funny how she was so in love with you that she was ready to share your home and your life the other day and now she does not contact you. One would have thought that since her feelings were so deep and serious she would have needed to talk quite a bit about her desolation and hope that you might change your mind or at least stay in touch and see her in December.

A clear proof you were right to run.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Saving money is great. I have a spare bedroom in my condo. I could use the extra, say $400 a month but the trade-off is lose all privacy … it is not worth it for me unless I run into perilous times. Its just too tight of close quarters, sharing a bathroom, trust, inconvenience, no walking around naked etc…. all such a small amount of money…. cant do it.

If it was me, I would not let a woman move into my house, no matter if she is a daughter in law or not. THATS JUST ME. Its probably different for you. Lately I have been considering the very real fact that 1% of women actually ARE Nawalts.

I have a good friend who landed on a Nawalt. He is trying to hold on to her (he’s frankly not good enough for her which is rare) but his drinking will probably ruint he deal in the end.

You may be skeptical, how is this woman a NAWALT?

1. She’s a virgin, for real. They have sex but there is NEVER penetration. She simply will not f~~~ him though they have lived together for 3 years.
    2. She has a Masters in Engineering and makes about $90K a year.
    3. She is generous as f~~~, she put him through nursing school and pays for everything: toys, tuition, books, food, rent…she takes him to Disney World often, they have season tickets.
    4. She is a blond, beautiful, white woman with religious values. She is athletic but no olympian. They jog/run ALL THE TIME.
    5. She is 33 years old and DOES NOT WANT KIDS. (I couldn’t believe it but its the god honest truth!)
    6. She travels alot to teach in faraway places, yet as stated, she is a virgin and faithful, constantly texting “I love you, miss you.” She is not cheating, for sure.

I was very skeptical for the last two years but this woman…well. my friend is SOOO lucky. She buys him expensive toys and s~~~… Im frankly jealous. She is no angel, Im sure she has were quirks… but still, this is the kind of gal you simply dont run across, even in 20 years of looking. I would abandon my Monk Mode for this woman if I had a go at her, I do not say that lightly.

+9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I was very skeptical for the last two years but this woman…well. my friend is SOOO lucky.

Yeah, the ONLY problem that I see is that over time woman change.

They ALL Change, and I never knew of one that changed for the BETTER over time….. Your buddy can have all that luck !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I would abandon my Monk Mode for this woman if I had a go at her, I do not say that lightly.

I wouldn’t; they can always flip like a light switch on you.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I would abandon my Monk Mode for this woman if I had a go at her, I do not say that lightly.

I wouldn’t; they can always flip like a light switch on you.

The only thing standing in the way of that flip is time.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I’ve offered him to move in with me.

I TRULY hope everything works out for you and your family.

Unfortunately, every good deed that I have done through out my life has not gone unpunished.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yall are right, … there is no way his luck streak will last. She has plenty of ammo too because she is the only breadwinner. She OWNS his ass. She put him through college and feeds him… without her, he is a couch surfer.

I value my independence. I guess I was romancing the delusion of NAWALT again. LOL. Wouldn’t it be nice….

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I guess I was romancing the delusion of NAWALT again.

Never Underestimate the POWER of the Blue Pill !!!

No One is Immune…..

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I guess I was romancing the delusion of NAWALT again.

Never Underestimate the POWER of the Blue Pill !!!
    No One is Immune…..

I’m pretty sure I am immune. I question every woman’s motivation if they even speak to me and I always assume the worst. I’ve mentioned in other threads about this young girl who recently appeared to show interest in me. We were just acquaintances and I hadn’t seen her for quite a while and that evening when I unexpectedly saw her, she seemed very pleased to see me and gave me not just one but two very friendly hugs which is something she never did before. So my first thought was “why?”. She’s young and has a nice body and I’m old with not as nice a body anymore. She may have a thing for old out of shape men. She may be lonely, insecure and desperate. The likely reason for her “interest” is that she thinks I have money and wants me to spend it on her. As I mentioned in another thread, I hope she turns out to be an honest prostitute. That would be the best outcome. I’d gladly pay her for some fun and then go back home until I require her services again.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Keep your son’s relationship with you close. Avoid his wife at all costs. She will not be happy about living with you as all women have delusions of grandaeur. Try to keep it professional between you and hope they find a nice house soon so no friction develops.

Your relationship with your son and grandson are too important.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I’ve offered him to move in with me. Granted he has a wife, a son, and two dogs, but I’ve got a 4 bedroom house.

No!

More important it will block any cupcake that thinks she’s entitled to move in with me.

Too late.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

You may be skeptical, how is this woman a NAWALT? … [etc]

She’s a crazy, not a NAWALT.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I am immune. I question every woman’s motivation if they even speak to me and I always assume the worst.

Personally, I’m not much different, but I just consider myself “Aware” as compared to “Immune”. Call it What Ya Will, but my point is you still have to be on guard, as you are, so as to not be pulled back into a “relationship” with one of these lil Cupcakes.

Next thing ya know, you start thinking that she’s “different” ya end up livin with her until the s~~~ hits the fan and then come crawlin back here saying “You guys were RIGHT !!”. Then after a couple posts ya just kinda “vanish ” again….LOL LOL LOL…Not that ever happens around here….

+6
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Haven’t heard from that cupcake in Florida that I ran from in the middle of the night.

She likely has two or three other chumps in line after you.

You were just her best current prospect, not her only one.

I’ve offered him to move in with me. Granted he has a wife

You need to see a lawyer and make damn certain she can’t take your house away from you when she divorces your son.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You may be skeptical, how is this woman a NAWALT?

Where is that chart? Oh yes here it is.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+8

So you will have to deal with a woman in your house. One you cant kick out.

Well this is gonna work out well for you.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

So you will have to deal with a woman in your house. One you cant kick out.
    Well this is gonna work out well for you.

I would just hope that the house of MINE does not turn into a house of HERS just because she and hubby are living there on your dime. Women love to “dress-up” a home to THEIR liking,…. good luck!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

they can always flip like a light switch on you.

I had what could be considered a NAWALT run for over 20 years. Two f~~~ing decades. Then the switch was flipped to Hell mode. It is never a matter of if, rather of when. Why ever let someone sit there pointing a loaded gun at you? Even a simple sneeze and you are dead.

Avoid his wife at all costs.

I would be careful eating anything she prepares. And monitor the antifreeze jugs out in the garage. You stand between her and what she DESERVES. No joking here.

You need to see a lawyer and make damn certain she can’t take your house away from you when she divorces your son.

100%. This is step #1. Maybe both of you are verbally abusive and threatening? You can’t just throw a Mom and her child out in the street. 100%+!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.