VAGINAS SMELL BAD

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central VAGINAS SMELL BAD

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    +3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Polyamines are found in women with BV and contribute to the fishy amine odor.
    I remember taking an ob-gyn rotation and remember seeing women who didn’t practice hygiene for literally decades. The odor alone could peel paint.
    Nasty.

I’m just a little more gay for having read this.

+4
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Homos

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Homos

Anything that bleeds on its own for five days every month and doesn’t die is either an alien or possessed.

+3

Anonymous

I was actually thinking of Sky-o and his pheromones stories when writing my post. Thus, I was half expecting his response:

Ridiculous

During my blue pill era, I was tongue deep during 69 more times than I can remember and at no point in time did I think that a vagina smelled bad.

Pheromones. . .

In some cases, when with the right woman / women, almost as intoxicating and addictive as a drug – at least to men that are not homosexual.

THAT is exactly the purpose of my post. Either there are “pheromones” or simply a mind induced sex high, the fact remains that MEN ARE DRIVEN TO DO THINGS THEY NORMALLY WOULDN’T.
    Plenty of posts go to the point, some vaginas smell really bad. Without the sex drive (or the “pheromones”), no man in its reason would “go down” or have anything else to do with vaginas.

Let me quote from my post:

The point of this post is not the smell of body parts, but the refusal to face reality when we are seeking the fulfillment of a desire.

And not accepting the reality that some vaginas smell bad, is just proof of what I said.

The problem is not dealing with a bad smell. It is all the other things we do for the same reasons (sex haze or “pheromones”), that have a negative impact in our lives: like loss of freedom, resources and peace.

+2
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

When they are clean, I dont mind the smell or taste… but neither is worth the effort any more. I used to actually enjoy going down on them… but times have changed, I have become much wiser… not worth the drama and effort to get the pants off.

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Not to mention the risk of head and neck cancer from HPV caught by going down on the vag. Nasty business.

What percentage of head and neck cancer is caused by HPV?

Additionally, at least 12% of pharyngeal cancer, 3% of oral cancer, and 30–60% of oropharyngeal carcinoma cases are caused by HPV infection [22]. An increase in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck has been reported and attracted global attention recently in the world [23].

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Dear Hermit,Here’s some food for thought about oral sex.I was once a CHAD…. i couldn’t bring myself to do it lop up hubby’s sperm…no thanks!
    Not convinced here’s some medicine for ya>Vaginal warts (condylomata accuminata) : there’s now the belief that esophageal carcinoma in men has come from vaginal condylomata.Pre-Gardasil days. Esophageal carcinoma is so deadly, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people that beat it.(and I’ve been doing upper GI’s for 35 years!) Take it from this doctor …stay away. The esophagus has no serosal covering once it goes into your chest ….you are more or less “done for”.
    L.Euler

I’ve never liked to perform oral sex on most women. They have to be very clean before I’ll go down there and the only reason I ever did was so I could get some in return. Now, the gals I get oral from once in a while will do it without me having to return the favor.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

I remember a bit of graffito: If girls are made of sugar and spice, why do they taste like tuna?

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

It is genetics and possibly diet as well.

It’s diet and fitness, even more than hygiene, but not genetics. Identical twins bear that out.

+2
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Clu,

Yeah. I’m sure 90% of vaginas smell bad.

I never had target acquisition on any of those.

My radar always locked onto women that I decided were attractive and objectively speaking, were attractive.

And those women took care of their holes.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Damn.. Ugh.. You know… There was ONE GIRL that has the most AMAZING BOX! She liked to ride like a Cow Girl she was.

And DAMN.. It NEVER SMELLED BAD EVER! Course.. She took care of herself. Hardly EVER wore pants. ANd MAN.. JUST the RIGHT amount of Hair. Trimmed to Perfection.

But she liked country music. So.. 🙂

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

But she liked country music. So.. 🙂

I was with one that liked all of the music and bands that I did.

Somewhat obscure European progressive metal bands that most people have not heard of.

But she mysteriously was into all of them too. I couldn’t believe it.

Of course it was during her chameleon-like stage of mirroring backto me, everything she thought I wanted.

(And it helped that she looked at all of the CDs in my music collection first) lol

They will do anything to show you just how compatible they are with you during the idealization phase.

Freaks.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Yep. buncha homos. At least admit that eating pussy helps you lose weight….

MD

#EatQuimStayTrim

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

All this talk about vagina’s actually triggered me into missing my favorite from my blue pill era.

Princess Pumpkin

I would stay down there for almost an hour sometimes. I’ve having relapse thoughts right now of her nails digging into the back of my head, right when she arched her back, screaming ‘F•–ck!!! Yeah. . .FUUUUU•••UUUUCK!!’ when I was getting her off orally.

And it never smelled bad.

The only way I could describe it is it was like an intoxicating scent of cinnamon and vanilla with a hint of a floral odor combined with her sweat.

But then again, she was gorgeous. And I’m not gay so it affected me differently.

Damn. . .

Kind of miss that hole right now.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

It’s like, at the next annual MGTOW Convention. . .

🗣️ ‘Gentlemen. . . Our next guest speaker will be presenting his thesis entitled: Vaginas Smell Bad & Girls Are Gross. And be advised, in an act of protest, Sky-0 has gone rogue and texted from his hotel room that he is tongue deep in a flight attendant’s hole right now’

+2

Anonymous

I would stay down there for almost an hour sometimes. I’ve having relapse thoughts right now of her nails digging into the back of my head, right when she arched her back, screaming ‘F•–ck!!! Yeah. . .FUUUUU•••UUUUCK!!’ when I was getting her off orally.

One hour of pleasure FOR HER! What was in it for you?

I know the answer to that, because I felt the same myself: when a man loves, he wants to give! That is as simple as it gets, it feels good to give to our loved one.

But women essentially take. Why?

Because they DONT LOVE.

So, you miss not the pheromones. You still have the feelings. That is why you miss her, its not the vagina, its your heart messing with your senses and memory.

Yet, you and your canine friend know the darkness in their hearts. How easy it is for them to crush your heart and leave an empty shell of a man behind (or a dog). And from time to time they check back, to make sure that you are still down…

Remember my friend not the good that you provided, but the evil that you were repaid with.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.