VICE Has Been CANCELED, Mass Layoffs Hit Company

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner VICE Has Been CANCELED, Mass Layoffs Hit Company

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Wizard's Pupil  Wizard’s Pupil 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

———————This one to get the whole of the point he is making comes at the end of the video. All of these digital media have been found out to be a fraud, none of them getting the traffic advertized. The people fired are niche market writers, trans/gay/lez the why there market is damned small so it might indicate a change in the tone and direction in social media.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

This is an example of the new dotcom tech bubble. Nothing they do is real. Its all perception. They dont produce anything but “CONTENT”. They build their lives on it. Thats all they know… Modern media and consumerism is based on content and “influencers”.

Conspicuous consumption.

Its a failed system. Its going to fail and its crashing around all of us.

#HIDEYOURWEALTH!!!

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The truth no side will admit was that the “shutdown” was a major win for President Trump, but not directly against the globalists, but their servants, the media, whom have been lying about him and insulting him and his supports for the last THREE YEARS.

The victory was simple. Two years ago, one of Obama’s last acts before leaving office was to allocate $2 billion U.S. tax dollars to fund at least 1000 journalists for two years, whose sole job was to politically attack President Trump, his supports, and do everything to tear down the United States.

The shutdown was timed to prevent anyone in congress from slipping in a rider in a budget, or continuing resolutions, to extend funding from that treasonous propaganda project.

This is why the media was going ape-s~~~ over the shutdown, because they were losing their funding. But, admitting to this would be admitting treason, so they kept trying to fund other reasons to politically be against the shutdown.

With the funding drying up, the media companies started firing people they had hired.

Unfortunately, these were not big names whom lost their jobs, but they were not grunts either. They were lower-mid level journalists. It is a victory in a battle, but not a victory that will win the war.

The whole “learn to code” meme is born out of the disgust from these traitorous shilling whores. People see these whores for what they are. They took money to harm the United States and its people. And these whores cannot stand being called out for what they have done and being treated with the disgust they deserve. To add insult to injury these whores are being called out by people whose hardships the the whores insulted and mocked. Now the shoe is on the other food and the victims of these whores are enjoying see some justice for once in these whores being out of jobs.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Two years ago, one of Obama’s last acts before leaving office was to allocate $2 billion U.S. tax dollars to fund at least 1000 journalists for two years,

Was that apart of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

This would be profounding if there was some hard paper trails to this.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+7
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

The truth no side will admit was that the “shutdown” was a major win for President Trump, but not directly against the globalists, but their servants, the media, whom have been lying about him and insulting him and his supports for the last THREE YEARS.
    The victory was simple. Two years ago, one of Obama’s last acts before leaving office was to allocate $2 billion U.S. tax dollars to fund at least 1000 journalists for two years, whose sole job was to politically attack President Trump, his supports, and do everything to tear down the United States.
    The shutdown was timed to prevent anyone in congress from slipping in a rider in a budget, or continuing resolutions, to extend funding from that treasonous propaganda project.
    This is why the media was going ape-s~~~ over the shutdown, because they were losing their funding. But, admitting to this would be admitting treason, so they kept trying to fund other reasons to politically be against the shutdown.
    With the funding drying up, the media companies started firing people they had hired.
    Unfortunately, these were not big names whom lost their jobs, but they were not grunts either. They were lower-mid level journalists. It is a victory in a battle, but not a victory that will win the war.
    The whole “learn to code” meme is born out of the disgust from these traitorous shilling whores. People see these whores for what they are. They took money to harm the United States and its people. And these whores cannot stand being called out for what they have done and being treated with the disgust they deserve. To add insult to injury these whores are being called out by people whose hardships the the whores insulted and mocked. Now the shoe is on the other food and the victims of these whores are enjoying see some justice for once in these whores being out of jobs.

Mind. Blown.

Ho. Lee Fuk.

I was not aware of the funding left by Obama for the presstitutes.

+5

Same axe hit the C~~~ington Post and BuzzFeed not long ago. Massive lay off blood bath. I’ve had a month long erection.

@faust: What’s your source?? Would not surprise me in the least if it’s true.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+5
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Good stuff, but I won’t be satisfied until CNN takes a hair cut.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Mind. Blown.

Ho. Lee Fuk.

I was not aware of the funding left by Obama for the presstitutes.

That is the tip of the iceberg.

The whole media, social media, tech companies are a (likely illegal) cartel controlled by globalists to censor the people.

Same axe hit the C~~~ington Post and BuzzFeed not long ago. Massive lay off blood bath. I’ve had a month long erection.

@faust: What’s your source?? Would not surprise me in the least if it’s true.

Here is one source, but it does not state the amount and number of journalist hired to write propaganda against the U.S.: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

“Today, I have signed into law S. 2943, the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017.” This Act authorizes fiscal year 2017 appropriations principally for the Department of Defense and for Department of Energy national security programs, provides vital benefits for military personnel and their families, and includes authorities to facilitate ongoing operations around the globe. It continues many critical authorizations necessary to ensure that we are able to sustain our momentum in countering the threat posed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and to reassure our European allies, as well as many new authorizations that, among other things, provide the Departments of Defense and Energy more flexibility in countering cyber-attacks and our adversaries’ use of unmanned aerial vehicles.”

So this is how you butter the toast with Jelly. Say one thing, and use clever words to do something else.

I’m not a legal expert, and I don’t study the law. However, I think that this order somehow is not only against the law, but unconstitutional in the spirit of the law, but in the law itself in every way I can imagine.

This is some cold war secret squirrel stuff if there ever was one.

I’m not even going to lie, I did not think this was possible. But I took the time to read up on this, and the feeling you get when your stomach starts to curl?

It’s almost like fiction. Till you realize this is all it takes.

Makes you wonder whatever secret orders are protected that are enacted at this very moment that even Most of the Government itself does not know about.

Hard to be Transparent if you can literally speak another language when you push through legislation.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Didn’t these kind of c~~~s tell laid off coal miners to “learn how to code”?

F~~~ VICE writers. They can learn how to code.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

Even better, Ranger One, they can learn how to mine coal. Or pick up garbage.

+3
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

The whole media, social media, tech companies are a (likely illegal) cartel controlled by globalists to censor the people.

There is no doubt about it. I remember reading years ago about Google and Facebook getting massive funding and resources by CIA front companies. Social media and tech companies are too important not to be controlled by the “intelligence” community. All technically illegal because the CIA charter explicitly forbids them from operating inside the USA.

Look at how the FBI tipped off CNN to arrive at Roger Stone’s house before the FBI raid commenced. That is also illegal, but this is how the media works. Hand in glove with Federal Agencies. This is what we call “The Deep State.”

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.