Was just red the riot act by my mom with no grand children from me

Topic by ForeverDone

ForeverDone

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Was just red the riot act by my mom with no grand children from me

This topic contains 30 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Xavier Malory  Xavier Malory 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +4
    ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

Wish it was that easy. My Dad knew she didn’t know how to handle investments and money, so the will directed it for me to control and manage. He also knew others would be coming out of the woodwork to try and “help” with the investments. Yea, well, I never allowed that to happen out of respect to my father. I knew, if I didn’t take ahold of things, she’d be living with me. Then, I’d probably just off myself.

When he died, the s~~~ hit the wall. Never did I want this responsibility. It’s hard at times, but I always have the final financial say. You’d be surprised how many times she’s requested more $$$ and I said no. She hates it and I do not like being in this position. F~~~ing sucks. Then, when I do not show up once a week or so, then she lays the guilt trip that she was here for me during my divorce? Yes, she listened and even tried to get everyone together, and I appreciate that. However, it seems to be used against me every so often. She often says, I gave birth to you.. I always said, I never was given a vote on whether to enter this world or not. If I was told I’d be in this family, I would had opted no.

I know I am just rambling, but it’s amazing how people (family) forget who pull them out of the great disappear just a few years ago. Now, that things are financially stable for her, attack with no grand children from me. I told her once, if you want them so much, you pay for them. I digress. Again, just a f~~~ed up situation. No good deed goes unpunished.

I appreciate all who’ve commented thus far. It means a lot to me. For that, I thank you.

+3

Read Old Bill’s post.

Then read it again.

Done? Now read it again.

Don’t take s~~~ from anyone. I haven’t talked to my parents in ages. Not only was it easy, it vastly improved my life. If they want to talk to me, they can do it on my terms, and I’ll happily laugh and hang up in a second if they start talking s~~~ to me.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

+8
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

She said well, money is not the most important thing in the world.

Only to people who didn’t have to earn it in the first place.

It’s my mother, what am I supposed to do…

Lay it straight out to her.

1. She will NEVER have a grandchild by you.
    2. She can still lose a son.

Tell her if she whines about grandchildren ever again you WILL walk the f~~~ away from her and never, ever look back.

If I was told I’d be in this family, I would had opted no.

You still have that option. You are always free to walk the f~~~ away and never look back.

+3
    DarkRyu
    DarkRyu
    Participant

I’ve made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR to my mother that she is NEVER going to get any grandchildren from me. I will NEVER have sex, and if by some miracle I had a kid from some woman drugging and raping me or something, I’d either commit suicide or (much more likely) – just flee the country. There’s no way in F~~~ I’m paying $250,000+ for a f~~~ing kid. No f~~~ing way.

+5
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Wish it was that easy.

It is that easy.

You’d be surprised how many times she’s requested more $$$ and I said no.

You control her income and you still allow her to s~~~ on you?

Tell us again how this is all her fault.

She treats you like s~~~ because you allow her to treat you like s~~~.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

My mother won’t be getting any grand-children from me, either. I would have liked to have had a son, but that was before I knew the truth about modern society/women.

+2

Anonymous

Easier said than done. She lives 10 mins away.

That just drives the message home like a Semi through her front porch.

It is that easy.

Do it once, you will never have to do it again – it symbolizes a big fat Middle “F~~~ off with your Bullshait” Finger.

AWALT.

Your Dad forced a Woman on you.
    Seriously.
    Drop that job(because it IS a job), it only sucks the life out of you.
    Walk away. Your own.
    Let her handle her own life. Set her Free, and yourself too.
    The only reason you still hang around is because your father wanted you too, and guilt.
    Those are no good positive reasons to hang around.

Were she your Girlfriend, you woulda dumped her or sent her on her own way a Looo-ooong time ago.
    Let her have the Power to live her own life.

And live yours, chrissakes.

Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Mom…I’m sorry, the doctors said my boys just wont swim. Said it was probably genetic. Tough break but we’ll just have to make the best of it……given the situation.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

Xavier Malory
    Xavier Malory
    Participant

Lay it straight out to her.

1. She will NEVER have a grandchild by you.
    2. She can still lose a son.

Tell her if she whines about grandchildren ever again you WILL walk the f~~~ away from her and never, ever look back.

This may be a little too harsh for you to carry out, but this is essentially the steps to securing your freedom and showing your mother that you are fully capable of making responsible choices for your own life.
    After all, you’re also making responsible choices (financial) for her.

If you don’t want to give an ultimatum (which nobody likes), try something like: “Look Mom, every time we go around and around about you having grandchildren by me, it makes me not want to be around you. It makes me want to make plans to be anywhere but here.”

If she still pushes back, then you can bring the pain of an ultimatum and say it like, “I guess you’re making this decision for me, which I guess means you can manage your own life. Here’s your funds. Please don’t contact me anymore.”

Honestly, if she loves you even a little bit, she’ll be shocked and won’t jump for this. If she does, she’s just another toxic woman you DON’T need in your life.

The trouble with "Facts" and "Opinions" is the average idiot thinks they're synonyms.

ForeverDone
    ForeverDone
    Participant

Stayed 2 hours, then left. Also, reduced her monies given to her on a monthly basis. She’s much nicer now.

And people say money doesn’t control people…

Xavier Malory
    Xavier Malory
    Participant

And people say money doesn’t control people…

I don’t think I’ve EVER met any of the people who say that.

EVERYONE has a price.

The trouble with "Facts" and "Opinions" is the average idiot thinks they're synonyms.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.