We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

Topic by Astro

Astro

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

We have seen politics involved with the internet for years but nothing like we have since January 6th, this is 5th Generation War. It is a war for the mind and it is going on right now between big names. Facebook and Twitter are trying to take down Parlor and I suspect MeWe. People are subscribing to Parlor so fast that they can’t keep up. People are leaving YouTube for Rumble, Chaddit and other sites. Apple, Microsoft and others are in the battle. The good news is that in this type of warfare, there is no blood on the streets. The bad news is that websites supporting Constitutional freedoms are on the defense to the larger entities. I hope the MGTOW website has made preparations because it isn’t difficult to see how this website could be targeted. Even so: They cannot stop who we are. What CAN they do? They can make your son wear a dress in school.

Best of luck to all my brothers.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The social media shuffling is NOT warfare. It is posturing. Nothing more.

The first sign of war turning hot, which could happen soon, is the internet, and likely the electricity, being cut out by one side or the other.

The petty attacks on MAGA supporters by executives control these social media companies show the executives of those companies do not realize how fragile a situation they are on.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

The first sign of war turning hot, which could happen soon, is the internet, and likely the electricity, being cut out by one side or the other.
    The petty attacks on MAGA supporters by executives control these social media companies show the executives of those companies do not realize how fragile a situation they are on.

Indeed. Myspace fell very very quickly from its mountaintop back in the day. Somewhere along the line the message hit the mass consciousness that Myspace was no longer living up to its mission, and Myspace became history. A critical number of customers simply saw no more benefit in continuing to use the service and the downfall was inevitable. Seems to me Silicon Valley is falling over itself trying to make itself obsolete in people’s lives. There’s no guarantee any of the big behemoths will still be so strong tomorrow, especially if they start actively running off customers with their policies. I don’t see how any of these supposedly smart people can think that’s a good long-term business plan.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

There’s no guarantee any of the big behemoths will still be so strong tomorrow, especially if they start actively running off customers with their policies. I don’t see how any of these supposedly smart people can think that’s a good long-term business plan.

This is spot on bro,…

Myspace fell rapidly because a newspaper magnet bought it out and had the intent to use it for data mining. So, everyone left for the then innocent place called FACEBOOK.
    Now FB is the big,bad bully collecting data.
    And, they aren’t the only ones!
    GOOGLE sent me a Year -end wrap-up of where I had used maps the entire year. They showed me everyplace I had used maps to get to a destination.
    Let’s not even mention the places you surf, then get ads from like businesses a few days later, or unsolicited things in your email.
    1984 is here! been here awhile now, you just didn’t know it (yet)

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+4
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

GOOGLE sent me a Year -end wrap-up of where I had used maps the entire year. They showed me everyplace I had used maps to get to a destination.
    Let’s not even mention the places you surf, then get ads from like businesses a few days later, or unsolicited things in your email.

It’s worse today. I have purchased an encryption to help counter it and I might also get anti-tracking. I’m sure I can’t stop everything but they probably have bigger fish to fry. Of course, they NEVER fry the LARGEST fish, those fish just “Kill themselves”!

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Funny anecdote: a friend mentioned his roommate might not like having a smart lamp or plug in the house because of creepy privacy issues. I had to explain to him that the plugs and lamps only respond to voice commands which his phone is always listening for, even at this moment, and which it has been listening for as long as he’s been carrying Siri around in his pocket.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

With the recent ban on Parler, those behind this election fraud/COVID scare, and Big TECH rights suppression, “they” are throwing it right in everyone’s faces!
    Everyone,…. even those who Voted toward the Left.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

There’s no guarantee any of the big behemoths will still be so strong tomorrow, especially if they start actively running off customers with their policies. I don’t see how any of these supposedly smart people can think that’s a good long-term business plan.

This is spot on bro,…
    Myspace fell rapidly because a newspaper magnet bought it out and had the intent to use it for data mining. So, everyone left for the then innocent place called FACEBOOK. Now FB is the big,bad bully collecting data. And, they aren’t the only ones! GOOGLE sent me a Year -end wrap-up of where I had used maps the entire year. They showed me everyplace I had used maps to get to a destination. Let’s not even mention the places you surf, then get ads from like businesses a few days later, or unsolicited things in your email. 1984 is here! been here awhile now, you just didn’t know it (yet)

Let us not forget that in 1984 the system was not interactive. The people are to obey and not speak out.

With total control of the system accomplished, the social media and media companies are no longer needed. A lot of SJWs, woke crazies, and academic fascists are about to lose their jobs, which has been paying them six to eight figure annual salaries.

They will be replaced by a small team of psyops to state the “news”.

Gentlemen, always remember that the more ridge the system the more like when faced with a problem to the system that the system will not bend but break.

Those of you who are afraid of the “social credit scoring” system in China do not realize that in the long run such a system will lead to revolution by the people in China.

Since the leadership in China does not trust their subordinates, it is it likely that system is mostly automated.

In China the automated systems will start the revolution. All that will be needed is a event to create cascade effect along those the system monitors.

The system is set to automatically send people into poverty and homelessness.

All that is needed a something like a food riot. The system destroys the wealth and locks out of homes those that are part of the food riot.

Those starving seek out help from those around them. Anyone they meet with will be automatically flags to many destitute had homeless. So the group grows and each time one of the dispossess meet someone, that person is made poor and homeless. The situation grows like a plague.

Why the authorities are brought in to handle the mess, it will be to much for them and the system will flag those authorities involve in the system to be made poor and homeless.

The China leadership will do nothing to stop this because by that time they will be so heavily reliant on the system to keep them in power they will not dare turn it off.

When the China’s military is finally brought in, China as a society will be on the verge of total collapse.

Keep in mind that famine in China happens every few decades.

The U.S. has been a major breadbasket of the world. As the U.S. continues to collapse form external sabotage and internal treason, that U.S. food sources will dry up. Any food will either be taken for direct use by the treasonous government or the revolutionaries.

All this above is an example of 5th Generation War through incompetence.

+3
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

Keep in mind that famine in China happens every few decades.

The U.S. has been a major breadbasket of the world. As the U.S. continues to collapse form external sabotage and internal treason, that U.S. food sources will dry up. Any food will either be taken for direct use by the treasonous government or the revolutionaries.

All this above is an example of 5th Generation War through incompetence.

China has a temporary fix for that from what I have heard, it will be at our expense of course. They are buying American farmland at prices far higher than anyone else would pay.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

China has a temporary fix for that from what I have heard, it will be at our expense of course. They are buying American farmland at prices far higher than anyone else would pay.

But can they protect those open tracks of land.

The U.S. is sliding towards civil war.

The U.S. population is to well armed to tolerate something similar to the Irish potato famine or Ukrainian holodomor.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

5GW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_warfare

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

The war on Trump is a war on the American people. Silencing his voice is equivalent to silencing ours.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The war on Trump is a war on the American people. Silencing his voice is equivalent to silencing ours.

The uniparty has gone full nazi.

Regardless of what President Trump does, the uniparty is planning extermination of U.S. population through pushing bills into law that make is a crime for the U.S. population to seek to be free and prosperous.

Most of these plans and likely most of the bills being pushed forward were made long before the last election in November.

This is not surprising. The only way to double-down from open acts of treason through election rigging and cover up of of election fraud is to seek genocide against the victims of the acts of treason.

The lines have already been draw.

Simple lines. They want to kill us. We want to live.

Simple as that.

The actions of this treason are so open to deny such events is laughable at best.

While the first shots have been fire the only question left is when organized fighting will begin.

Still, through all this there is some satisfaction to be had that you, me, and the rest of MGTOW have been proven right about how evil those in authority are.

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I sincerely HOPE that cooler heads will prevail. Those in power need to turn it off , not pour more fuel to the fire.
    This has been building since late summer with the riots in cities and Democrats condoning the action. The LEFT gets hot. A court and legislative branches not even willing to LOOK at the accusations. The right gets hot. All the while you have MILLIONS of middle class AMERICA out of work due to a damn Virus. And in the end ppl blame it all on EVERYONE at a march and a speech.
    Why was there only a few hundred LE there to defend the capitol building when it was known there would be THOUSANDS of people there? You need water cannons with the National Guard to keep the peace against such numbers; not tear-gas and batons.
    I’ve seen the crowds there, and it was FOOLISH for DC LE to even think they could contain a crowd like that.

Leave TRUMP the F*** alone and let him fade into history. If that doesn’t happen, 74 Million ppl are gonna go apesh**.
    Once over the cliff,this country can’t look back.
    I honestly hope cooler heads take charge and things calm down.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Leave TRUMP the F*** alone and let him fade into history. If that doesn’t happen, 74 Million ppl are gonna go apesh**.
    Once over the cliff,this country can’t look back.
    I honestly hope cooler heads take charge and things calm down.

The “Arrogance of Power” compels these power-hungry people to seek revenge and total victory. Because their greed and lust for power knows no boundaries, they will keep pushing.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I believe he said “They’re not after me they’re after you I’m just in the way.”
    With him out of the way, they want to go full-scorched Earth.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I sincerely HOPE that cooler heads will prevail. Those in power need to turn it off , not pour more fuel to the fire.

There are no “cooler heads” among the uniparty. They all march in lockstep to those whom command them, the globalists acting in the shadows.

The good news, bad news situation. Right now the uniparty is running on fear. They know they have p~~~ed off, betrayed, and committed treason against the tens of millions of privately armed and political motivated U.S. population. Mostly from the MAGA members, but others as well.

It is preferable to fight a enemy motivated by fear than arrogance. Arrogant actions can be calculated. Fearful are rarely calculated and almost always are done in a mass overkill manner to the perceived threat.

One of the primary concerns is soon those that promised to destroy this nation will have access to the nuclear football.

After it is clear the lockdowns and disarmament will not work, the unipary may decide to nuke the nation, with everything between the west coast and the new england area will be a nuclear wasteland.

It did not have to be this way. The majority of the American people voted for a freedom and prosperity. The American people want a future. The deep state was so afraid of being held responsible for their actions they overacted and openly rigged an election, committing open treason for all to see.

A lesson can be found here has the road to hell is paced with good intentions. At one time, many of those in the deep state believed all the acts of evil they did was to protect the nation, now the deep state plans to destroy the very nation that one time they justified their actions with the excuse they are protecting said nation.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I believe he said “They’re not after me they’re after you I’m just in the way.”With him out of the way, they want to go full-scorched Earth.

That they are and the American people are going to fight back out of raw desire for survival.

This is not going to 1776, it is going to be a cross between the French Revolution and October revolution by the American people against the uniparty and globalists.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I believe he said “They’re not after me they’re after you I’m just in the way.”With him out of the way, they want to go full-scorched Earth.

That they are and the American people are going to fight back out of raw desire for survival.

This is not going to 1776, it is going to be a cross between the French Revolution and October revolution by the American people against the uniparty and globalists.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I believe he said “They’re not after me they’re after you I’m just in the way.”
    With him out of the way, they want to go full-scorched Earth.

This is not going to be 1776, it is going to be a cross between the French Revolution and October revolution by the American people against the uniparty and globalists.

(Posting button bugged out. Sorry for the double posts.)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.