We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

Topic by Astro

Astro

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 1 minute ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

We have seen politics involved with the internet for years but nothing like we have since January 6th, this is 5th Generation War. It is a war for the mind and it is going on right now between big names. Facebook and Twitter are trying to take down Parlor and I suspect MeWe. People are subscribing to Parlor so fast that they can’t keep up. People are leaving YouTube for Rumble, Chaddit and other sites. Apple, Microsoft and others are in the battle. The good news is that in this type of warfare, there is no blood on the streets. The bad news is that websites supporting Constitutional freedoms are on the defense to the larger entities. I hope the MGTOW website has made preparations because it isn’t difficult to see how this website could be targeted. Even so: They cannot stop who we are. What CAN they do? They can make your son wear a dress in school.

Best of luck to all my brothers.

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The social media shuffling is NOT warfare. It is posturing. Nothing more.

The first sign of war turning hot, which could happen soon, is the internet, and likely the electricity, being cut out by one side or the other.

The petty attacks on MAGA supporters by executives control these social media companies show the executives of those companies do not realize how fragile a situation they are on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.