We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

Topic by Astro

Astro

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology We are in a 5th Generation WAR!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

There are no “cooler heads” among the uniparty. They all march in lockstep to those whom command them, the globalists acting in the shadows.

The good news, bad news situation. Right now the uniparty is running on fear. They know they have p~~~ed off, betrayed, and committed treason against the tens of millions of privately armed and political motivated U.S. population. Mostly from the MAGA members, but others as well.

Amen. But what happened to Biden declaring it was “time to heal a deeply divided America”? To do that, he needed to put on the Big Boy pants and let it go. Instead, he rubbed salt into the wound and that ALWAYS comes back to bite one in the ass. I don’t think Biden is afraid of the armed citizens but that might be his downfall.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Biden is senile puppet figure.

Nobody is going after him because they realize he is not the one in charge.

+5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Biden is senile puppet figure.
    Nobody is going after him because they realize he is not the one in charge.

When we have a senile man who ran his campaign in his BASEMENT, and a future VP that got 1% of the popular vote from her own party in the primaries;there is something seriously WRONG.

Even those who are taking power are not “in power.”
    Pelosi just took it over the edge with the invocation of the 25th amendment, (she put it up for vote in congress)
    She tries to blame TRUMP as crazy, when she herself doesn’t appear stable.

The FBI can’t apprehend someone who blatantly withheld evidence from them and lied to Congress, yet we can arrest trespassers and rioters by the dozen.

This is like ignoring a murderer, while arresting someone for J-walking.

YOU TUBE is now taking down sites that are CONTRARY to their beliefs by masking it as violating their “GOOD conduct” policy.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

If December 2021 comes and the severed heads of Big Tech, bankers and other globalists are hanging like ornaments from a big pine tree, I will consider that to be a really good Christmas.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Exactly. Those in government are the enemies of the American people. Those in government believe that treason against the American people in the aid of foreign governments is standard operation procedure and should be rewarded, while the American people wanting freedom and representation in government should be put to death through mass acts of genocide.

Those in government are not sane people. They are twisted and corrupt to the point they believe their “salvation” is bathing in the blood of the victims, the American people.

It never works that way.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Exactly. Those in government are the enemies of the American people. Those in government believe that treason against the American people in the aid of foreign governments is standard operation procedure and should be rewarded, while the American people wanting freedom and representation in government should be put to death through mass acts of genocide.
    Those in government are not sane people. They are twisted and corrupt to the point they believe their “salvation” is bathing in the blood of the victims, the American people.
    It never works that way.

I’m an atheist-leaning agnostic and even this stuff now has me second guessing that maybe the apocalyptic-type Christian who thinks these are the end times and that the actions of politicians and corporations are influenced by Satan, are right.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I’m an atheist-leaning agnostic and even this stuff now has me second guessing that maybe the apocalyptic-type Christian who thinks these are the end times and that the actions of politicians and corporations are influenced by Satan, are right.

I disagree. I believe in God in the sense that God is Evil. God is the god of monarchs and tyrants. God rewards his chosen wicked (not all “wicked, but only those born into nobility and the like) to enteral paradise in Heaven for their acts in bringing suffering to humanity as a whole, while the innocent and the rest of the wicked are condemned to suffer an eternity of pain in Hell.

It is easier to close one’s eyes to true evil by claiming their is no God and all the horrible actions in the world are consequence, with those committing the truly evil crimes being rewarded, than to admit the awful truth.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Biden is senile puppet figure. Nobody is going after him because they realize he is not the one in charge.

Just as in the UK, where Johnson is not in charge.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Just as in the UK, where Johnson is not in charge.

The last year has provide so many red pills concerning the lies of western government.

At first these lockdowns were about harming the western peoples for wanting to be free, now it has reached the point that the lockdowns continue for fear of what reprisal the people have act on the moment they can.

The problem is the lockdowns cannot continue for much longer before food riots start. Such events will lead to the complete breakdown of authority.

No one is going to obey those that openly seek to kill them.

Even tyrants, the tyrants whose rule last for years, offer the people a set of rules that if they obey they will not be targeted for harmed.

Elected forms of government are likely dead in the coming age that is starting right now. But, it is doubtful the globalists will have the single global rule they are working towards.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

These asshats seem to think that “consent to be governed” = “you are a slave”.

The only response by people who don’t want to be slaves, to the people who want to enslave them, is withdrawing consent to be governed.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

These asshats seem to think that “consent to be governed” = “you are a slave”.
    The only response by people who don’t want to be slaves, to the people who want to enslave them, is withdrawing consent to be governed.

All true.

They spend so much time focusing on removing the voice of the people, President Trump, some are not realizing and fearing a population that no longer see legitimacy in the election system, courts, and government as a whole. This has them terrorized.

The uniparty are nazis whom want us to be exterminated or broken into slaves, while they live in wealth and luxury.

The American people are enraged and it is very hard to make a enraged nation fearful.

At this point government false flags against the people may inspire uprisings, not stop them.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I anticipate globalist overreach and crossing too many people’s red lines, resulting in deaths, which will then spawn retaliation until it escalates out of control.

I’m stocking food to the rafters. I dismantled my n-scale railroad so I can use the plywood for more livestock shelters and use the space for more shelves for food storage.

I also ordered penicillin and amoxicillin. I already have plenty of medical equipment0.

I think that by the year 2030, the population of the US will be somewhere between 25 million and 100 million. I intend for my and my kids to survive.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I anticipate globalist overreach and crossing too many people’s red lines, resulting in deaths, which will then spawn retaliation until it escalates out of control.
    I’m stocking food to the rafters. I dismantled my n-scale railroad so I can use the plywood for more livestock shelters and use the space for more shelves for food storage.
    I also ordered penicillin and amoxicillin. I already have plenty of medical equipment0.
    I think that by the year 2030, the population of the US will be somewhere between 25 million and 100 million. I intend for my and my kids to survive.

All very well planned by you.

The one problem is that these fanatics that have stolen the election are likely going to realize they do not have enough men to disarm and destroy the American people so they will probably resort to WMD, like nuclear weapons.

The only silver lining if such nuclear weapons used, the needed coverage area would cause a nuclear winter for the rest of the world, which is not something the rest of the world will take kindly to those responsible for the nuclear winter.

I would suggest moving to Alaska, but it is likely that if s~~~ goes south like we expect, Russia will take back Alaska, while China will seize Hawaii.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The one problem is that these fanatics that have stolen the election are likely going to realize they do not have enough men to disarm and destroy the American people so they will probably resort to WMD, like nuclear weapons.
    The only silver lining if such nuclear weapons used, the needed coverage area would cause a nuclear winter for the rest of the world, which is not something the rest of the world will take kindly to those responsible for the nuclear winter.
    I would suggest moving to Alaska, but it is likely that if s~~~ goes south like we expect, Russia will take back Alaska, while China will seize Hawaii.

That is also why I also have gas masks & cannisters, hazmat suits, IOSAT tablets, Geiger counters, and powdered pectin (pectin proved useful to the Russians after Chernobyl for metal chelation, including radioactive metals).

To survive a nuclear winter, I have fairly diverse permaculture & agriculture, as well as a s~~~-ton of food stockpiled (and growing).

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

You won’t last long,….. no one will.
    If SHTF in sincerety; there will be no money, because there will be no banks open. No electricity because the FEDS cut it off in order to make it easier to put under seige. No gasoline, no stations open. If you drive someplace, other will try to take your car. Got guns?, Got bullets??, you’ll need them. More important will be the need to join forces with those of like belief. Divide and conquer by seige; they are 1/2 way there now.

It will be “Branch Dividians” style siege with NO ONE to answer to for purporting a little barbarism during “the attack.”
    You will be given the choice between submission under total rule of (their) authority; or die with your beliefs intact unto your own Martyrdom.

Just looking into my crystal ball, but it doesn’t hurt to keep the brass polished.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

You won’t last long,….. no one will.
    If SHTF in sincerety; there will be no money, because there will be no banks open. No electricity because the FEDS cut it off in order to make it easier to put under seige. No gasoline, no stations open. If you drive someplace, other will try to take your car. Got guns?, Got bullets??, you’ll need them. More important will be the need to join forces with those of like belief. Divide and conquer by seige; they are 1/2 way there now.

You cannot treat this like a civil war between to great armies. This will be a game of which side collapses the other side first.

To add to this, there are over 315 million people in the nation. When the collapse happens you are going to see a massive movement of tens of millions of people trying to flee the problems.

This is not the 1930’s. The reason train hopping was so common then was the trains were the only reliable form of travel. Now the U.S. is crisscrossed with highways.

Due to the year long lockdowns, there are already millions of people in the U.S. moving around trying to find some place to live.

As the uniparty ramps up their war against the American people, many American people are going to come to the conclusion fleeing the U.S. is the option.

Imagine tens of millions of U.S. citizens on the U.S./Mexico trying to flee into Mexico as political refugees.

That is what is going to happen, on top of those fighting the uniparty and their globalist masters.

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

You cannot treat this like a civil war between to great armies. This will be a game of which side collapses the other side first.

EXACTLY!
    This is why I said that. They aren’t going to do it Nationally. Do you really think they are THAT STUPID?
    They are going to “target” the troublemakers, then do the above and make example of them while calling them “Do MeSt ic Te RRor ists”
    Lawyers make great Politicia ns, and politicians make up great words like “spin”, ie: turning an unfavorable outcome into one favorable by lying to the ignorant.

Bi den’s 1st 10 days and he has signed a dozen “Ex ecutiv e Or ders”
    Exec orders are just an easy way to pass law by side-stepping those who make law, (aka:P Congress and Senate. That’s been done by at least the last 4 Press idents regardless of party.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.