We Need Women Like Wonder Woman Because Men Are Not Smart

Topic by Venom

Venom

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell We Need Women Like Wonder Woman Because Men Are Not Smart

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Jim01  Jim01 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/wonder-woman-premiere-chris-pine-gal-gadot

“I hope Wonder Woman will show girls and boys all the many possibilities of what women can be and what women can do,” Gadot told Vanity Fair at the premiere. “Women are strong, smart, and loving, and can be in powerful positions the same way as men. It’s so important to have strong female figures, and I hope Wonder Woman will show people that women are equal to men.”

So us men are simply inadequate and victims of our own toxic masculinity and stupidity. We need women to make decisions and lead because we are not smart enough to do it. F~~~ that, and f~~~ this dude who thinks like this. Men run the world. While he has to point to a cartoon character to prove his point. Yea, such an inspiration.

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+13
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Wonder Women appears to have Very Small Breast.

I just ASSUMED that they would be more Wondrous, maybe ??

Yeah, Wonder Women is ONLY in the Movies.

In REAL LIFE Women Don’t Create, Build, Invent, Design, Engineer, or even Maintain pretty much ANYTHING of ANY IMPORTANCE.

Same Old Story, “I am Women, Hear Me Roar, but can you please call the Plumber, Electrician, Roofer, Landscaper, Mechanic, ETC. ETC. ETC.”

+8
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

“I hope Wonder Woman will show people that women are equal to men”.

She already knows how much bulls~~~ is in that sentence because she knows women are not even “equal” to each other. And men aren’t either.

In fact – in the movie – she asks Chris Pine if all men where he is from are like him , and he says “I’m above average”. She doesn’t even see men as equals – and neither does he. So how the f~~~ can men and women be equal (?) when not even men (or women) are equal to each other?

Wonder Women is not smart. In fact, she’s intensely dishonest and unimaginably thoughtless and stupid. But what do you expect from someone who regurgitates lines for a living? They all have a hand puppet of Oprah Winfrey stuffed up their asses.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

Wonder Women appears to have Very Small Breast.

I just ASSUMED that they would be more Wondrous, maybe ??

Yeah, Wonder Women is ONLY in the Movies.

In REAL LIFE Women Don’t Create, Build, Invent, Design, Engineer, or even Maintain pretty much ANYTHING of ANY IMPORTANCE.

Same Old Story, “I am Women, Hear Me Roar, but can you please call the Plumber, Electrician, Roofer, Landscaper, Mechanic, ETC. ETC. ETC.”

The feminists would have yelled sexist if they found a wonder woman more close to the comic. Can’t have those men degrading women lol

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

It’s a fact we men are idiots (most of us) how the f~~~ can we fall for a creature Soo cold as a lot of women are?

I don’t even understand why I married… I look back and say damn that guy is a perfect idiot.

No gentlemens we are idiots, becouse all of us even looked at women at least once in our life’s

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Now, That’s what i call A WONDER WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+3
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

. F~~~ that, and f~~~ this dude who thinks like this. Men run the world. While he has to point to a cartoon character to prove his point. Yea, such an inspiration.

LOL This is really good stuff.

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+4
    VassagoShax
    VassagoShax
    Participant

It’s a fact we men are idiots (most of us) how the f~~~ can we fall for a creature Soo cold as a lot of women are?

We are idiots, because we keep falling for it. Time and time again. I’ve been very much guilty of it. I think back to the numerous times that I’ve invested my heart and soul to them only to use my heart as a slab of meat on a butchers block. But not just the ‘desirables’.

I remember spending literally hours, night after night, listening to one pour out their woes and misery. I think a member here coined the term emotional tampon. She kept making poor choices but I helped dust her off, offered up the usual platitudes and make her happy.

Then I hit a rough spot and fell into depression. Her reaction? Didn’t want to know. In fact she belittled me. Made it clear she was not even remotely in hearing a problem I had. A block of ice in the Arctic offered more warmth.

At any rate it leaves me stunned how a fictional comic book character who runs around with a short skirt, whip and heaving cleavage is suddenly a symbol for feminists and girls the world over. Still we can look forward to future films where she has fawning male attention, marries a billionaire, has kids and then like a wannabe Dracula suck him dry of his money and parade the kids to the justice lea…err courts in divorce proceedings.

+6
    LoneDrummer
    LoneDrummer
    Participant

It’s a comic-book movie. None of it is real. What exactly is Wonder Woman supposed to inspire people to be? Bulletproof? Possess superhuman strength? Have the ability to fight Gods?

+2
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

It’s amazing what a script writer can make an audience believe.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+2
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

How about Veronica & Betty in the Archie comics?
    Same thing, but times have changed. Now, WW is a serious player on the big screen.
    What horses~~~.

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+3
    Akanbi
    Akanbi
    Participant

“I hope Wonder Woman will show girls and boys all the many possibilities of what women can be and what women can do,”

Yes, girls.

◾You can bring entire buildings down with one punch
    ◾You can go to war in a bikini
    ◾You can take down well trained soldiers very easily
    ◾You can lift armoured tanks
    ◾You can block fast bullets with your bracelets
    ◾You are so fast, you can run in between a gunfire exchange and not get hit by even a single bullet.

You go girls!

My brother make you no follow sheeple o. Look them and Go Your Way.

Anonymous

Women are entirely capable of offering civilisation a great more than they do.
    They wont though.
    F~~~tards.

+1
    Stargazer
    Stargazer
    Participant

We can only hope that women start taking their cues from comic book heroes and bronze statues get themselves shot and gored by bulls.

Here’s the thing. If you don’t KNOW intrinsically that you are good, strong, smart and capable… then you’re not. That’s how it works.

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

I hope Wonder Woman will show girls and boys all the many possibilities of what women can be and what women can do,

Here is a radical idea, how about a real woman a flesh and blood bio thing with t~~~ goes out there and makes something. A half decent electric car, faster computers, better batteries a second Grace Murray Hopper? Oh wait the best days of women are behind them and men’s are just beginning s~~~ I forgot that.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

…76 years after psychologist William Moulton Marston created the most iconic female superhero in the world,…

So I’m supposed to impressed that a character invented and made popular by a man got made into a movie?

“Women are strong, smart, and loving, and can be in powerful positions the same way as men. It’s so important to have strong female figures, and I hope Wonder Woman will show people that women are equal to men.”

So a made up superhero with magical powers shows how women are equal to men? That makes about as much sense as powdered water. Men and women aren’t equal, that’s reality. And the fact that this person is pointing to a fantasy movie is more than symbolic of the delusion that feminists are living under that says otherwise. Feminism is a faith proposition pure and simple, they believe men and women are equal, therefore it’s true.

She chose to spend her life to help others, and that’s empowering.

Now you know she really isn’t talking about real life women at all. Oh and notice how she doesn’t actually show how it’s empowering, she just drops the buzzword. Yawn.

“We’ve seen stories told through the male prism a lot. Men are not all that smart. We tend to want to kill each other all the time, so it’s nice to finally have a fresh, female perspective with important themes,” Pine said.

Misandry at its finest. He smuggled in toxic masculinity too. And notice his gender stereotyping. When men do this to women the feminists cry patriarchy and privilege. A man does to another man and it gets published. Notice any duplicity there? By the way he says this about a character invented by a man, played on a projector invented by a man, that uses light bulbs invented by a man, goes to see the movie in a car invented by a man, just to name a few. Then he has the audacity to say men aren’t that smart. The clearest case of projection that I’ve seen in awhile.

At the heart of the movie, it’s about people falling in love and being passionate and being heroic.

That line describes every romance movie and every romcom that I’ve ever seen and then he says that this is somehow different. Dance monkey dance!!!!

+1
    Crushhighlander
    crushhighlander
    Participant

This girl is more like Wafer Woman. She’s completely wrong for the role. Young face, super skinny body, and an annoying accent that really sounds more like a tired person than an exotic one.

Now for the topic, I believe this is the usual cliche of “making the world better one bit at a time.” No one’s impressed any longer with a strong female, much less with a fictional cheap copy of Amazons and Superman. This comes off more of a justice warrior crap than an actual shot at supposed equality.

I never liked Wonder Woman to begin with. We already had Rosie the Riveter, a much more realistic, tamed and interesting version than an inexplicably flying supermodel with a lasso for a truth serum.

We enter the world alone, we leave the world alone, so it's better to be alone.

Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

just a small list of women who are in charge and have f~~~ed things up

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/07/lawsuit-yahoo-ceo-tried-to-get-rid-of-male-employees.html

Merkel – set Europe on the path to destruction

Swedish feminist government – don’t even need to comment

Justin Trudeau – there is a vag in those trousers

Bonnie Ross – CEO of 343 Industries and has f~~~ed up the Halo franchise

if I had time to think about it then I could come up with loads more examples. BBC news were banging on about “glass ceilings” this morning with there not being many female ceos – when these same reporters moan about no female sewage workers then I will take them seriously

But hey ho, that is what women are great at doing; spoiling men’s fun

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT