Weekly Standard

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Weekly Standard

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +7
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/419742-the-weekly-standard-may-be-shutting-down-reports

The Weekly Standard may be shutting down: reports

The Weekly Standard was co-founded by Bill Kristol, currently one of Trump’s most outspoken critics from the right, and Fred Barnes, a frequent face on the Sunday political affairs program The McLaughlin Group. Critics charge the publication had alienated Trump supporters with its steadfast slamming of the president, dwindling its readership.

—————-When Krystol came out for Hilda Beast in the election it was the end for him and his mag. The one no win situation for a “conservative”.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+7
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Here’s what people on the left don’t understand.

1. Hillary Clinton is as hated on the right as Trump is on the left. Literally ANY other candidate probably would have beat Trump. I’m not saying that would have been better for the country, but Bernie would have at least showed up in Pennsylvania and Minnesota. The left just thought that we would back up the first black president with the first woman president. They were wrong. And for the record, I don’t think Hillary lost because she’s a woman. She lost because she’s a s~~~ty person.

2. People on the right agree with Trump on his policies. Take the personality out of the equation and he is running the country from the center right. And they like his Supreme Court nominees. The left also doesn’t understand that abortion isn’t the only issue for the right. They have more respect for the 3 branches of government and realize that an activist SC means that Congress isn’t doing it’s job.

3. The fact that Trump triggers the left makes them like him more, not less. The more CNN p~~~es and moans about every tweet Trump puts out just exposes them as to how far to the left they are. Yup, FOX news is right wing. But CNN is left wing, not in the center.

We all get what we tolerate

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Hillary Clinton is as hated on the right as Trump is on the left. Literally ANY other candidate probably would have beat Trump.

Incorrect.

Back in 2015 when President Trump ran for office, the media considered his running a joke, and before then President Trump was well liked by most of the population.

But, as President Trump’s campaign got better the media began to politically attacked him more and more, and instead of surrendering, he fought back and that won him the respect of the American people and won him the 2016 presidential election.

Though, due to defeating their queen, Hillary, the media have made a permanent feud with President Trump, his inner circle, and his supporters in a constant witchhunt of hate, censorship, and violence, in the hopes of stopping any investigations against the media. This has destroyed the credibility of the media, but this media brainwashing has created a paranoid, psychotic, violent mindset among the progressive populations towards anyone or anything that is pro-American.

In comparison since 1992, when Bill Clinton won the White House, Hillary has been a thorn in the side of the American people. She was the will behind the Clinton Administration, and she had her hand in almost every police since then that had harmed the American people. She coined the term and she started the “vast right wing conspiracy” witchhunt. Before it was known as Obamacare, it was known as Hillarycare.

Hillary’s snobbish corruption knew no bounds and she hated the American people. In response, the American people saw her for what she was. Though, the media loved her due to reported cocaine parties and bribes. She bought the media.

It took three decades corruption for Hillary’s media protection to wear off and she lost the 2016 election and the media lost their minds.

People on the right agree with Trump on his policies.

If one could get a one on one with most people, they would agree with MAGA policies.

But, the media has brainwashed the progressive NPCs to not allow anyone that does not agree with globalists to even speak.

You cannot have a discussion while being censored.

he fact that Trump triggers the left makes them like him more, not less.

President Trump triggers the media because he refuses to bow down and kiss the collective ring of the media, and that is one of the main reasons President Trump has so much support.

Whatever the media was a century ago, it is clear that the media as it is now is a corrupting influence that seeks to bury western civilization. As such, the media, specifically the corporate and SJW media need to be shutdown before they destroy what is left of western civilization.

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

2. People on the right agree with Trump on his policies. Take the personality out of the equation and he is running the country from the center right. And they like his Supreme Court nominees. The left also doesn’t understand that abortion isn’t the only issue for the right. They have more respect for the 3 branches of government and realize that an activist SC means that Congress isn’t doing it’s job.

This is why I think the democrats could easily win in 2020 if they took the correct strategy. They need to stop trying to oppose the President on everything and start trying to incorporate the logical policy as their own. The left hates Trump, and nothing is ever going to change that. They would vote for Miley Cyrus before they voted for Trump. And as you said, the right votes for Trump based on policy. So if the democrats got smart and took the policy advantage, or at least drastically shortened the gap between dem and republic policy, then personality becomes the deciding factor in the 2020 election. They can win on that.

So they can take the DACA deal and let the wall be built. Have the media claim it took a democratic house to get it done. Make a deal to keep the tax breaks, but keep/add some subsidy programs…blame the deficit on Trump. Take away victories from Trump and make the election about personality and being presidential. Once you win the election, you can forget everything you promised and focus again on buying voters through entitlements.

None of this will happen as the democrats won’t change. They have gotten so used to being able to bully their way around that they don’t know how to play a different game. Instead, they will continue to twist the truth and shame and silence anyone who doesn’t fit their plan. They own the media, they own the judges, they own the deep state, and they will continue to believe they can shame you into obedience.

Sadly, I do think they will eventually dominate, and the right will fall apart. Trump may win in 2020, but who will replace him in 2024? If not a democrat, it will likely be another Romney or McCain.

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

This is why I think the democrats could easily win in 2020 if they took the correct strategy. They need to stop trying to oppose the President on everything and start trying to incorporate the logical policy as their own.

The issue is three-fold. If the democrats work with President Trump then President Trump gets to take some of the credit which helps him in 2020.

Democrats would rather stonewall and collapse society than allow President Trump go have any rightful credit.

Notice that gasoline prices are dropping like a rock but the media claims the economy is about to collapse. This is because it is President Trump’s policies that are causing gasoline to drop in price.

Another issue is personality and political baggage. There is no one the democrats have which has the personality but lacks the political baggage. The other democrats do not have the baggage but lack the experience to go toe to toe with President Trump.

There are a number of democrats that I believe could win the White House in an open race in 2024, but none that can take on President Trump.

To add to this, after the media has been politically attacking President Trump for over two and a half years, any new political attacks on by the democrat candidate will be considered background noise by most of the electorate.

The other issue is the democrats blew their dirty tricks for 2018. We are not aware of ballot harvesting and other dirty tricks that gain the democrats seats days AFTER the election. This is being looked into.

Democrats also burned through a lot of money in a lot of races with some of those races still losing.

Also, the democrats were handed House of Congress. When President Trump was elected 2 years ago, instead of keeping their campaign promises, they stonewalled President Trump.

To this end, FORTY-FIVE Republicans in the House decided not to run in the 2018 elections and not help their replacements campaign. They obstructed and quit to give the House back to the democrats.

Even after all this, the democrats did not claim all forty-five open seats in the House and President Trump was able to gain two seats in the Senate.

Now, we are going to watch the democrats self-destruct as the corporate democrats tried to reign in the progressive SJW whom the corporate democrats and the media spent the last two and a half years radicalizing to the point the progressive SJW a bloodthirsty to censor and in some cases commit violence against anyone that say a kind word about President Trump.

The SJWs demand impeachment, but the corporate democrats want to consolidate power by working with President Trump to have a chance at gains in 2020 and beyond.

SJWs are eating away at the leadership of the democrat party: https://www.axios.com/women-in-democratic-leadership-116th-congress-dcf34228-a42b-4436-bffb-e753b8bd6c88.html

It seems the feminist groups have gained the upper hand over the minority groups in the democrat party.

Like it or not, most of the democrats seasons politicians are white men, whom SJWs hate. As this leadership purge continues, this will drive away white men, whom made up over 30% of the population and likely up to 40% of the voting population.

To sum up the situation. Presently, things are looking bad for the democrats. They are facing a two front political war. One side is President Trump and his supporters. The other side are the progressive SJWs.

In contrast, things are looking good for President Trump. He has cleaned house. Sure he lost control of the House, but he retains the Senate which is what he needs for nominations such as federal judges and White House staff, which he has been shorthanded for the last two years. The witchhunts are winding down. He has gained control of the DOJ and without the DOJ the House investigations by the democrats will have no real teeth.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Faust For Science, I have to Honestly ask you if you have a background in writing? Or are you just Built that way?

The article above is cleaner cut then a Any mainstream Journalism I have seen in a long time. It not only well written, but very even as well.

Remember the days of Picking up the newspaper and reading some sense in it? Articles that after you read, you feel more informed then outraged?

Clearly, this is what everyone stands to lose if we do not protect conservative values and the caretakers of the dogma of Western civilization.

As for for the magazine, if you wish to make money of a fleeting asset, then you better be able to diversify. And have 2 different views. If not, and you become an echo chamber and a one trick pony? no one is going to care.

If there is 1,000,000 avenues for the same news and thoughts? Why have one more around you have to pay for?

It like Balancing a wheel. It will still roll with vibration, and that’s a good thing to bring your attention to it. But if the wheel falls off? You are just going to have to replace the wheel. That is what has happened here.

Like it or not, there is a market for Tabasco Flavored Jelly and Icecream. No one in their right mind would serve it at any capacity or function. Its just to stand out and be different. Once you become just like everyone else, you are just a one voice among Millions.

This is spoken about in great detail as the counterculture. The only difference is, the punks from back in the day had the same values as everyone else. They just wanted to have fun doing it.

Today? President Trump IS the PUNK ROCKER everyone wanted.

Its not hard being successful when your a man that does not have a motive or an Agenda. Its simple. GO DOWN as the MOST BADASS DUDE that ever lived. Say what you want about the Donald and a man and his ego. But I’d rather have a MAN in the white house, then someone pretending to be a man.

Notice the silence around the world. Not the crap from the media, but governments all over are falling silent to the USA protest. Like it or not, WE have something that they don’t have. PRIDE. Pride in ourselves means that we take pride in our nation, and will back up not only our word, but our currency in whatever value or form it may take. Labor, Wealth, manpower or resources.

A People united is the reason why America continues to flourish. It’s our Spirit of rebellion that keeps us alive and well. It is the MEN that make a world have value.

In the meantime, we have a ton of people who are never going to find employment. Their history is going to follow them wherever they go. No one wants one of these Retards in their own organizations. So, with that, don’t let the door hit you on your way out. We don’t need these sorry ass Publications, and we don’t care about their particular brand of satire.

There is a fine line between making fun of the guys hands, and f~~~ing with his family. They tired to do that with the DRUMPF thing. That was a low blow for people who carry that name. And that’s not the half of it.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Glad to see the topic went beyond the demise of the standard. Interesting discussion on the current positions and possible changes taking place.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Hot d@mn – these last few comments with insightful analysis have been spectacular!

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Faust For Science, I have to Honestly ask you if you have a background in writing? Or are you just Built that way?

I have been writing (mostly for fun) for the last two decades. Please do not ask for details, I do not wish to out myself. Still, I will say that the publishing industry, including the electronic publishing is corrupt and next to impossible make money from if you do not have connection.

And I never became a journalist because I realized it a bulls~~~ industry even back then.

The article above is cleaner cut then a Any mainstream Journalism I have seen in a long time. It not only well written, but very even as well.

Thank you very much, Mickey. I value such compliments very highly.

Anyway, I have been a political junkie longer than I have been a writer.

Remember the days of Picking up the newspaper and reading some sense in it? Articles that after you read, you feel more informed then outraged?

Yes. But, I knew it was BS even back then.

I even remember back then when I pointed out how corrupt “journalism” was and how one-sided “freedom of speech” was, the people I talked to went NPC blank stare.

Clearly, this is what everyone stands to lose if we do not protect conservative values and the caretakers of the dogma of Western civilization.

I believe conservatism is dead, but nationalism has replaced conservatism. This is good. Conservatism was always on the defense, nationalism is on the offense.

As for for the magazine, if you wish to make money of a fleeting asset, then you better be able to diversify. And have 2 different views. If not, and you become an echo chamber and a one trick pony? no one is going to care.

I agree, but those running the media prefer the message over profits.

If there is 1,000,000 avenues for the same news and thoughts? Why have one more around you have to pay for?

Yes. They clearly all read from the same script.

Either it is a conspircy by them, or we really are living in a computer simulation and they are all NPCs with the same programming.

This is spoken about in great detail as the counterculture. The only difference is, the punks from back in the day had the same values as everyone else. They just wanted to have fun doing it.

PJW got it partly right. But, conservatism is not the new counterculture, it is nationalism that is the new counterculture.

Today? President Trump IS the PUNK ROCKER everyone wanted.

More like he is a Metal Rocker, but other than that, I agree.

Its not hard being successful when your a man that does not have a motive or an Agenda. Its simple. GO DOWN as the MOST BADASS DUDE that ever lived. Say what you want about the Donald and a man and his ego. But I’d rather have a MAN in the white house, then someone pretending to be a man.

It is called having integrity and honor. Something sorely lacking amoung most leaders of industry and government. But, it is clear that President Trump has integrity and honor because he keeps his word.

Notice the silence around the world. Not the crap from the media, but governments all over are falling silent to the USA protest. Like it or not, WE have something that they don’t have. PRIDE.

It is very simple. The peoples of the world are going against the false globalist narrative the media is pushing and if the media talks about what is happening in the world would give attention for other people to be inspired by beliefs that run counter to globalist slavery.

Take for example the Yellow Vests/Yellow Jackets in France. They only protest on the weekend because they have day jobs for the rest of the week. The working class of France is rejecting globalism. And the members of this movement run the full range of beliefs, but they are united by being French.

What is happening right now in France will reflect how the future will play out in Europe.

A People united is the reason why America continues to flourish. It’s our Spirit of rebellion that keeps us alive and well. It is the MEN that make a world have value.

I agree.

There is a fine line between making fun of the guys hands, and f~~~ing with his family. They tired to do that with the DRUMPF thing. That was a low blow for people who carry that name. And that’s not the half of it.

Eventually, the insults become background noise and the media loses its power over the people.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.