What Did We Get Or Give For Christmas This Year?

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central What Did We Get Or Give For Christmas This Year?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by The Batman 2020  The Batman 2020 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Well, for me, opening up Christmas gifts today is over and I’m satisfied. My mom is coming out after Christmas to give me gifts.

What I got so far:
    The Japanese Anime Akira in 4K, which I’m watching and it looks/sounds beautiful
    Printer ink
    24-Pack of Coors Light
    A Star Wars Episode IV Christmas ornament
    $100 gift card to Best Buy
    $50 Aldi gift card, which will come in handy when I buy vegetable soup ingredients next month
    $50 PlayStation gift card
    2 $25 Shell gas gift card
    And my aunt (yes, her too) sent me a $25 VISA card

What I didn’t get:
    Hickory Farms sausage and cheese
    Resident Evil 4K Movie Collection – This one is going to be a major problem, because you can only get it on eBay right now and they’re charging double for it. Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart along with their online stores are all sold out. Since when did the Resident Evil movies become so popular?

I gave my dad beer and my best friend a Trump poster (New Year’s Eve visit).

I feel great this Christmas. Merry Christmas MGTOW and a safe New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

NOTHIN’ !!! LOL

No. I bought some popsicles. LOL

And I give my respect to the few people who deserve it all year long.

Did you think about returning that card to your aunt and telling her to shove it ?

+3
    Lone Wolf83
    Lone Wolf83
    Participant

I bought myself some maintenance items for my car and Resident Evil 3 remake videogame.

If it has tits or tires, you know you're going to have problems.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I bought myself some maintenance items for my car and Resident Evil 3 remake videogame.

If you love Resident Evil, you’re going to love it in 2021. I hear there’s going to be a Resident Evil CGI Netflix series; Resident Evil VIII (Village) comes out in April and a reboot movie that’s VERY faithful to the early Resident Evil games comes out in September. I can’t wait!

Speaking of Resident Evil movies; I wanted the 6-movie collection in 4K and it’s going to be impossible to get at the stores and online. Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart are all sold out and eBay sellers are charging double the price for it, which I won’t do as long as I have a $100 Best Buy gift card now and perhaps more when my mom gives me gifts.

Lastly, I’m giving you a +1 star for the Resident Evil 3 Nemesis purchase.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+6
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I sent my children and grandchildren money since it’s cheaper than sending wrapped gifts 8000 miles away.
    Usually I treat myself to a restaurant and movie but since those pussies are afraid of a bad cold and closed up the entire f~~~ing country I decided to go to a hardware store and buy what I needed to redo a part of my kitchen. Changed the sink, the counter, fortified the rest, added a couple of overhead cupboards and another electrical outlet.
    I’ll ask my good friend to make the termination in the electrical box after the holidays. I won’t touch that sh!t. Knowing me I’d electrocute myself for sure.

What did I get for Christmas?
    I got a free Christmas meal from volunteers ( they do that here when you live alone and are over a certain age) that I immediately gave to the house next door. With Covid shutdown, he’s unable to open his bar and he’s a good dude with kids so I help when I can.
    Besides that, well, I’m at peace and no one has it in for me, I’m not incarcerated and have NO bitch to nag me day in and day out.
    What more can a man want?

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Zip.

And that’s how I like it.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I baked a loaf of bread and made up some guacamole that I brought over to my neighbors who are quarantined with the Plague. Left at front door, rang bell and beat it out of there…

That was my good deed for the holiday.

Done.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I baked a loaf of bread and made up some guacamole that I brought over to my neighbors who are quarantined with the Plague. Left at front door, rang bell and beat it out of thereā€¦
    That was my good deed for the holiday.
    Done.

I’m sure it would’ve been hilarious if you had put it in a paper bag and lit it on fire.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Go back over there today and tell them you want the Guacamole bowl back, and disinfected too!

LMAO

man up means man down

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Nothing I got. Nothing I need. Anything I needed I got myself.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Buy yourself some tracer rounds Ranger those are always fun

man up means man down

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Buy yourself some tracer rounds Ranger those are always fun

No, I will get blank shotgun rounds next, and tripwire alarm device uses them. BANG!

Also, I want the dual green laser/IR laser so I can kit up at night and light something up with the IR and see everything with the PVS-14.

Also, spiderholes using plastic drums.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    The Batman 2020
    The Batman 2020
    Participant

I got a flamethrower and played with fire bedding a woman over the holidays. Cut it off last night after her narcissisms started to show.

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.