What Gets You Out Of Bed Everyday

Topic by Macho

Macho

Home Forums MGTOW Central What Gets You Out Of Bed Everyday

This topic contains 34 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Duke  Duke 5 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Of course when a man is still young, often full of physical and intellectual potential getting out of bed everyday and facing the jungle out there isn’t much of a challenge! on top of this being young and naive everything can be a game, something new to try, something exciting since it is so novel! but as the years go by and one reaches a certain age and hopefully gain some maturity it can become more difficult to get out of bed.

Now add to this if one had a severe betrayal in his life especially from a wife or a partner that one had complete trust in, the burden might become such that it is increasingly difficult to face everyday’s reality.

One way to stay alive is to keep living despite the blow that life has in store for you. Living can simply mean taking interest in a hobby that one has to heart. Myself I have always had something that kept me grounded and interested in going on… from Magic tricks as a youngster to painting and martial arts to studying a second and now a third language.

But Some find themselves out of breath, without much incentive to go on,

What motivated you when life seemed completely hopeless? What kept you from taking your own life?

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I dunno, but when I find out I’m gonna KILL IT!

+14
    Rogue
    Rogue
    Participant

When I was 16 years old I had Cancer, I was in the Children’s. Hospital of LA. I was there with other kids who had Every Disease known to Man kind. There where kids in there starting life who couldnt breath, who had tumers in their lungs. They couldnt walk, didnt have use of their arms. They were blind and had to wear a diaper at 16.
    The question you are asking is what gets me up everyday. Seriously…. The light of day….. Waking up and walking to the coffee maker and having a cup of coffee and watching the sun come up everyday…..

Go to a childrens Hospital in your city and then you will wake up everyday and smile for what you have.. Rogue

+5
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I have a thing about not being defeated.
    Getting knocked down just p~~~es me off.
    Im gonna get back up damn it!

#mentoo.

+4
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Yeah Rouge!!
    I tell people complaing about their little s~~~ in life, to go visit the Childrens Cancer ward.

Your one Tough Dude!!!

#mentoo.

+4
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Very funny Tower 😉

I dunno, but when I find out I’m gonna KILL IT!

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I have a thing about not being defeated.
    Getting knocked down just p~~~es me off.
    Im gonna get back up damn it!

+4
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Yeah Mg! Thats what Im talkin about!
    If there is anything I hope to offer on here ,its to inspire others to get back up!
    Everyone who loved me was taken so early in life,
    But life will not

WILL NOT

Defeat me.

#mentoo.

+3
    ScarberianMGTOW
    ScarberianMGTOW
    Participant

I’m a fatass and I gotta eat 😀

"I can see, you ain't foolin' me, I ain't blind, the Lies in your Eyes don't disguise" - Sweet

+5
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Now add to this if one had a severe betrayal in his life especially from a wife or a partner that one had complete trust in, the burden might become such that it is increasingly difficult to face everyday’s reality.

Lavazza beans and 7:45 Mass. I pray for strength and faith, and then I wing it from there.

+7
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Because every morning I have to take a huge dump.

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+8
    Wyr
    wyr
    Participant

Coffee gets me out of bed.

The times I’ve considered suicide, the reasons have changed over the years. Now I’ve realized that things always work out and feelings of hopelessness fade over time.

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

To misquote Keymaster, killing witches.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+5
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

I guess one has no choice then otherwise one is bound to soil his bed 😉

+9
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

The only thing that gets me out of bed every morning is the pursuit of my own goals, dreams, and ultimate happiness. And every night I go to bed thinking of the same things, reflecting on the progress I’ve made and the fun and challenges that lie ahead of me. No one holds me down, tells me what to do, or tries to control me. No one steals from me or tells me how to spend my money. No one threatens me, lies to me, or abuses me in my home. I do what I want, when I want, how I want, and no one can stop me. I am completely free. And it’s f~~~ing awesome.

+4
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Each day is full of puzzles and choices that need to be mastered.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

A rageing boner.
    Yes, mine….

#mentoo.

+3
    Hmskl'd 12:02
    hmskl’d 12:02
    Participant

That is great to hear you liked magic … I still enjoy magic … and have been collecting OOP Mikame wooden illusions for past few years.
    Almost every day I still practice with the Mirage and Svengali Decks. I’m also learning the Invisible Deck.
    I think that card tricks are still my overall favorite.

+5
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

+4
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

░██───░▐█▀▀█▌░██───
    ░██───░▐█▄░█▌░██───
    ░██▄▄█░▐██▄█▌░██▄▄█

This.

V

It’s a New Zealand energy drink that tastes a bit like sparkling apple cider. Been addicted to it since I was fourteen. Probably drink more of it than I should, but we’re all allowed at least one vice. I’ve gotten rid of all my others. Red Bull has nothing on it.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT