What Gets You Out Of Bed Everyday

Topic by Macho

Macho

Home Forums MGTOW Central What Gets You Out Of Bed Everyday

This topic contains 34 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Duke  Duke 5 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +4
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

[…] One way to stay alive is to keep living despite the blow that life has in store for you. Living can simply mean taking interest in a hobby that one has to heart. Myself I have always had something that kept me grounded and interested in going on… from Magic tricks as a youngster to painting and martial arts to studying a second and now a third language. […]

Same sort of thing as you. I always make sure to have a couple interests or projects happening in my life. Then, even if one project crashes and burns, I know it’s not the end of the world. There’s always new stuff to do, new interests, new projects.

Along the same line, Tony Robbins’s book “Awaken the Giant Within” has lots of interesting tips for a better life. One that resonated with me and seemed kind of elegant:

In order to succeed and be happy we need to be constantly improving the quality of our lives, be constantly growing and expanding. The Japanese call it “kaizen”; Robbins suggests “CANI: Constant and Never-ending Improvement.” Make minute improvements in your quality of life each and every day (in health, diet, business, finances, etc.), and it will give you an over-arching sense of security & confidence: No matter what is happening in the present (success or failure), you’re assured that the future will always be better because the quality of your life is always improving.

In other words, always be in self-improvement mode, even if it’s just a question of spending five minutes a day working on a project. And think long-term. Small changes add up across a lifetime and become life-changing.

In another context, I’ve seen this related to a sense of “Inspiration” in life. That is, across time you get a sense that your life is on an upward arc. You’re not stagnating or marking time; you have some kind of positive narrative for your life.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+2
    KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom
    Participant

I’m a fatass and I gotta eat

This and weed.

+5
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Pure unadulterated SPITE.
    I get up just to look out and give the world a great big “f~~~ you, I’m still here” attitude.
    Seriously though, it’s my dog doing the pee dance to go outside.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I need to take a p~~~.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+3
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

I find my effort to define what gets me out of bed is a bit contrived. It’s simply the life force, my will to live. I see beauty in everyday things, so I look forward to that.

Women? Just ignore them. That way you get the best of both worlds.

+2
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Hungry animals. Then once I’m up, I might as well go to work.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The hope that I will one day find the love of a good woman……….

…….but actually, who the hell wants to stay in bed all day? That’d be boring as s~~~.

5 days a week I gotta’ get up and earn a living. On days off I clean and maintain my household.

I live because I’m alive……..and now I’ve made it a pretty good life to live.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

What motivated you when life seemed completely hopeless? What kept you from taking your own life?

Perhaps I’m just lucky, but I’ve never thought like this. Life has seemed hopeless at times, but I’ve never felt like I needed a reason to want to stay alive. Instead, I think I would need a rather good reason to die. When I was going through divorce, I didn’t see how life was going to turn around, but I also didn’t see how dying would accomplish anything.

To answer the question though, what matters most to me is my kids. I want to know that I did what I could for them. Probably my next favorite thing to spend my time on is projects around the house. Job last. I would put more emphasis on job, but you reach a point where trying to increase your salary or influence just makes you unhappy.

I do have some concerns that after the kids are grown up and projects lose meaning, I’ll struggle to find more of a purpose in life. I’ve got years to figure that out though.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Jd anderson
    jd anderson
    Participant

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

What gets me out of bed everyday… having to take a p~~~.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Great coincidence cause as a young child I was given a great opportunity one night because I had to wake up to go take a p~~~! Thank you for sharing.

I need to take a p~~~.

What gets me out of bed everyday… having to take a p~~~.

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+5
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

I just love my life so much since I went MGTOW. I want to get up. I want to do things, make things, see things, spend my money, eat my food, drink my drinks and more. 30 years of plantation life is all I need to think about for one second to motivate me. I get joy from cleaning my house because IT’S MY F~~~ING HOUSE!!

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+5
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Right now work, for the man.

Someday soon, work… to build my compound.

No worries. A body at rest tends to stay at rest. If you do that too long it becomes the eternal dirt nap.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. -Orwell, Animal Farm. Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Road soon, desert after.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

This may sound f~~~kt up. But It’s when I realized that I had nothing to lose, did I become free.

It’s a weird feeling man.

You are all alone.

+1
    Duke
    Duke
    Participant

I don’t know.

"Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away"

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT