What is life to you?

Topic by

Home Forums Philosophy What is life to you?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Life is the energy that animates matter.A reality is dependent on the dimension it occupies.There are many dimensions hence many realities.Life is loaned by the Creator, who is Himself Life, to creatures in order to experience a certain reality and learn from it.Once a creature’s life energy is spent, that creature leaves the dimension it occupied and leaves that reality to go to another dimension to experience another reality and learns even more.

Interesting, have you any recommendations on reading for the different dimensions you speak of?

I can’t recommend any book in particular. Those observations and conclusions of mine are the fruits of many years of research and reading into many different subjects, cosmology, physics, quantum physics, biology, occult, religions, personal experiences, philosophy, mysticism, freemasonry … Everything is related and gives clues to another aspect of life each in turn. Truth and Wisdom isn’t served on a silver platter, one must first want to know and then search and it takes many years. It’s a journey and one has to be willing to commit and risk travelling many unbeaten paths. I’m not yet at destination and still have a long way to go. As the years go by my conclusions will develop and clarify the path ahead, adding course correction and more details. It will be a work in progress until my life energy is spent and my conscious move to another state of being where I’ll continue on the journey.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+1
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

Life is what Thomas Hobbes said in Leviathan: Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

+3

Anonymous

What things are best in life ? Seeing my ex wife unusually crushed in court, for lying in her statement, despite the judge giving her a 20 min recess to amend it. Told too many lies, she still forgot some, causing the entire statement to be thrown out. You need a really good memory to be a good liar.

My motorcycles, my workshop, the sound of silence, living my own way, by my rules. More money would be nice, but I’m ok as I am.
    These days my philosophy is: me first, no negotiation.

+1

Anonymous

Life?Is keeping fed and warm. Anything more is superfluous…

I like the simplicity of this.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.