WHAT IS THE RED PILL?

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central WHAT IS THE RED PILL?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by   3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +5

Anonymous

Only a few years after The Matrix was made people that were willing to comprehend the truth about the system and especially 9/11 were considered to have taken the red pill, people that rejected the notion of our holy government orchestrating the whole thing were considered to have taken the blue pill so if you don’t want to know the truth about the system or 9/11 then you have swallowed the blue pill. Learning some social skill or something else does not mean that you took the red pill, it just means you learned something. Everybody please feel free to throw your two cents in, if you only have fifty cents you can throw in a quarter.

+5
    The Batman 2020
    The Batman 2020
    Participant

Hitman in 3..2..1

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+2

Anonymous

Hitman in 3..2..1

Way to go. Anybody else? Pour it on, there’s no time like the present.

+2
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

What is the red pill? You ask an interesting and broad question that will be similar but have different meaning for each man. For me it was simply understanding that my Dad was telling me the truth about the marriage trap and telling me to follow my own path the week he died. Once I founded this site and the evidence presented to me and the words of my father, that was the red pill.

At first it was hard to swallow, anger surfaced for a long time, but now the red pill is the taste of mead and honey.

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+4
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. - Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+1
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

Hitman

HEY !!!!!!
    what the hell did I do ???
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

+1
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

redpillbible,
    best meme’s yet !
    don’t stop !!!

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The Red Pill is truthful knowledge, willful inspiration, a gift of awareness, leading to a desire to be free of one’s chains.

+1
    The Batman 2020
    The Batman 2020
    Participant

You want memes, you can’t handle the memes

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+3
    Psl47
    Psl47
    Participant

9/11 wasnt bush only … there had to be masterminds behind it , bankers , a lot of money had to go through a lot of peoples hands , all the media had to be bought at some point .. there is very many people involved who knew about buildings WILL go down.
    There had to be experianced demolition teams to bring buildings down , because you cant just plant explosive charges anywhere you think its okay to plant … there had to be blueprints for that work. And a team who actualy were planting those charges … and a millitary had to be involved as well … back in a day .. in 2001 there already was so called tomohawk missle invented , its self navigating , precise striking missile , witch could be painted as plain , witch struck pentagon later.

There is a lot of questions , and a lot of video evidence … and NONE of them were answered….
    A lot of people have to be jailed for this … my gues is over 1000-2000 people could be involed in this … or at least knew about this.

+3

Anonymous

I like watching building demoltions.Ive never looked back at the footage(its just too dark)but at the time I remember seeing charges going off around the parimiter of the base of the buildings. In rapid succsessiin down the row at the speed of electricity.

I know a building demo when I see one.

+2
    Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

I know a building demo when I see one.

Exactly right. Those buildings fell perfectly, just as the ones in controlled demolition. I remember hearing the audio recording of the firemen in the basement level. And you could hear explosions going off. The firemen noted that there were charges going off.

This kind of operation requires the full co-operation of all branches of the highest military in the country. Everyone was in on it. The Twin Towers, they tried to mask by hitting them with planes. What about Tower 7? Nothing hit Tower 7, and yet it came down. Buildings do not just collapse on their own.

It was a false flag event, just like the one at Pearl Harbor. So they can find an excuse to drop the A bomb on the Japanese. US had full and advance knowledge of the incoming attack.

Hitler pulled the same trick, to get the German people to approve heightened security.

These are old plays, from a very old play book.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+3

Anonymous

I know I saw them.It brings me sadness beyond beleif.Imagine thoses Firemen hereing the charges go off, and symltaniously realizeing they are going to die,.. and that theve been had.

I saw them damn charges going off. I felt sick. I knew for that 2-3 seconds before the rest of the world they where comeing down.

EVIL

+2
    Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

I know I saw them.It brings me sadness beyond beleif.Imagine thoses Firemen hereing the charges go off, and symltaniously realizeing they are going to die,.. and that theve been had.

I saw them damn charges going off. I felt sick. I knew for that 2-3 seconds before the rest of the world they where comeing down.

EVIL

Old Sage, for me that day was horrific. I had never seen anything like it. My father woke me up, he told me, “Wake up, airplanes are hitting buildings in the New York!” I did not know what was going on. Watched in complete disbelief.

A few hours later, I was in the car with a friend, and I told him, that I had no doubt that it was the government that did it.

I had this strong knowing. I knew it down to my bones. There was no way that some group of people, living in caves, could pull off something of that magnitude. You can’t even fart without the NSA getting wind.

If civilian/commercial airplanes were used, only the US government can round up the resources and intelligence to organize and execute something on that scale.

I knew it that very day. I had no doubt. Did not need the proofs. I just knew, because some things a person just knows, without being told.

Sadness. Deep sadness, lingering for a very long time after. Grief. Loss. For those who suffered loved ones and their lives.

Evil personified. The same evil that is now using the mainstream media, to demonize and attack Trump. Because he is not in line with their plans. They are using every trick. To degrade him. Humiliate him. But he won. And by Christ, I hope he shakes things up. Because it is long over due.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+2
    Akanbi
    Akanbi
    Participant

The Red Pill is truthful knowledge, willful inspiration, a gift of awareness, leading to a desire to be free of one’s chains.

You took the words out of my mind.
    —————

Swallowing the red pill is also knowing that “the world is overpopulated” is nothing but bulls~~~.

There is enough land in the world to occupy it’s total population but most of us are crammed up in big prisons (aka cities). Then, we are given jobs to do in order to keep filling the fat pockets of the elites…while we are paid in crumbs for being good slaves….

My brother make you no follow sheeple o. Look them and Go Your Way.
    +2

Anonymous

Whenever EVIDENCE is destroyed from a crime scene the way all that steel vanished into Chinese steel mills I must automatically assume the worst possible motive just like in any criminal case where the state destroys all the evidence, other than that I would have the luxury of keeping an open mind. CASE CLOSED!

+1

Anonymous

You want memes, you can’t handle the memes

I looked at this photo and these look like two different people, the lips don’t match bigtime, their eyebrows don’t match, and their eyes look different, no need to study further for me. Thank-you to everyone that posted. The one thing I find amazing about his whole thing is that it seems like it’s okay murder thousands of the people, including a slew of police officers and firefighters, you won’t even get arrested, the police are scared, that’s why they won’t arrest any of the top warlords, scared like the American pussies they helped to create, the government underlings including the police are scared, frightened, afraid, and very quiet.

+1

Anonymous

I was referring to the Osmond/Bin Laden photo.

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

This truther bulls~~~ again?

Really?

We’ve covered this. Go find the goddamn thread and relearn what was said in it.

+1

Anonymous

This truther bulls~~~ again?

Really?

We’ve covered this.

“truther bulls~~~”, Isn’t that an oxymoron? “Go find the goddamn thread and relearn what was said in it.”? This subject seems to upset some people, I won’t name any colors, there are plenty of threads to choose from at MGTOW, I have different sorts of threads, some are even for fun, so there’s no need to stomp on in here and tell me where to go.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.