What love is…

Topic by narwhal

Narwhal

Home Forums MGTOW Central What love is…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Kind of a misleading title, but I’m not sure what else to call it. Had some thoughts over the week about what it effectively means when a man or a woman says they’re in love, or is in love with someone. What’s the behavior you can expect to see from someone when they are ‘in love’?

For a man, the expected behavior is commitment. He means that he’s only going to see her. He’s going to put her interest above his own. He is going to look out for her. He’s going to make sacrifices. He’s going to try and appreciate what you do for him…if you do anything. He’s going to listen to you, put up with your friends, and go to places he doesn’t want to go.

For a woman, it’s her excuse for bad behavior. She will say she’s acting crazy and keyed his car because she loves him so much. She will make demands of him because she’s in love. She will attempt to control his life in every way possible because that’s what a woman does when she’s in love. She blame you for all her problems, because she loves you. It’s her excuse for cheating on the man she committed to. It’s not wrong because she loves the new guy. And then she will justify breaking her commitments to you, because she’s not in love anymore.

If this is love, why do you want to be in it?

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I don’t recognize any kind of love in “romantic love”.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Removed
    Removed
    Participant

How Women Manipulate Men and the Female Ego

This is all that you need to know about love and women.

+2
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

" I feel threatened "

+3

Anonymous

If this is love, why do you want to be in it?

It’s not Love, they just call it Love to trap men.
    Weemins don’t know what Love is, they have no love inside so they call their manipulation Love hoping that enough Bluepillers fall for it… and they do!
    Thankfully, Men are waking up all over the world and are seeing their so-called love for what it really is.
    MGTOW is a Man’s life-saver.
    NFG
    AWALT
    UnC~~~

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Not disagreeing, but the point was not so much defining love but what you could typically expect from a man or woman who claims to be in love.

Ok. Then do it.

+1

Anonymous

love/evol

Anonymous

Not disagreeing, but the point was not so much defining love but what you could typically expect from a man or woman who claims to be in love.

Point well taken, narwhal.
    I’d expect a full-blown Blue-Pill mental breakdown and a bad case of mental castration.
    This is what a man who thinks he’s in love looks like to me:
    slavery

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Who knows. Who cares. The ‘love’ that a Man desires in his heart/mind is just an illusion; it does not exist, in the real world. Therefore, the ‘love’ that exists in the real world is not worth chasing after, since it is not what a Man really wants. Accept and Walk Away…

+1

Anonymous

This is all that you need to know about love and women.

This is an amazing compilation of information, it makes my blood boil to read how these users manipulate us!

However I disagree with the end:

A usual way to deal with these issues would be to point out that you do not tolerate this behaviour and align with this attitude (cal. 300′s). However, women will not comply to this request, will use the various tools mentioned above and keep on going.
    Women are so good at these tests, that they know that you will suffer from it and that you cannot really protect yourself from it. Because whatever you say your inner state will be known and to be kind in anger is pretense. Of course you can build a ‘thick skin’ and pretend, but …

The only way to really master these tests is to become loving. If you have transcended the emotional field that is being exploited you will likely not get these kind of attacks and even if you do, you usually just have to laugh. Because you instantly get what is happening and you are not subject to it. This is a good response, because it denotes more humility and compassion.

You dont show humility and compassion to a snake by letting her bite you. It is not that you grow a thick skin from multiple bites, neither you get immune from the poison by repeatedly being poisoned.

What for? SHE NEEDS YOU, and you dont need her!

You go your own way.

Freedom from the users!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.