What men say about their partners in therapy

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell What men say about their partners in therapy

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +11
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/men-therapy-relationship-complaints_l_5c815536e4b020b54d832686

Guilty pleasure. I LOVE these articles. So, let’s take the common issues men in a relationship have with their partner and put them through the “manslator” and tell you what’s really going on.

1. I’m afraid I married the wrong person. Manslation: I still believe in NAWALT. I still don’t understand that ALL women are like that so I think that it may be different with someone else. By the way, IT WON’T BE DIFFERENT.

2. I’m confused about what my partner wants from me. Manslation: Your partner likes to give out s~~~ tests and you don’t understand that the only way to win is if you don’t play.

3. I don’t feel appreciated. Manslation: This guy hasn’t figured out yet that he’s nothing but a husbank and an ox plowing the field all day. He thinks she actually cares about him as a person.

4. My partner isn’t as open about their sexuality as I am. Manslation: Damn this guy is stupid. Sex isn’t about love, it’s a weapon to be used to manipulate you into doing what she wants you to do. She isn’t open about it because you’re not the only key going into that lock.

5. I don’t know what to do when my partner is upset. Manslation: See #2. S~~~ test.

6. I feel like my partner is constantly nagging me. Manslation: Have you ever thought that maybe that’s because your partner is constantly nagging you? Happy wife, happy life. And you married someone who lacks the capacity to be happy. And since it can’t be her fault, it’s yours.

7. How can I make my partner happy? Manslation: hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all get what we tolerate

+9
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

2. I’m confused about what my partner wants from me. Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.
    3. I don’t feel appreciated. Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.
    4. My partner isn’t as open about their sexuality as I am. Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.
    5. I don’t know what to do when my partner is upset. Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.
    6. I feel like my partner is constantly nagging me. Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.
    7. How can I make my partner happy? Manslation: Your wife is a bitch.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Women are seldom SILENT partners.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+12
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Man I tell ya’, before I finally figure out women, I almost went insane. Their illogical behavior baffled and confused me for years. I could not understand why there was no pleasing them. I didn’t get why they’d just get mad at you for no damn reason at all even though you did nothing wrong. Why was there no compromise? Why didn’t they make sense? Why would they tell you they love you and then be so damn mean and hateful? Why would they say one thing on this day and then get p~~~ed off and say the opposite the next day? Why is it ok for them to call you an asshole, but not ok for you to call them a bitch?

Then, FINALLY, finally I figured it out. Women are overly emotional, stupid and childish. That’s it. It’s that simple. Once you come to that realization, along with the realization that they are ALL LIKE THAT, and you learn to just stay the f~~~ away from them, life gets easier.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+9
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Your life starts as a quiet river… then you meet girls and it becomes rapids…

Then it’s your choice if you’re in for a lifetime of dodging whirpools and crocodiles.

You can always choose the quiet river again. It’s there. It’s always been there.

Nice transmanlations, guys.

Hide your wealth indeed...

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

It made sense with the “your wife is a bitch” thanks.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/men-therapy-relationship-complaints_l_5c815536e4b020b54d832686
    Guilty pleasure. I LOVE these articles. So, let’s take the common issues men in a relationship have with their partner and put them through the “manslator” and tell you what’s really going on.
    1. I’m afraid I married the wrong person. Manslation: I still believe in NAWALT. I still don’t understand that ALL women are like that so I think that it may be different with someone else. By the way, IT WON’T BE DIFFERENT.
    2. I’m confused about what my partner wants from me. Manslation: Your partner likes to give out s~~~ tests and you don’t understand that the only way to win is if you don’t play.
    3. I don’t feel appreciated. Manslation: This guy hasn’t figured out yet that he’s nothing but a husbank and an ox plowing the field all day. He thinks she actually cares about him as a person.
    4. My partner isn’t as open about their sexuality as I am. Manslation: Damn this guy is stupid. Sex isn’t about love, it’s a weapon to be used to manipulate you into doing what she wants you to do. She isn’t open about it because you’re not the only key going into that lock.
    5. I don’t know what to do when my partner is upset. Manslation: See #2. S~~~ test.
    6. I feel like my partner is constantly nagging me. Manslation: Have you ever thought that maybe that’s because your partner is constantly nagging you? Happy wife, happy life. And you married someone who lacks the capacity to be happy. And since it can’t be her fault, it’s yours.
    7. How can I make my partner happy? Manslation: hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the year ,,, slaughtered it ,

+5
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

Then it’s your choice if you’re in for a lifetime of dodging whirpools and crocodiles.
    You can always choose the quiet river again. It’s there. It’s always been there.

I remember being a boy climbing trees , riding bikes , fishing big gangs ,,, we were Walsh happy … then women , but worse you felt you had to do ‘what was expected ‘ I was fortunate divorce wise , but was luck.

It is a slave plantation that’s true , when I read it it never really resonated but it’s true …

They are fun to f~~~ , that’s all …. they serve no other purpose..

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Not my problem what hoops manginas jump through.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Let’s see COMPLAINTS and CONCERNS about “their” Woman to the point they need THERAPY……Can I hear it just one more time? “Where Have All the Good Men Gone?”

The BEAUTY of the Red Pill is that it SAVES Men from ALL this CRAP and so much MORE !!!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

I have always loved this quote

“Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.”

Sums up what these guys are going through

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Can I hear it just one more time? “Where Have All the Good Men Gone?”

The good men are busy researching investment opportunities in boxed wine, TV dinners, and cat food.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Excellent analogy!

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Excellent analogy!

Thanks, MGTaoist. I felt peace just by typing it. lol

Hide your wealth indeed...

+2
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Excellent analogy!

I felt peaceful reading it.

Of course all the people out there can’t fathom why you’d choose the quiet river. It’s ‘dull’ and ‘unexciting’. They thrive on the drama the rapids bring. This is why you end up dropping so many people from your life, you want to paddle your kayak in tranquillity and leave the fools to capsize and drown in dangerous waters.

“Still waters run deep”.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Excellent analogy!

I felt peaceful reading it.
    Of course all the people out there can’t fathom why you’d choose the quiet river. It’s ‘dull’ and ‘unexciting’. They thrive on the drama the rapids bring. This is why you end up dropping so many people from your life, you want to paddle your kayak in tranquillity and leave the fools to capsize and drown in dangerous waters.
    “Still waters run deep”.

As soon as I read his post about the river, it immediately threw me back in time when I lived way out in the country and we had a small, but wonderful river nearby. All us kids would go there and fish and swim and sometimes just to hang out and watch the water slowly roll by. Sometimes we’d paddle a boat way up the river and find a nice sandbar to pull up to and just kick back and enjoy nature. We’d sit there for hours. It was so peaceful. I miss that river so much it makes me sad that I don’t live there anymore.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Excellent analogy!

I felt peaceful reading it.Of course all the people out there can’t fathom why you’d choose the quiet river. It’s ‘dull’ and ‘unexciting’. They thrive on the drama the rapids bring. This is why you end up dropping so many people from your life, you want to paddle your kayak in tranquillity and leave the fools to capsize and drown in dangerous waters.“Still waters run deep”.

As soon as I read his post about the river, it immediately threw me back in time when I lived way out in the country and we had a small, but wonderful river nearby. All us kids would go there and fish and swim and sometimes just to hang out and watch the water slowly roll by. Sometimes we’d paddle a boat way up the river and find a nice sandbar to pull up to and just kick back and enjoy nature. We’d sit there for hours. It was so peaceful. I miss that river so much it makes me sad that I don’t live there anymore.

That’s the kind of life I’m aiming for. Only as much contact with the blue pill world as is absolutely necessary – buying groceries and administering my body and home.

+3
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Men should avoid therapy to figure out what is wrong in their relationship.

If they just understood that zero compromise is the only answer. Any person you add to your life has to add to your life. If at any time she becomes a drain you must cut her loose. I’ve created my own prison for a quarter century by regressing a capable hot young woman into a chubby sexless dependent. We both would have been better served if I did what was right for me shortly after marriage, when I realized my expectations and the reality of marriage were so disparate.

I’d never go to couple’s therapy (man blaming) and individual therapy is grasping at straws when the problem isn’t a person in the room. Blue pills love it though, because if it doesn’t work there is someone else to blame.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I’d never go to couple’s therapy (man blaming) and individual therapy is grasping at straws when the problem isn’t a person in the room. Blue pills love it though, because if it doesn’t work there is someone else to blame.

My experience was kind of different. It was the wife’s idea, and I had no problem going along. I paid attention, I did the homework, I accepted recommendations and implemented them in my behavior. My then wife did not. She then accused me of using therapy as a means of controlling her.

Ok. Then do it.

+1
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I told my (still) wife that there is zero chance of a third party fixing our s~~~storm.

Winning in therapy still just means you’re less tucked up than her. Didn’t you already know that?

Your wife outright quit. Mine puts in just enough effort to convince a counselor, but I’d prefer to be alone. My youngest made a very adult decision recently. I may be chilling in Key West any day now.

More to follow.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.