What men say about their partners in therapy

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell What men say about their partners in therapy

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I’d never go to couple’s therapy (man blaming) and individual therapy is grasping at straws when the problem isn’t a person in the room. Blue pills love it though, because if it doesn’t work there is someone else to blame.

My experience was kind of different. It was the wife’s idea, and I had no problem going along. I paid attention, I did the homework, I accepted recommendations and implemented them in my behavior. My then wife did not. She then accused me of using therapy as a means of controlling her.

Insane. No matter what, they will always try to lay blame on you. My x blamed me for making her sick, as if I somehow had the power to cause her gallbladder to fail. She also blamed me for her miscarriage. I’m surprised she didn’t try to blame me for her 3 previous failed marriages.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

3 previous marriages. I’m glad you’ve recovered from your previous white knight status. I married a girl who was a virgin before I took some test drives prior to the contract. Still a fail, but we’re all here. If I can’t laugh at my own stupidity how can I laugh at everyone else… and man, do I laugh at guys marrying pros without the pay.

New seniors graduate every year in June. Why accept a used up model?

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

3 previous marriages. I’m glad you’ve recovered from your previous white knight status. I married a girl who was a virgin before I took some test drives prior to the contract. Still a fail, but we’re all here. If I can’t laugh at my own stupidity how can I laugh at everyone else… and man, do I laugh at guys marrying pros without the pay.
    New seniors graduate every year in June. Why accept a used up model?

No white knight here. That’s never been me. I was young and dumb and unable to understand what I was doing at the time. I have no idea why I have done the stupid things that I have. I have however been able to learn from those mistakes.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I wasn’t slamming you Hermit but Marrying a thrice divorced woman was a white knight move.

I ‘m a purist. Purity from her. 18-22 two previous Ds (max), that why I accept alone as a valid option. I’ve got s~~~ I want to do, and old slags aren’t part of that program.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

She looked young for her age. LOL

I don’t even remember if I knew she had been married that many times when I married her. Like I said, I was really young and making some pretty stupid decisions, obviously.

The cold hard truth in this saying will haunt me to my grave……….”Youth is wasted on the young”.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I’m surprised she didn’t try to blame me for her 3 previous failed marriages.

She probably did – you are part of the patriarchy and therefore guilty by association.

The hamster wheel can rationalise absolutely anything away.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I felt peaceful reading it.Of course all the people out there can’t fathom why you’d choose the quiet river. It’s ‘dull’ and ‘unexciting’. They thrive on the drama the rapids bring. This is why you end up dropping so many people from your life, you want to paddle your kayak in tranquillity and leave the fools to capsize and drown in dangerous waters.“Still waters run deep”.

Awesome reply as well. I love sitting in silence and just let my mind wander. I know I should let go of everything (I’ve been meaning to for years, but I can’t seem to) and just concentrate on meditation but I guess I’m not at that point yet. But I agree, I long for the quiet river.

As soon as I read his post about the river, it immediately threw me back in time when I lived way out in the country and we had a small, but wonderful river nearby. All us kids would go there and fish and swim and sometimes just to hang out and watch the water slowly roll by. Sometimes we’d paddle a boat way up the river and find a nice sandbar to pull up to and just kick back and enjoy nature. We’d sit there for hours. It was so peaceful. I miss that river so much it makes me sad that I don’t live there anymore.

Sweet. Just living purely and simply.

Hide your wealth indeed...

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Insane. No matter what, they will always try to lay blame on you. My x blamed me for making her sick, as if I somehow had the power to cause her gallbladder to fail. She also blamed me for her miscarriage. I’m surprised she didn’t try to blame me for her 3 previous failed marriages.

I’m not surprised:

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.