What Women Want – A Mangina and a Cuck

Topic by Eyeswideopen

Eyeswideopen

Home Forums MGTOW Central What Women Want – A Mangina and a Cuck

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +16
    Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

Hi Gents;

Funny story – at least I find it humorous.

I was on a first coffee date with this 30 something – about to hit the final wall chick that is desperate and running out of options. She was an 8 in her prime, and is maybe a 7 on a good day.

I’m still social and specialize in the 20 something bracket. Yet, it sometimes hurts my brain to date these younglings as they can’t carry on a conversation. I figured I’d try and be an “adult”; big mistake.

During the course of conversation I made the following comments:

Me: “An army marches on its stomach”
    Her: “That only applied in WW2”.
    Me: “It’s still very applicable today. Nothing demoralizes an army and affects combat effectiveness then lack of food or poor grub”. (Said in a very chatty, off the cuff, conversational way)
    Her: ” I guess your an expert on everything! I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere. Did you stop to consider my feelings?”
    Me: “Facts don’t care about your feelings. This is not a good match. Good luck!” (Hair trigger ejection handle – exit stage right.)

All these women want is a cuck to manipulate. The look of shock on her face is priceless.
    The whole interaction was recorded for safety and took place in a public venue. My alias was used during the encounter.

I will stick to my 20 somethings while travelling.

EWO

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

+9
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Right moment chosen to eject there. Well done sir.

My only observation is that while the look of surprise on her face will have been worth a great deal to you, you did nothing to educate her, only confirmed her view that there are lots of arses about and so she needs to check mangina status early on. She is less wise at the end of the interaction and that does not help anyone. I would have tried to be a little more gentle so she might have gone away and thought about it instead of gone away burning to tell the hive how bad you were. “I don’t expect to have to lie to a woman to get somewhere with her. If I can’t freely and politely say what I believe wholeheartedly to be true to a woman, what is the point of having a relationship with her? I believe that looking for love is supposed to be about more than just lying to get into your pants” Exit stage right.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

It kinda depends on whether you’re willing to talk about relatively bland bulls~~~ so you can get her in the sack fairly quickly. It wouldn’t be worth jumping through the hoops for me, but everybody goes their own way. Thanks for sharing! Oh yeah, and I wouldn’t advance beyond coffee or drinks, definitely not paying for dinner to keep things on a FWB basis.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

DUDE NEVER DATE OVER 25. STICK TO 18-20 bracket. 20 is best. I won’t say why.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+8
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

Her: ” I guess your an expert on everything! I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere.

what an arrogant c~~~

Good for you. Men have to start putting these bitches in their place. There’s absolutely no reason to take their s~~~ anymore. When you see the light, their darkness cannot prevail any longer.

God bless peace and freedom.

+8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Have “fun” dating !! LOL LOL LOL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Her: ” I guess your an expert on everything! I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere. Did you stop to consider my feelings?”

Straight in with a huge s~~~ test.

No time wasted playing the fish. She’s seen the wall and needs to lock down a beta slave as fast as she can.

+3
    Skelator
    Skelator
    Participant

Hi Gents;
    Funny story – at least I find it humorous.
    I was on a first coffee date with this 30 something – about to hit the final wall chick that is desperate and running out of options. She was an 8 in her prime, and is maybe a 7 on a good day.
    I’m still social and specialize in the 20 something bracket. Yet, it sometimes hurts my brain to date these younglings as they can’t carry on a conversation. I figured I’d try and be an “adult”; big mistake.
    During the course of conversation I made the following comments:
    Me: “An army marches on its stomach”Her: “That only applied in WW2”.Me: “It’s still very applicable today. Nothing demoralizes an army and affects combat effectiveness then lack of food or poor grub”. (Said in a very chatty, off the cuff, conversational way)Her: ” I guess your an expert on everything! I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere. Did you stop to consider my feelings?”Me: “Facts don’t care about your feelings. This is not a good match. Good luck!” (Hair trigger ejection handle – exit stage right.)
    All these women want is a cuck to manipulate. The look of shock on her face is priceless.The whole interaction was recorded for safety and took place in a public venue. My alias was used during the encounter.
    I will stick to my 20 somethings while travelling.
    EWO

Once these hags figure out the game is up they will petition to raise the age of consent to 30.

+9
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I’m a little surprised by her bluntness. She’s so weary of the search for Mr. Right Now that she isn’t even sugar coating the poison pills for her potential wallets. Good luck with that approach sister.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This is why I don’t date, and subsequently haven’t had sex in 6 years.

I will not tolerate women speaking to me like that, ever. For those of you that can play it out to the wet finish line, my hats off to you. I find them unbearable.

I took a 25 year old hottie out one time a few years ago. I was 29 I think, 2 years into monkhood and needed a lay.

She chose this small cafe’ where liberals hangout and listen to acoustic music. We were supposed to have some coffee and listen to the “band.” (1st Date).

After 35 mins of it, and $15 worth of coffee… I plainly said to her that I’d “had a nice time and was leaving to go practice some oil painting.” I’d simply had enough of pretending to give a s~~~ about her dimwitted remarks and I’d especially couldn’t take any more acoustic Arab folk music.

Would it have led to sex that night, or even a week later? I dont know. But I do know this. My unusual departure must of chilled her because I never saw or heard from her again. She was a sales client. And later when she needed professional assistance, she would have her Chad call my business. I offered help but neither the Chad nor the bitch ever showed up.

Women expect you to “play along” and be their simpillow, an emotional punching bag they can rag on and demand things that a pussy beggar will always lay down his dignity and give her…all for occasional access to the portal. She wanted me to endure arab folk music and feminist musings on the 1st date… can you imagine where that was headed? F~~~ that.

That c~~~ had nothing but air in between her ears but guess what, she had a Bachelors in Biology, animal medicine. She was qualified to get a license to be a Veterinarian. yet for some reason, she was broke as s~~~, swimming in student loan debt and working at Office Max… I swear to God, these women with “college degrees” are dumb as rocks half of them.

I wish I could get access to her body for sex, but the depths of endurance I’m expected to make… I just give up and say f~~~ this… I’ll just spank it out and go about my normal interests.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I wish I could get access to her body for sex

They have apps for that.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

They might want a mangina f~~~ to:

01: Control and manipulate
    02: Extract resources from
    03: Keep on hold for a stable, regular source of attention

But at the end of the day, the main objective is:

CHAD C~~~S

+3
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Thanks Eyeseideopen, every once in a while I get thoughts of firing up my online dating Spleefer profile and slaying a few just to make sure I still got it. Great reminder of why that would just steal my joy, and be a waste of my time. I commend you sir for the eject. Great job Not rewarding her for s~~~ testing you. She failed your test. Next

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+2
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

Me: “An army marches on its stomach”
    Her: “That only applied in WW2”.

She might have been a 8/10 in her days, but her brain has been stuck at 0/10.

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

The majority of women cannot dance the dance of humour and wisdom-infused conversation. They are simply not bright and/or wise enough.

The dumber/less genuine she is, the more game required.

Ideally you would establish her approximate intellect and genuineness before a date. Because if you’re not prepared to game such chicks, you’re just wasting your own time.

Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. ~Epictetus

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I’ve thought about the App thing many times but I never do it.

1. I will very likely still be expected to “play along” … It’s the same s~~~…
    2. If she is that ‘easy’ that all you have to do is click-swipe-show up…then her cooter must be crawling bro.

Many years ago I had an OkCupid profile. I was 26 years old. It took about 3 months to finally get a date. She was my age and 45 pounds overweight, a proclaimed feminist and she was contrarian to her core…I couldn’t get a sentence out without a subsequent challenging contrary retort. It was unnerving.

I slept with her a few times until I finally got her to tell me how many men she’d slept with up to now (age 26). She replied ‘over 80.’ For some men, that is no issue…I ran and never looked back. She was the last I scored with but every time I tried to causally date, I ran into the same pompous arrogance that we describe here. It’s surreal how immature, pretentious and haughty women are at every age. I can’t take it.

That chick was a freak too. She kept mentioning how there was other types of sex she wanted to have (yet anal was off the table). She had a damn arsenal of dildos and sex toys. I didn’t know what she was talking about… her idea of sex was very weird, it clearly was not about affection, emotion or one-to-one psychological ecstasy. Maybe she wanted to role play or be choked…f~~~ if I know. If she wants you to hit her, jesus christ you better find a fire exit.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

That c~~~ had nothing but air in between her ears but guess what, she had a Bachelors in Biology, animal medicine. She was qualified to get a license to be a Veterinarian. yet for some reason, she was broke as s~~~, swimming in student loan debt and working at Office Max… I swear to God, these women with “college degrees” are dumb as rocks half of them.

Law and medicine also.

They get tickbox quota entry and special passes. Then they either never practice (but invariably punt it around at parties), or if they do, do so lackadaisically and then only long enough to bag themselves a really good beta wallet (who is usually a client or consultant).

+1
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

I would have tried to be a little more gentle so she might have gone away and thought about it instead of gone away burning to tell the hive how bad you were. “I don’t expect to have to lie to a woman to get somewhere with her. If I can’t freely and politely say what I believe wholeheartedly to be true to a woman, what is the point of having a relationship with her? I believe that looking for love is supposed to be about more than just lying to get into your pants”

I have actually used the following line (with my ex regularly) in response to that kind of ridiculous statement.
    I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere. Did you stop to consider my feelings?
    I don’t think you understand who is auditioning here.

There’s absolutely no reason to take their s~~~ anymore

Amen

I will not tolerate women speaking to me like that, ever

Amen, again.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Her: I expect a guy to agree with me if he wants to get anywhere. Did you stop to consider my feelings?

Me: “I expect a gal to agree with me if she wants to get anywhere. Have you ever considered anyone else’s feelings but your own?”

F~~~ those c~~~s. F~~~ ’em all.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Chad f~~~s and cuck bucks.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.