What You Got

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central What You Got

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I’ve got a job packing Gherkin’s
    I’ve got a housemate who resembles Anthony Perkins

I’ve got four walls and a bed
    I’ve got a bald head that’s red

I’ve got a 19inch telly
    Wear three day underpants, kind of smelly

I’ve got a cupboard full of tinned food
    I’ve got a mind that broods

I’ve got a webbed friend
    I’ve got a blocked U-bend

I’ve got a egg stained vest that matches my facial birds nest
    I’m a square peg strangely suppressed

I’ve got a belly that overhangs
    I’ve got an empty belly, hunger pangs

I’ve got a p~~~ bottle
    I’ve got a middle-aged wattle

I’ve got turds that don’t form
    I hear offensive words, that’s the norm

I have online spats
    I feed next doors cats
    I have a not-welcome mat

I’ve got a family who ask, “when I am going to have a little version of me?”, an aversive plea

WHAT YOU GOT?

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Nice one Colin.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Nice one Colin.

Howdy Do Mr Branch.

Does this one merit approval I assume? Check out my “Be my Valentine” poem. A ditty for the peon masses.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I have a teal corner with an empty easel.
    Overneath my Teak sleeping pad hangs the Lunar Apogee.

My inspiration dormant In Absentia, above the desert’s sky Azul.
    My feet bones crack and splinter, pattering down the same old patch of concrete street.

I have the Earth spinning rouge without me, fractures my sleep.
    I have sterling clear blackened ice fracturing my ear drums, a Mars Volta broken record!

I have crippling discouragment. A vernal unsexed Phallic occult rage
    I have perverted faith, tuned right-side out… Chapter to the Agnostic pages stuck together

I have blank white paper & gobs of wasted oil pigment in the trash.
    I have Clean blood, sharp fangs and trimmed claws… I grind the peddles and detread tires

I have today

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I have a teal corner with an empty easel.Overneath my Teak sleeping pad hangs the Lunar Apogee.
    My inspiration dormant In Absentia, above the desert’s sky Azul.My feet bones crack and splinter, pattering down the same old patch of concrete street.
    I have the Earth spinning rouge without me, fractures my sleep.I have sterling clear blackened ice fracturing my ear drums, a Mars Volta broken record!
    I have crippling discouragment. A vernal unsexed Phallic occult rageI have perverted faith, tuned right-side out… Chapter to the Agnostic pages stuck together
    I have blank white paper & gobs of wasted oil pigment in the trash.I have Clean blood, sharp fangs and trimmed claws… I grind the peddles and detread tires
    I have today

Good stuff street tough.
    A Dallas poet and the peon masses don’t even know it.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

That trash builds up inside you, eventually you have to unload it. The words…

The worst is the Visuals, oneself gets. And having no way to accurately render them. And the feelings that go with the visuals. Also lost

Get off on them while they’re happening to you. I get particularly creative in Spring. Ill probably have to wrestle up a real oil painting this year, its been too long.

Painting take ENORMOUS patience and time, diligence and focus. HOURS of attention, REAL FOCUS. There is no f~~~ing point to making an oil painting unless youre very serious about what it is you want. Is it really worth the trouble?

I only wait for the right visuals to mount up, then I will pencil them. If its good enough and Im feeling it. Its going to be made eternal (or maybe 100 years before some asshole in 2105 throws it in the trash!)

Here below is an oil painting which is not hard to make at all. But what is the damn point? There isnt one, its just some c~~~s bathing suit, a waste of paint and canvas. I will never resign to making such meaningless s~~~. I agree with the artist in making realistic type art, at least he painted something real instead of the loser abstracts or digitals…

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

One day I probably will just say f~~~ it. Ill spend a week indoors and paint about 10 paintings just like that. Then sell them to garbage buying tourists so to make a few hundred dollars. Then I will feel ashamed for wasting my talent painting tourist trophy crap.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Yes I like that one Colin. I like it because it is not filth laden (only one excrement reference!)but more because it is strong in its open weakness. Its about a man who is not doing as well as some in life, not as well regarded as some> there is a degree of self pity but it is tempered by honesty -this is what I have, what about you? Its not like most people really have such great lives. This guy is telling it straight.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

That trash builds up inside you, eventually you have to unload it. The words…
    The worst is the Visuals, oneself gets. And having no way to accurately render them. And the feelings that go with the visuals. Also lost
    Get off on them while they’re happening to you. I get particularly creative in Spring. Ill probably have to wrestle up a real oil painting this year, its been too long.
    Painting take ENORMOUS patience and time, diligence and focus. HOURS of attention, REAL FOCUS. There is no f~~~ing point to making an oil painting unless youre very serious about what it is you want. Is it really worth the trouble?
    I only wait for the right visuals to mount up, then I will pencil them. If its good enough and Im feeling it. Its going to be made eternal (or maybe 100 years before some asshole in 2105 throws it in the trash!)
    Here below is an oil painting which is not hard to make at all. But what is the damn point? There isnt one, its just some c~~~s bathing suit, a waste of paint and canvas. I will never resign to making such meaningless s~~~. I agree with the artist in making realistic type art, at least he painted something real instead of the loser abstracts or digitals…

Oil painting is a noble art. I think however, that no painting is pointless if it coming from a genuine heart. Art is expressment of one’s self.
    Modern art on the other hand…..
    Fashion is art, hairdressing is art, hell designing one’s facial hair is art. Your choice is canvas, mine is paper.
    Both my Mother and Grandmother are/were good at drawing. My Auntie is a great Sewist. Was invited to dressmake for the Shakespeare Theatre when in her younger days.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Interesting oil painting Gravel pit. Its a really good thing to sell to people. Everyone likes women’s bodies. It has no story or complexity so everyone can identify with it. Stick it on your wall and you “have culture” and you can look at something we all like to see. Funny how the most commercially successful artists often lack soul.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Yes I like that one Colin. I like it because it is not filth laden (only one excrement reference!)but more because it is strong in its open weakness. Its about a man who is not doing as well as some in life, not as well regarded as some> there is a degree of self pity but it is tempered by honesty -this is what I have, what about you? Its not like most people really have such great lives. This guy is telling it straight.

And that guy could be anyone of us, at any given time.
    This one came to me last night. I like the ones that just temper my Hippocampus for a brief interlude and then can be lost, lest I place pen on paper.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

One day I probably will just say f~~~ it. Ill spend a week indoors and paint about 10 paintings just like that. Then sell them to garbage buying tourists so to make a few hundred dollars. Then I will feel ashamed for wasting my talent painting tourist trophy crap.

Selling your soul to the Devil you don’t believe! Ha!

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Interesting oil painting Gravel pit. Its a really good thing to sell to people. Everyone likes women’s bodies. It has no story or complexity so everyone can identify with it. Stick it on your wall and you “have culture” and you can look at something we all like to see. Funny how the most commercially successful artists often lack soul.

“Banksy” comes to mind.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

most commercially successful artists often lack soul.

y’all get it! Hey, sometimes I come off as too critical of digital or abstract art. I respect the Masters. If you’re gonna paint sloppy, at least do it well! and it better be of an actual object and have a point. Like this painting has real colors and it has a meaning, Breakfast!

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

y’all get it! Hey, sometimes I come off as too critical of digital or abstract art. I respect the Masters. If you’re gonna paint sloppy, at least do it well! and it better be of an actual object and have a point. Like this painting has real colors and it has a meaning, Breakfast!

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I bet the “artist” is a real hoot!
    Light switches, turds in a toilet, an unmade bed….yeah, masterpieces.
    If you already haven’t, check out Polish artist Zdzislaw Beksinski.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I bet that artist is a real hoot.
    Turds in a toilet, an unmade bed, a lightbulb, modern master pieces……
    If you already haven’t, check out Zdzislaw Beksinki.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Here’s one for ya Collin. Not All Agnostics Are Like That! lol

The Lamentation over the Dead Christ
    Andrea Mantegna
    c. 1490
    Tempera on canvas, 68 x 81 cm.
    Pinacoteca di Brera, Brera, Italy

ELEMENTS OF Design: color, form, line, shape, space, texture, and value.
    PRINCIPLES OF Design: balance, contrast, emphasis, movement, pattern, rhythm, and unity

The greater number of these used effectively, the better the Artwork is, period! F~~~ the abstract paint smearers. Also, Art is made with a brush and real paint… not cranked out of a printer using infallible software. Damn cheatin sonsafbitches

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Here’s one for ya Collin. Not All Agnostics Are Like That! lol
    The Lamentation over the Dead ChristAndrea Mantegnac. 1490Tempera on canvas, 68 x 81 cm.Pinacoteca di Brera, Brera, Italy

ELEMENTS OF Design: color, form, line, shape, space, texture, and value.PRINCIPLES OF Design: balance, contrast, emphasis, movement, pattern, rhythm, and unity
    The greater number of these used effectively, the better the Artwork is, period! F~~~ the abstract paint smearers. Also, Art is made with a brush and real paint… not cranked out of a printer using infallible software. Damn cheatin sonsafbitches

The audacity of those Catholic heathens depicting the saviour with long hair!
    According to the Tanakh, long hair was forbidden for men, and if I am not mistaken, was Yeshua not a Jew?

Lest I digress, the painting itself is quality.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

A hernia.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.