What You Got

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central What You Got

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

was Yeshua not a Jew?

He would have looked more like this since he was a Semite. The so called modern look of Jesus depicted in European circles is more Ashkenazi like to appeal to Whites.

Vitam impendere vero.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

There is something so calming about Painting. I always liked to mix and match oil paint with other mediums. Something about the texture of Canvas just gets me feeling nostalgic. The Digital medium really needs to take it to the next level. I wonder if they ever made a Machine that Paints. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL! Saw a video of it once. But really, a full out machine or arm that paints. Now that would be fun to watch.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

was Yeshua not a Jew?

He would have looked more like this since he was a Semite. The so called modern look of Jesus depicted in European circles is more Ashkenazi like to appeal to Whites.

If the saviour of humanity looked like this, then many would not believe, hence the flowing locks, blue eyes, handsome face.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

There is something so calming about Painting. I always liked to mix and match oil paint with other mediums. Something about the texture of Canvas just gets me feeling nostalgic. The Digital medium really needs to take it to the next level. I wonder if they ever made a Machine that Paints. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL! Saw a video of it once. But really, a full out machine or arm that paints. Now that would be fun to watch.

Outdoor painting is very therapeutic. The canvas and brush and miles of greenery devoid of humans.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

A hernia.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/X8Ow1nlafOg?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

Ah, we can finally put a face to your posts.

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Interesting oil painting Gravel pit. Its a really good thing to sell to people. Everyone likes women’s bodies. It has no story or complexity so everyone can identify with it. Stick it on your wall and you “have culture” and you can look at something we all like to see. Funny how the most commercially successful artists often lack soul.

“Banksy” comes to mind.

So true. Banksy just seems to be about being a smartarse and spouting libtard stuff. Its just crap. But its cool crap so the wealthy classes queue up to spend enough to buy a an ordinary man a house on it.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Interesting oil painting Gravel pit. Its a really good thing to sell to people. Everyone likes women’s bodies. It has no story or complexity so everyone can identify with it. Stick it on your wall and you “have culture” and you can look at something we all like to see. Funny how the most commercially successful artists often lack soul.

“Banksy” comes to mind.

So true. Banksy just seems to be about being a smartarse and spouting libtard stuff. Its just crap. But its cool crap so the wealthy classes queue up to spend enough to buy a an ordinary man a house on it.

Yep, give the dulled masses what they desire, mediocrity. Lower the standard, everyone can be a someone.
    I will give the libtards what they need(not desire)………”f~~~~~” poems, really bring home the disgusting truth of their disordered lifestyle.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.