what's this Article 13 malarky?

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central what's this Article 13 malarky?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You Euro-people apparently have a bunch of cucks trying poop on your civil rights

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

If a bunch of losers, with no skill, no experience, no nothing that just spew bulls~~~ on youtube are the ones fighting for people rights, is time to go, this idiocracy level stupid

I want out.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Article 13. I guess they want the original one proposed to go away. This new one seems to be about the Internet. The old one was about massive population control. Weird thing is, once you are a single man, you don’t give a f~~~ about any of it. If they make the laws s~~~, you just leave.

You really have to wonder what else are they going to do when the very life you live will all be nothing but a imagine on a screen, and a cleverly designed body suit. Will they want to share that or bum that off you too?

I don’t really care one way or another. All it takes is just one war, and someone goes “OH NO WE CAN’T PROTECT YOU! That would be RACIST!” and after that, these people die, and you live your life happy as a clam in a radioactive lake.

All this will do is stop the masses. I’m not the masses. I doubt many of you are either, so f~~~ it. Just let me profit from it and I’m good.

I mean for f~~~s sakes.. Remember when Studio’s were so enraged about Music Piracy? Stats are up, and the music is SO BAD. No one even cares to buy any. They had to make a whole new business model just to support today’s fleeting market.

I say fine. Make MILLIONS OF LAWS. Just keep making them. Sooner or later, no one is going to listen to you. No one is going to care to be there, and no one is going to be left to follow them. When you try to leave that fenced you made for everyone else, your going to be faced with the very same that you tried to impose.

I don’t care anymore. GO on ahead. For every yin their is a yang. But I don’t think people understand that their are more then 2 parts to a coin.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.