When Equality Goes Too Far

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell When Equality Goes Too Far

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Grumpy  Grumpy 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +4
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

This video makes me laugh!

Where do I begin? There’s so much insanity in my American society, and I have to laugh in order to keep my sanity. I guess the end of the Trump presidency signaled the end of reason.

First of all, American women have been screaming about equal rights throughout the 20th Century. And they’ve been pushing their agenda fervently since the 1960s. However, after 60 years of pushing the idea that men and women are EQUAL—which means women can do anything a man can do—they have pushed this idea over the edge with the help of their brainwashed Millennial/Generation Z snowflakes. Well…too bad, ladies! You dug a hole so deep that you can’t climb out of it, and none of us men should rescue you this time. All we have to do is get some popcorn and watch the s~~~ show.

Welcome to your brand new world, ladies. Gender equality is a beautiful concept, isn’t it? Ha ha ha! You demanded to let your daughters into the Boy Scouts, and our society gave in. Now you’re whining about people demanding that their “sons” should be allowed to participate in your sports. Boo hoo, ladies. You can’t have everything. If you truly believe in equality, you’ll just tell these girls to TRAIN HARDER than the trannies so they can win gold medals. By the way, this video gives further proof that men are generally better than women when it comes to just about every activity—even making women’s clothing (gay fashion designers, ha ha).

By the way, I feel sorry for all the guys who are trying to raise their daughters in this psycho-society. If I had a daughter, I would have to find a way to send her to a private school because I wouldn’t want her to be taking showers with some teen boy in her Phys Ed class who believes he’s a girl.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+4
    Undefiled1
    Undefiled1
    Participant

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that clip as well. The clown world is here and it looks like it will remain here for the unforeseeable future. Enjoy the equality ladies!

If it has tits or tires, you know you're going to have problems.

+9
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

And this is just the start. Eventually biological females will experience the same kind of oppression that men now face.

Enjoy the world that you helped make, bitches.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This is what women wanted for 60+ years and now that they got it, they’re still unhappy. Well, welcome the real world of equality. You wanted equality and now you got it! This is what it looks like! Enjoy!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

The leveling of the playing field is the only thing good I see coming out of all this mess. The logical conclusion of it all as I see it is doing away with mens’ vs womens’ events and instead doing everything coed. Now if that will just carry over into the workplace, doing everything performance-based, and getting rid of quota hires. Of course that just might be a cold day in hell.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I have read that womens’ shelters will have to take in men now too.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

So funny …

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

So…
    Basically they are all upset about “hanging” out with the other (but slightly different) girls?
    It appears that the sisters didn’t expect to get what they were screeching for. Surprise surprise surprise

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.