When they finally notice that you don't care anymore. THEN IT SUDDENLY MATTERS.

Topic by foolsgold

Foolsgold

Home Forums MGTOW Central When they finally notice that you don't care anymore. THEN IT SUDDENLY MATTERS.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Rebelandboltman
    rebelandboltman
    Participant

It is truly amazing how once you stop giving a damn about people who don’t give a damn about you, they act like they give a damn.

“Why are you ignoring me?” = “Why aren’t you giving me attention? I’m not going to reciprocate, but still why??”

+2
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

Since I’ve joined this site 4 years ago I have noticed that this happens a lot. When the people you are dealing with recognize that you don’t care their attitude changes. Whether it’s the ex, your job, car repair shop, etc. It’s the same thing. The same people that cause you not to care are all freaked out about it when they discover that you really don’t give a damn. Life has sure gotten easier since I chose MGTOW. I forgive but won’t ever forget.NFG

Wait a minute. So you go and get your car worked on and you don’t give a damn? They don’t try to rip you off?

+3
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

They always seem so surprised don’t they?

Them: “don’t you care at all?”
    Me: “It’s not worth it and neither are you.”

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+2

LOL…. When these women get into hot water or don’t plan ahead then it’s a crisis. Brother I know exactly what you mean. I never been married or had the horrific stuff that happened to you but I know there is an ex out there who wanted me to still care. They are more than one ex that want but this particular ex wants me to care. Also, another thing to remember. Since women change, they believe naively that mean can change as well. Maybe blue pill men can or would change but not any guy who has taken the red pill. So this is why they may keep checking up or reaching out to their ex-boyfriends or husbands. Women do not have the capacity to care or fully understand what they do to men. This is why they think it is possible for a guy to change an opinion about them.

This is why women file for 80% of the divorces. Nothing surprises them, they are in control, they have their plans all ready to go.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2

LOL…. When these women get into hot water or don’t plan ahead then it’s a crisis. Brother I know exactly what you mean. I never been married or had the horrific stuff that happened to you but I know there is an ex out there who wanted me to still care. They are more than one ex that want but this particular ex wants me to care. Also, another thing to remember. Since women change, they believe naively that mean can change as well. Maybe blue pill men can or would change but not any guy who has taken the red pill. So this is why they may keep checking up or reaching out to their ex-boyfriends or husbands. Women do not have the capacity to care or fully understand what they do to men. This is why they think it is possible for a guy to change an opinion about them.

This is why women file for 80% of the divorces. Nothing surprises them, they are in control, they have their plans all ready to go.

The same people that cause you not to care are all freaked out about it when they discover that you really don’t give a damn.

If you care, it means that you are buying in and being manipulated. You are part of the matrix.
    When you obviously don’t care, it worries them – it doesn’t conform to their Blue Pill view of the world. If you are carrying a brown paper parcel as well, it worries them even more.

If you don’t care they can’t control you. They cant manipulate you through blame shifting and guilt shaming. You just don’t care.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

This isn’t limited to relationships/dating/marriage between men and women, it encompasses all relations between men and women. My recent experience has to do with family. The bonds of blood can be abused just the same as the bonds written on a marriage license, and the dare to stop caring becomes a loaded topic with that much more at stake. Walking away still works. I’ll take it a step further and say it becomes an imperative lest the man become just as subjugated as if he were married. All the victimhood games, guilt trips, and man-shaming still apply. A man can become a simp to any woman and it’s super-important for him to defend his boundaries equally for all of them.

Wraith
    Wraith
    Participant

I hear you. We need to protect our resources.

And our dignity.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

My father died 20 years ago and my brother died 3 years ago. If I don’t have firm boundries with my mother she gets completely out of hand. She will have me as her third husband. Boundry’s within a family is essential when women are involved.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.