When will Canacuckestan wake the f~~~ up?

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central When will Canacuckestan wake the f~~~ up?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

With the recent WE scandal, it seems like there’s no stop to Trudeau’s lies and corruption. This asshole will do anything and everything possible to cover up his tracks, but the cons here are catching up to his BS. It’s time to get rid of this f~~~ing little POS parasite! Even Morneau stepped down, why won’t Trudeau be forced to do that? The corruption here is in plain sight now.

MGTOW AKBAR

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

too many dirty leaders man. With you 100%

Trudope and that California Governor are both so greasy and bought. Snakes.

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

too many dirty leaders man. With you 100%
    Trudope and that California Governor are both so greasy and bought. Snakes.

I feel so bad and sad for what has happened to Canada ever since me and my family came here. Sure there were problems, but not like we have today. Even prior to pandemic this country was already too far down the drain :(((

MGTOW AKBAR

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Unfortunately it cuts both ways. The populace gets the leaders it deserves – a corrupt electorate elects corrupt leaders. I’d like to think that there will eventually be a revolution, but it ain’t going to happen.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Perhaps when a civil war or China (invades) comes to Canada.
    Even then I’m not so sure about that due to the “voting” blocks in southern Ontario and Quebec (primarily) supported by the voting blocks in the “metropolitan” areas (aka the frikking zoos people call cities) across Canada. When you add in all the freeloaders being allowed in, and also allowed to vote, then include the “cultural” and ethnic invasion that is being permitted in the name of tolerance and acceptance despite them not tolerating Canada.
    That’s the problem when sheep lead sheep and want everyone to be sheep too, including the guard dogs, despite the wolves going straight to the middle of the flock to feast.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

Perhaps when a civil war or China (invades) comes to Canada.Even then I’m not so sure about that due to the “voting” blocks in southern Ontario and Quebec (primarily) supported by the voting blocks in the “metropolitan” areas (aka the frikking zoos people call cities) across Canada. When you add in all the freeloaders being allowed in, and also allowed to vote, then include the “cultural” and ethnic invasion that is being permitted in the name of tolerance and acceptance despite them not tolerating Canada.That’s the problem when sheep lead sheep and want everyone to be sheep too, including the guard dogs, despite the wolves going straight to the middle of the flock to feast.

Think China will go for US or Canada one day? I wonder about that sometimes…

MGTOW AKBAR

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Before this last election he was neck deep in scandal, and still got re-elected. Must be one hell of a payola going on or people are just flat insane in Canada.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

Before this last election he was neck deep in scandal, and still got re-elected. Must be one hell of a payola going on or people are just flat insane in Canada.

It’s all f~~~ed, maybe once China does invade Cuckestan, then c~~~roaches will start moving in the right direction…just maybe.

MGTOW AKBAR

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

No, not unless forced to do so.

Neither Russia or China want a war. The can see that the US is disintegrating. All they have to do is wait for the threat to resolve itself.

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

No, not unless forced to do so.
    Neither Russia or China want a war. The can see that the US is disintegrating. All they have to do is wait for the threat to resolve itself.

The enemy within is more dangerous than outside threat….except Soros of course.

MGTOW AKBAR

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Historically, the same enemy within has collapsed every civilisation.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Historically, the same enemy within has collapsed every civilization.

Avarice?
    Cowardliness?
    Laziness?
    Sloth?
    Allowing the weak minded a voice?
    Religion?
    Politics/politicians?
    Stupidity?
    Ya, I’ll lay odds on stupidity being the prime suspect which leads the gang of others.

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

Avarice?Cowardliness?Laziness?Sloth?Allowing the weak minded a voice?Religion?Politics/politicians?Stupidity?Ya, I’ll lay odds on stupidity being the prime suspect which leads the gang of others.

Grumpy, so what the hell do we do here? Is there any relatively safe spot here in Canada that you would go to if s~~~ hits the fan? I’m getting really concerned about it here..fuuuuck.

MGTOW AKBAR

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

Avarice?Cowardliness?Laziness?Sloth?Allowing the weak minded a voice?Religion?Politics/politicians?Stupidity?Ya, I’ll lay odds on stupidity being the prime suspect which leads the gang of others.

At first I thought Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories, as I don’t mind the bitter Canadian cold. But then everything is super expensive and very few jobs out there. Though I’m trying to get at far from major cities as possible.

Just recently dumped a 1150$ a month apartment and moved to a smaller city for 650$, but it’s still close to a s~~~hole…

MGTOW AKBAR

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Russky2
    Any place more than 10km outside of any major urban area.
    Sure you give up some amenities however you also give up the frikkin gong show of the zoos people call cities.
    IIRC you are in southern Ontario, so you would need to go further away as the GTA/401/Ottawa spread like the clap in a .25 cent Whorehouse. Probably more than 100km from that claptrap if you want to avoid the snapperheads.

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

Russky2Any place more than 10km outside of any major urban area.Sure you give up some amenities however you also give up the frikkin gong show of the zoos people call cities.IIRC you are in southern Ontario, so you would need to go further away as the GTA/401/Ottawa spread like the clap in a .25 cent Whorehouse. Probably more than 100km from that claptrap if you want to avoid the snapperheads.

I live in Kitchener, ON. And it’s became a ghetto over the years since Trudeau invited all these “wonderful” colored folks from hell.

MGTOW AKBAR

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Ideally, you need to be slightly further from major urban areas than one tank of fuel will take you. In other words, slightly further than a carload of looters can travel.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I consider Soros an inside threat. I believe he lives in NY?

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

I live in Kitchener, ON

Yup, the eastern portion of the GTA just off the 401 high speed “criminal activities” transport route.
    You would need to draw a line from Sudbury east to Mattawa and stay north of those cities due to the 400, 11, AND #1 allowing massive amounts of traffic from the south.

+3
    The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

The great Red Pill Awakening won’t happen today.

Women still have all of the purchasing power.

The proverbial frog in the pot is still in a stupor.

Even Trudeau’s behavior is not enough to turn up enough heat.

Here are some possible scenarios that my turn up the heat enough to wake up the frog and motivate him to jump out of the pot:

1) Kamala Harris win’s the upcoming election.

2) Uncle Joe Biden promptly dies and she becomes the first US Womyn President. Her first executive order is to confiscate all guns from law abiding tax paying citizens.

3) President Kamala Harris and Skippy Trudeau get into bed together to bury the constitution and implement one larger Cuck- e- stan.

4) When THEY get El Presidete de Mexico into bed with them, then THEY will establish the North American Cuckestan.

5) All former monuments to White Privilege will be replaced With BLM, ANTIFA, and LGBT icons.

6) One common currency will be established for the North American Cuckestan, see image below.

7) Sunday Church Service will be replaced with mandatory “Peaceful Protests” and “Reparations,” see images below.

8) Mandatory “Vaccinations” with secret micro locator chips will be forced on every law abiding citizen as well as the Mark of the Beast.

9) Mandatory mask wearing at all times, forever.

10) Periodic Lock-downs for compliance training and demonstration of state power.

New Currency

Peaceful protest

Riots 2

Riots

looting

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.