When will Canacuckestan wake the f~~~ up?

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central When will Canacuckestan wake the f~~~ up?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Ideally, you need to be slightly further from major urban areas than one tank of fuel will take you. In other words, slightly further than a carload of looters can travel.

That is very funny and true. West Texas retirement for me fellas, atleast 50 miles from the nearest remote gas station would be fine. The monkeys cant drive there because they run out of gas and dope money…

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

1) Kamala Harris win’s the upcoming election.

Not a chance LOL

Uncle Joe Biden promptly dies and she becomes the first US Womyn President.

This will happen but instead of death, Joe will scuttle his nomination and allow Kamela to take his place. Black Hillary… I predict some time in October after Biden slurs his speech again and proves he has the memory of a goldfish.

One common currency will be established for the North American Cuckestan, see image below.

7) Sunday Church Service will be replaced with mandatory “Peaceful Protests” and “Reparations,” see images below.

8) Mandatory “Vaccinations” with secret micro locator chips will be forced on every law abiding citizen as well as the Mark of the Beast.

9) Mandatory mask wearing at all times, forever.

10) Periodic Lock-downs for compliance training and demonstration of state power.

Thank God Ill be dead before all that. Either by drinking myself to death or in way that will make an example…. wink wink..
    The mask wearing needs to stop NOW. Vaccinations for a cold flu virus is retarded. The Virus is a hoax, nothing more than regular flu. I refuse and will slay anyone who tries to put sh!t from a lab in my arm.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Source: Robert Bridge, Strategic Culture Foundation. “White flight or fight? Either way, the American dream is turning into a nightmare”. 25/08/2020.
    http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/08/25/white-flight-or-fight-either-way-american-dream-is-turning-into-nightmare/

Note the phrase at the end ‘ … the escape hatch is closing’.

When your back is to the sea, it’s too late. If the majority don’t start fighting back now, it’s over.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.