Where it all leads back to?

Topic by MGTaoist

MGTaoist

Home Forums MGTOW Central Where it all leads back to?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by MGTaoist  MGTaoist 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +8
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics? Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?

Whence came Feminism, political correctness, identity politics? Cultural Marxism. And what is its effect?

Which race is the most racist of all? A ‘paranoid’ man would say they want to destroy all other races so they can dominate.

There is a lot of focus on women. I’ve been reading about the Jooz lately and I can’t help thinking there’s a deeper root cause to it all. Something quite pernicious indeed. Female nature is not enough on its own to explain the s~~~ show we see around us today.

Hmmm. Thoughts?

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+5
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics? Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?
    Whence came Feminism, political correctness, identity politics? Cultural Marxism. And what is its effect?
    Which race is the most racist of all? A ‘paranoid’ man would say they want to destroy all other races so they can dominate.
    There is a lot of focus on women. I’ve been reading about the Jooz lately and I can’t help thinking there’s a deeper root cause to it all. Something quite pernicious indeed. Female nature is not enough on its own to explain the s~~~ show we see around us today.
    Hmmm. Thoughts?

The Jews.
    This has been predicted and will come to pass.
    We are at the end of ages.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I was walking in Dallas yesterday. I wondered, Who is the guy who buys a 1 million dollar 2 acre lot and immediately pays 5-10 million to build Modern Condos to lease out? We’re talking about a person or perhaps company, that has 20 million or more at its disposal, IN CASH.

These are the types of people who live in ACTUAL fenced in rural neighborhoods that have armed guards and you need a pass and a reason to even drive in their neighborhood.

These are the people who have 125 IQ and are still marrying and raising children. These people are the REAL elites.

It doesn’t matter what their ethnicity is (white, east asian)… the point is that they have what I want.

When you look around and see the General Population being THINNED OUT. Where you see the General Population being ravaged by maladaptive breeding. When you see the CONTROL and PROPAGANDA that is thinning out the herd, dumbing it down and letting grow…

I have to admit. Is genius and they will quite literally OWN the world and everyone in it. They CONTROL the GP.

I WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE. How will I get there. By buying Bitcoin of course!

LOL, Im only kidding. I will likely never be there. I may be a slave for them my whole life but I will not be a slave, on top of that, to some C~~~ too…

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All Im saying is. The ELITES control everything, including my life. But I will not be a slave to a woman as well. I will be MGHOW Monk and enjoy the tiny amount of freedom I can.

+8
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

They can control your wife and your circumstances but they cannot control you. That’s why avoiding women is key. They will control her and if her happiness is your responsibility then you are now truly owned by them. You can control your needs and demands.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics? Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?Whence came Feminism, political correctness, identity politics? Cultural Marxism. And what is its effect?Which race is the most racist of all? A ‘paranoid’ man would say they want to destroy all other races so they can dominate.There is a lot of focus on women. I’ve been reading about the Jooz lately and I can’t help thinking there’s a deeper root cause to it all. Something quite pernicious indeed. Female nature is not enough on its own to explain the s~~~ show we see around us today.Hmmm. Thoughts?

The Jews.This has been predicted and will come to pass.We are at the end of ages.

Hopefully this won’t degenerate into tasteless Holocaust jokes. Its not cool to joke about the Holocaust. I had a great-grandfather die in Auschwitz.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics? Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?Whence came Feminism, political correctness, identity politics? Cultural Marxism. And what is its effect?Which race is the most racist of all? A ‘paranoid’ man would say they want to destroy all other races so they can dominate.There is a lot of focus on women. I’ve been reading about the Jooz lately and I can’t help thinking there’s a deeper root cause to it all. Something quite pernicious indeed. Female nature is not enough on its own to explain the s~~~ show we see around us today.Hmmm. Thoughts?

The Jews.This has been predicted and will come to pass.We are at the end of ages.

Hopefully this won’t degenerate into tasteless Holocaust jokes. Its not cool to joke about the Holocaust. I had a great-grandfather die in Auschwitz.

I for one won’t be jesting about that. Although the Jews have their fingers in all sorts of sticky pies.

Tel Aviv is the Gay capital of the world. My contention is, God has given them over to their decadent desires.

+7
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Hmmm. Thoughts?

Greed controls the world. Greed for money, greed for power, greed for control.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Greed controls the world. Greed fgor money, greed for power, greed for control.

And where does that greed come from?
    Pride I tell you.
    The same grave sin that caused the fall of the son of the morning.

It resides in all. More in the sons of Cain ie the sociopathic ones that control everything.

+3
    End
    End
    Participant

Hmmm. Thoughts?

Although I don’t disagree that certain ethnicities are more dominate in certain areas,,,, that fact does not mitigate the critical point that it is a subset NOT a fundamental parameter. Jewish people (last time I checked) are living organisms. So they, along with all the rest of us will facilitate the primary function of self preservation expressed thru the secondary parameter of differential advantage. It’s convenient to blame some group for the problems in society but it holds no weight at a fundamental level. Every living organism from simple asexual creatures like ameoba’s and paramecium to complex sexually dimorphic creatures like mammals all facilitate basic self preservation/self interest thru differential advantage. Wipe all Jews off the planet tomorrow and nothing would change except who you would see using some form of differential advantage to their better interest. Sad truth but reality none the less.

+1
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Although I don’t disagree that certain ethnicities are more dominate in certain areas,,,, that fact does not mitigate the critical point that it is a subset NOT a fundamental parameter. Jewish people (last time I checked) are living organisms. So they, along with all the rest of us will facilitate the primary function of self preservation expressed thru the secondary parameter of differential advantage. It’s convenient to blame some group for the problems in society but it holds no weight at a fundamental level. Every living organism from simple asexual creatures like ameoba’s and paramecium to complex sexually dimorphic creatures like mammals all facilitate basic self preservation/self interest thru differential advantage. Wipe all Jews off the planet tomorrow and nothing would change except who you would see using some form of differential advantage to their better interest. Sad truth but reality none the less.

So then presumably you’d have no issue with another group exercising its primary function in self preservation, by fighting back against the group trying to destroy them.

Not that I was even talking about ridding the world of Jews, it’s not possible for a start. But understanding the root causes of many if our ills would be a good start in avoiding destruction at the personal level.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Wipe all Jews off the planet tomorrow and nothing would change except who you would see using some form of differential advantage to their better interest.

I agree. I have no idea why people have it out for Jews so bad…. I’m not Jewish btw. I like the idea of an ethno-state but you can’t really start one, out of an existing multi-ethno state. You sort of need to start fresh. America will never be a white nation, NOR WAS IT EVER a white nation in the past…. and there is no such thing as “white”…

The downplaying of memes, culture and generational wealth is extraordinary. People would rather make everything about “race.” I don’t doubt that certain ethnicities are dumb as rocks when compared to others… I just rightly point out that there are 100 other variables that explain turmoil, violence & poverty.

A vibrant, prosperous, educated and safe multi-ethnic society is perfectly possible. What makes it difficult is CULTURE (memetics). America has been a brilliant real life experiment in how there can be damn near perfect examples of how GOOD it can work… followed by other examples of just how BAD it can be when MEMES agitate and make multi-ethnic neighborhoods impossible to live in.

NOTICE I dont say multi-cultural!

Multi-culturalism is bound for hostility. Multi-ethnic is completely manageable. There is a VAST difference. Sort of like how multiple breeds of dog are ALL enjoyed and appreciated without complaint (multi-ethnic) yet with something like Islam proliferating in America (multi-culturalism) you’re bound for extreme violence on both sides…. you cant mix culture like that.

But the basic human blue-print is roughly the same and can be grouped, MINUS all the negative memes (BLM, racism, thug-music, Islam, generational blame…)

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

understanding the root causes of many if our ills

I don’t get this. Let’s presume that the conspiracy or whatever is totally real, the Jewspriacy Elite Overlords…

Would you rather live in that world (the one we’re in) or live under Islamo fascism?

There is no other choice bro unless you learn to speak Chinese LOL …

Why not pursue wealth and our own happiness. We have a chance to under this ruling class. The muslimes would just kill us all.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

not trying to argue, just trying to better understand folks

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Even if I have a “long” life most of it is GONE as is my wasted youth, and bar some freak “accident” like winning a Huge Lottery, my life has been mediocre at best and will probably continue along the same path or decline…..Does it really matter to me “Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?”

I’m too F~~~in Old, Too F~~~in Tired, Too F~~~in Burned Out on ALL THE LIES AND BULLS~~~ OF DAILY SURVIVAL TO GIVE A S~~~ !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Two Time Winner
    Two Time Winner
    Participant

The Jewish people have long been blamed by corrupt politicians to give their populace someone to blame for their lack of success. Much easier to blame someone else for the failures in your life. It is much harder to examine yourself and see the lack of intelligence and action as the reason you are unsuccessful.

We are seeing it now with the new representatives in the House. Muslin leaders have used it for hundreds of years as the reason their people are ignorant and live in squalor, not that the leaders themselves are ignorant and corrupt.

TTW

I ain't got a wife to spend my money, I have to do that all by myself.

+5
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

The Jewish conspiracy thing is a low hanging fruit trope. Sure they’ve got a monopoly in certain areas, but in the big picture greed plagues ALL ethnicities and races.

#boycottgillette

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

So most are happy to blame women but don’t consider the possibility women have been hijacked.. And lament the demise of western civ but don’t consider a possible reason. Hmm.

I wouldn’t hate on a group for their success. I’m suggesting the possibility their ideology and hatred could be a major cancer on the human race.

I’m not about to ‘do anything’ nor am I suggesting others do anything.

To fix any problem one must understand the root cause.

A bit of intellectual honesty please.

+2

Even if I have a “long” life most of it is GONE as is my wasted youth, and bar some freak “accident” like winning a Huge Lottery, my life has been mediocre at best and will probably continue along the same path or decline…..Does it really matter to me “Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?”
    I’m too F~~~in Old, Too F~~~in Tired, Too F~~~in Burned Out on ALL THE LIES AND BULLS~~~ OF DAILY SURVIVAL TO GIVE A S~~~ !!

You’ve just described one of the most dangerous types of people in the world.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

To fix any problem one must understand the root cause.

Are ya looking for suggestions on how to “fix” the “demise of western civ.” ?

I think I covered that in my above post, but personally I’m not about trying to “fix” this F~~~ed Up Place. For ME, That’s kinda the point behind walkin away from it…….

So most are happy to blame women but don’t consider the possibility women have been hijacked.. And lament the demise of western civ but don’t consider a possible reason. Hmm.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.